Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' (6520 Views)

Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Finally Exposed Mysterious Tree Where Witches And Wizards Meets In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by nduprincekc(m): 2:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Blizzy9ja: 3:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Jeez!!... Was that for real?
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by mecussey(m): 3:42am On Aug 11, 2016
i no no why na only Africa this kind thing dey happen. If na oyibo man now, the tree for don fall. The video no complete, OP tell us what happened for part 2 abeg.

lala...food don done...we need more scientific/juju explainations

2 Likes

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by NOC1(m): 3:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Nawao, haba make una free them na na are not asking FG to give them Dollar at rate of 197 for pilgrimage. This is someone place of worshipooo, this is marginalisation and I condemn it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by maxti: 3:54am On Aug 11, 2016
Say What?
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by badaoyeyemi(f): 3:58am On Aug 11, 2016
Igi Aye.... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by photoshoot(m): 5:19am On Aug 11, 2016
Woh da fok! shocked

Modified: oh, settled then... undecided bloggers fear God oh.

FvckeDyoBiTch:
There is a scientific explanation, let me ask the Atheist General of NL
Seun come ND see what you can't disprove.
I feel really stupid_ now. I just found the complete video, my years of biology in HS taught me about deep root? And shallow root system.
The tree simply had lots of roots and was eventually uprooted in the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMqOXXss74
All you Miscreant Blogs should stop fooling the sheep., witches don't exist.
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Gidoka(m): 5:33am On Aug 11, 2016
What!!!!? shocked shocked
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by dukeprince50: 5:36am On Aug 11, 2016
I didn't watch d video, team free basics, but they are witches doesn't mean they kill anyone, but still residents should relocate o, economy is hard, these guys can drink your blood
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by olumaxi(m): 5:37am On Aug 11, 2016
And what has dis got to do with romance section?....OP!!!,ar u romancing the tree?

3 Likes

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 11, 2016
OP u mumu nor be small.

2 Likes

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 11, 2016
There is a scientific explanation, let me ask the Atheist General of NL

Seun come ND see what you can't disprove.

I feel really stupid_ now. I just found the complete video, my years of biology in HS taught me about deep root? And shallow root system.

The tree simply had lots of roots and was eventually uprooted in the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMqOXXss74

All you Miscreant Blogs should stop fooling the sheep., witches don't exist.
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by WiseFool2(m): 5:50am On Aug 11, 2016
But the tree eventually fell na. OP, why did you post the half clip? Anybody who watched only the version you posted would have gone with the notion that the tree didn't fall, thereby glorifying evil. I watched another of same video that played to the end where the tree was Eventually uprooted.

2 Likes

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 11, 2016
photoshoot:
Woh da fok! shocked

Modified: oh, settled then... undecided bloggers fear God oh.

Bloggers are some of the scum of earth. It's really hard to find a good one

OP continue this way and you won't even be able to afford mansion in lagoon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by photoshoot(m): 6:03am On Aug 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Bloggers are some of the scum of earth. It's really hard to find a good one

OP continue this way and you won't even be able to afford mansion in lagoon

To think the blogger said it happened in Delta state. Lol, lies all for traffic

4 Likes

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
witches don't exist.
you say witches don't exist?? I remember when I
was in sec school in edo state, I was the
punctuality prefect then. There's this girl I
flogged for coming late to school, she insulted
me ontop, I had to give her what her body needs
- senseless beating.
Bros that night I was at war ontop my bed. I
woke up the next morning with marks and blood
stains all over my shirts. For good two weeks I
couldn't attend class cause of the pain I feel
when trying to bath. It wasn't funny. Till I comot
that village, if I see the girl I go dive enter bush

3 Likes

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2016
stupidity:
you say witches don't exist?? I remember when I
was in sec school in edo state, I was the
punctuality prefect then. There's this girl I
flogged for coming late to school, she insulted
me ontop, I had to give her what her body needs
- senseless beating.
Bros that night I was at war ontop my bed. I
woke up the next morning with marks and blood
stains all over my shirts. For two good weeks I
couldn't attend class cause of the pain I feel
when trying to bath. It wasn't funny. Till I leave
that village, if I see the girl I go dive enter bush

See your life, why won't you be flogged, when you used all your energy flogging pupils in the morning. Your body was so tired it couldn't respond to her boyfriend sneaking in and flogging you.

2 Likes

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

See your life, why won't you be flogged, when you used all your energy flogging pupils in the morning. Your body was so tired it couldn't respond to her boyfriend sneaking in and flogging you.
lol. Funny you. I'm just trying to tell you things happen at night.

1 Like

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2016
stupidity:
lol. Funny you. I'm just trying to tell you things happen at night.

Were you living in hostel or a bungalow that could easily be accessible?

You Answer lies there, there's a practical reason for may things.
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by falcon01: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Were you living in hostel or a bungalow that could easily be accessible?

You Answer lies there, there's a practical reason for may things.
Are you an atheist

1 Like

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2016
falcon01:
Are you an atheist

I am agnostic and live life without the constraints of Religion. Why?
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Kenneth205(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2016
this one is strong!
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2016
I pity the caterpillar driver...

Naso them go siddon for the guy matter....

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by raphieMontella: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2016
op this na old news na....since april
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Seun(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Here's the "scientific explanation". Caterpillars are not made for cutting down trees. If you want to cut down a tree, use a chainsaw or an axe.

It seems that the wood of that tree is highly elastic, so when you bend it, it springs back. Just like the "pankere" wood used to whoop children.

Also, it seems that when the caterpillar operator moved back after pushing the tree forward, he also pulled the tree back by the wide roots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by falcon01: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

I am agnostic and live life without the constraints of Religion. Why?
at first you sound religious then you suddenly changed
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2016
Seun:
Here's the scientific explanation. Caterpillars are not made for cutting down trees. If you want to cut down a tree, use a chainsaw or an axe.

It seems that the wood of that tree is highly elastic, so when you bend it, it springs back. Just like the "pankere" wood used to whoop children.

Also, it seems that when the caterpillar operator moved back after pushing the tree forward, he also pulled the tree back by the wide roots.
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2016
This is the most primitive thread I've seen this year.

Where do there use grader machine to cut off trees undecided

It's so unfortunate that the only tree in that community which releases O2 has been taken down.

1 Like

Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Princealex1(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2016
this is old newz actually happened in ghana
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by O0XYGEN: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2016
This is an old video from Ghana
nduprincekc:
End time tree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcE81jGffiY
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Funjosh(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Seun:
Here's the scientific explanation. Caterpillars are not made for cutting down trees. If you want to cut down a tree, use a chainsaw or an axe.

Oya go their and use chain saw or axe to cut it for them tongue
Re: Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Op which part of Agbor?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work / Exclusive: The Messy Details Of Pastor Chris’ Divorce / The Church And Evangelism Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.