Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Employ Fresh Graduates. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employ Fresh Graduates. (3601 Views)

United Nations (UN) Recruitment For Fresh Graduates, February 2018 / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employ Fresh Graduates. by FrankLampard: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2016
No company want to employ fresh hands or fresh Nigerian graduates especially in technical positions, they only go for experience graduates.

Why can't these companies or firms, employ, and then train these fresh graduates, on a period of not more than a month.

Presently, I am unemployed, because I'm a fresh graduate.

These trends in the industry should stop because I believe of these so called experienced graduates were once fresh graduates and we all passed through the same academic process in the Nigerian University system.

Employ, train and empower we fresh or resent graduates.

They keep telling us to go and start a business, but sincerely where is the capital for that?

A fresh graduate and an experienced graduate who should be in a better position to set up a business’s?

I am pained, because the more I stay unemployed, the more the knowledge I got from my degree goes into thin air.

This should be looked into and tackled.

Thank you all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by tgmservice: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2016
Then u have no choice, u must become an experienced graduate. Then is the same circumstance I face when I initially graduated couldn't get a job so I equipped myself with some useful IT skills and d rest is history. Get the required skill for ur discipline. Goodluck Son
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2016
That's d problem wit dis country, I had d same issue then..

Keep on applying..

U can start wit small jobs like teaching job..

Op just dey apply dey go one go call u one day..
Design ur CV wella!
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by FrankLampard: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
tgmservice:
Then u have no choice, u must become an experienced graduate. Then is the same circumstance I face when I initially graduated couldn't get a job so I equipped myself with some useful IT skills and d rest is history. Get the required skill for ur discipline. Goodluck Son

With the kind of job I do presently, I can't pay for any IT training, because they are so expensive.

The job can only give me food 2 times a day.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by FrankLampard: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
ambassadorgozie:
That's d problem wit dis country, I had d same issue then..

Keep on applying..

U can start wit small jobs like teaching job..

Op just dey apply dey go one go call u one day..

Design ur CV wella!

I have done so many formating to my CV, I keep changing it all the time. Yet it is the same old thing.

I'm tired.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by hrpvl: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
FrankLampard:
No company want to employ fresh hands or fresh Nigerian graduates especially in technical positions, they only go for experience graduates.

Why can't these companies or firms, employ, and then train these fresh graduates, on a period of not more than a month.

These trends in the industry should stop because I believe of these so called experienced graduates were once fresh graduates and we all passed through the same academic process in the Nigerian University system.

They keep telling us to go and start a business, but sincerely where is the capital for that?

A fresh graduate and an experienced graduate who should be in a better position to set up a business’s?

I am pained, because the more I stay unemployed, the more the knowledge I got from my degree goes into thin air.

Thank you all.
You are on point. Contact us for jobs in Dubai and also obtain your USA visa with Zero Deposit. See our signature.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by FrankLampard: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
hrpvl:

You are on point. Contact us for jobs in Dubai and also obtain your USA visa with Zero Deposit. See our signature.

Where will I get the visa money from?

1 Like

Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by Sunnypar(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
FrankLampard:

Thank you all.
Can you work for free? Are you ready to earn peanut while learning? If your answer is yes, then inform the organization.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by FrankLampard: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sunnypar:

Can you work for free? Are you ready to earn peanut while learning? If your answer is yes, then inform the organization.

YES, if it can give me the reliable experience in my area of discipline.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by hrpvl: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
FrankLampard:

Where will I get the visa money from?
you will pay for your visa when you secure your visa. Thank you.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by FrankLampard: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
hrpvl:
jl_eze@yahoo.co.uk send me the requirements.

1 Like

Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by supersonic(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
FrankLampard:

better don't fall for cheap scam

2 Likes

Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by FrankLampard: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
supersonic:
better don't fall for cheap scam

Lolz. let me see what he has to offer.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by hrpvl: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
FrankLampard:

noted
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
hrpvl:

noted

AM interested to
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by hrpvl: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
molibediumss:

AM interested too.....ndubestionz@gmail.com

Noted
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by Chukazu: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
the best way to gain experience is work.
the solution is to seek to work for free, look for volunteer job,most companies won't mind hiring you for volunteering purpose and the end you gain the required experience to add to your CV.

the good thing is that more often than not, you will get paid stipends. so instead of complain, get up, roll up the sleeves and start working.

talking from "experience"... I was doing what I love doing for free, the owner decided I deserved better and got me engaged, rest naa tori
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by FrankLampard: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chukazu:
the solution is to seek to work for free, look for volunteer job,most companies won't mind hiring you for volunteering purpose and the end you gain the required experience to add to your CV.

the good thing is that more often than not, you will get paid stipends. so instead of complain, get up, roll up the sleeves and start working.

talking from "experience"... I was doing what I love doing for free, the owner decided I deserved better and got me engaged, rest naa tori

Give me the companies contacts.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by brainzdh(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sometimes you won't blame them too, because after training you for couple of months you'll now leave them and go for a better paying jobs. This is one of the challenges they face in their Graduate Trainee Schemes.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by omenkanwao(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=hrpvl post=42943638] you will pay for your visa when you secure your visa. Thank you.[/quote am interested.. inbox me on accreditedomen@yahoo.com
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
hrpvl:

Seriously, your email.Hope I get the job before payment though
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by Kazmaz(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
hrpvl:

I have tried so many in d past...Not afraid of trying again. lets see what you can offer. My email abdullahibdn@gmail.com
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by hrpvl: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Kazmaz:

I have tried so many in d past...Not afraid of trying again. lets see what you can offer. My email abdullahibdn@gmail.com
noted
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by hrpvl: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2016
BiggyB242:

Seriously, your email.Hope I get the job before payment though
Contact us. Thank you
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by Eddodoh(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
GSK is looking to hire a Finance Analyst for 1year Person should be an Excel guru, smart, agile. Please send CVs with subject as ;Finance Analyst to b.kogbe@gmail.com this closes 12/2/2016. kindly advise applicants to follow the instructions. Thank you.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by FrankLampard: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Eddodoh:
GSK is looking to hire a Finance Analyst for 1year Person should be an Excel guru, smart, agile. Please send CVs with subject as ;Finance Analyst to b.kogbe@gmail.com this closes 12/2/2016. kindly advise applicants to follow the instructions. Thank you.

Check the date, this job posting has expired.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by techmart(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
you are right...
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by holygenius3(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chukazu:

I will give it a try tomorrow, i hope it works because i am tired of staying at home.
Re: Employ Fresh Graduates. by Chukazu: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2016
holygenius3:

I will give it a try tomorrow, i hope it works because i am tired of staying at home.

Goodluck bro.
"if the time is not ripped, you rippen the time "

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures / Apply For Youwin Connect Programme 2017 / GNI Life Interview!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.