Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. (1240 Views)

Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Begger With Phone Begs Ali Baba Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Ogbonge rapper Kanye West don become twitter begger, he port enter him twitter page begin dey beg Facebook oga patapata Mark Zukerberg for Money.

Oya cross ya leg...read how him take become twitter begger ==>

The 38-year-old rapper - who claimed at the weekend he is $53 million in debt - appealed to the Facebook founder to invest in his ''ideas'' and thinks he is worth the money as he is the ''greatest artist of all time''.

He tweeted: ''Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas.

''...after realizing he is the greatest living artist and greatest artist of all time.(sic)''

The 'All Day' hitmaker - who has children North, two, and Saint, two months, with wife Kim Kardashian West - went on to urge his followers to contact Mark to help him.

He wrote: ''Mark Zuckerberg I know it's your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw...

You love hip hop, you love my art... I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house ...

World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me...(sic)''

And Kanye - who debuted his 'Life of Pablo' album at his Yeezy fashion show in New York last week - claimed he is ''this generation's Disney'' who needs the ''resources'' to make the world ''a better place''.

He wrote: ''I'm this generation's Disney... I want to bring dope s**t to the world...

''I don't have enough resources to create what I really can...

''Mark, I am publicly asking you for help...

''one of the coolest things you could ever do is to help me in my time of need

''I know I can make the world a better place... I have done the impossible ... I retook the throne of rap... I beat the fashion game...(sic)''

The 'Gold Digger' rapper also asked Google co-founder Larry Page for financial assistance, insisting helping him would be more beneficial than ''opening up one school in Africa''.

In his lengthy Twitter outburst, he wrote: ''hey Larry Page I'm down for your help too ...

''All you dudes in San Fran play rap music in your homes but never help the real artists...

''you'd rather open up one school in Africa like you really helped the country...

''if you want to help... help me...

''I promise I'm going to make the world dope.... all I do is make s**t dope #facts...

''All you guys had meetings with me and no one lifted a finger to help....(sic)''

Kanye's latest Twitter rant comes after he appealed to fans to pray for him to ''overcome'' his financial difficulties.

He posted at the weekend: ''Let's dance in the streets. I am consumed by my purpose to help the world.

''I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt... Please pray we overcome... This is my true heart...

''This is all all is fun all in good feelings... We will all be gone 100 years from now but what did we do to help while we were here!!!''

Source: http://www.jetolu.com/2016/02/15/kanye-west-becomes-twitter-begger-begs-mark-zuckerberg-for-money/

Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Kanye West truly needs this help. It takes a lot to beg publicly like this, especially when it's a celeb doing the begging.

lalasticlala Can you move this to FP to help Kanye West get the help he needs? Maybe Mark Zuckerberg will see it here on Nairaland
Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2016
The nigerian economy is affecting alot of people
Even kanye
Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by killercute16(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2016
this guy needs to see t.b joshua

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by Chazzyboy: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Is this for Real
Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
That's the end of most black american men.

They make money, marry out, engage in frivolous spending and get broke sad Mayweather might do this in future too. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by SolexxBarry(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Why not contact me kanye,I'll gladly help cool
Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by PapiWata: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
The only "talent" Mr. Kanye West has EVER had, is self-promotion, and now it looks as though the novelty of his bone-headed antics has finally worn off, just as the short-sighted ape squandered all his savings on pointless crap.

Kanye West, your hooker wife with the huge udders will drop you like a bad habit when you truly run out of cash, so you had better go ahead right now and apply at your nearest Wall Mart to become a minimum-wage greeter at the door, since you ain't about chit no more, you scowling chimpanzee ha ha ha.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by freshkik(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Speechless3:

They make money, marry out, engage in frivolous spending and get broke sad Mayweather might do this in future too. undecided

then you're ignorant of how mayweather manages his money, forget bout the expensives stuffs he buys , m. Jordan is now a billionaire for way he managed n investment his money, now people are claiming mayweather is the next best tin when it comes to financial management/investment of sport & ex-sports blackmen in america...... you should hv used mike tyson as an example not mayweather.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by Zellie: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
If he really needs help, this is not the way to go about it. So arrogant.

Gold-digger kim is so dumping his sorry as$ grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
freshkik:
then you're ignorant of how mayweather manages his money, forget bout the expensives stuffs he buys , m. Jordan is now a billionaire for way he managed n investment his money, now people are claiming mayweather is the next best tin when it comes to financial management/investment of sport & ex-sports blackmen in america...... you should hv used mike tyson as an example not mayweather.
sigh
Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by Sammyashol(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
D'banj boss goes broke. I hope same won't happen 2 egbon dbanj
Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by Mightyraw(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
D Niqqas definitely insane..Hw does he wanna make d world a betta place wen he CNT even manage his fund.....U stand corrected [b][/b]Africa is a continent and not a country..I tot education was introduced from d west

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by cruzita(f): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
indeed many are mad but few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Twitter Begger, Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money. by landinfo: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Speechless3:

Micheal Jordan aka Air Jordan is a multibillionaire if u don't know.....

As for Kanye, he knowz what to do (FLEE not run from Kim & family or else & like Steve Grim said: how can u use twitter to beg Zuckerberg ownwer of a rival firm---facebook

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Arsenal Fan In Malaysia Does Arsenal-themed Wedding / Check Out Throwback Photo Of Kim, Khloe And Kourtney Kardashian / See What Wizkid Fan Did To Davido's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.