Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Photos From OLORISUPERGAL AT 6 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From OLORISUPERGAL AT 6 (520 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / How I Built The Award-winning Olorisupergal Brand – Tosin Ajibade / PHOTO: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring Http://olorisupergal.com/photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From OLORISUPERGAL AT 6 by SexyChic05(f): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
It is indeed a good year for Olorisupergal.com as she marked her 6 years anniversary in Lagos on the 12th of February, 2016 at BHM Lounge, Ikeja, Lagos. Having friends and colleagues around to celebrate, Tosin Ajibade, founder of Olorisupergal.com felt most excited.
The get together party was attended by a host of stars and media personalities like Gbenga Adeyinka, Tee A, Ayeni Adekunle, Tosyn Bucknor, Sisi Yemmie, Bunmi Odunowo and many others.

Olorisupergal treated her guests with a lot to eat and drink. It was fun all the way as she talked about her journey in the past six years and the birth of Travel Africa Story. “I started blogging having little or no knowledge about it but today I can proudly say I am happy for the path I have chosen,” Tosin said.

For the past 6 years, Olorisupergal has grown from being one of Nigeria’s first hubs into a full urban lifestyle force in Nigeria. Olorisupergal has produced New Media Conference, a travel website ‘Travel Africa Story’ which will be a year in less than 2 weeks. Travel Africa Story was created out of passion for travelling with her partner Adekunle Owolabi.
Tosin Ajibade, founder of olorisupergal.com, was named as one of Nigeria’s most influential women in 2015. From news to fashion, arts and culture and lifestyle, Olorisupergal.com is one of Nigeria’s leading hubs for pop culture and urban lifestyle.

See more at: http://olorisupergal.com/olorisupergal-at-6/#sthash.rLoxNXo3.dpuf

Re: Photos From OLORISUPERGAL AT 6 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Is the blog really making money? She looked like a dirty market woman in the picture of their(bloggers) meeting with the information minister.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Hubby Churchill Welcomes Baby Boy / Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Get Into Nasty Fight Over His House Arrest — Breaking Up / Infant, 17 Others Die In Lagos Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.