Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy (5450 Views)

My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by LezDiva(f): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2016
aaaaaaa
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Creamish(f): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2016
...just goes to show y'all that men also cry when they are single and getting older.. They get depressed too.. aaaww..men are human afterall.. cheesy
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by joseph1832(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:
...just goes to show y'all that men also cry when they are single and getting older.. They get depressed too.. aaaww..men are human afterall.. cheesy

Well that's a fallacy don't you think. I know many guys who are well above thirty, who love being single.

You shouldn't base your premise on the feelings of just one single guy cream. Surely you know better... tongue

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Dont worry Mr. OP when U get hitched you will be wishing you were single once more

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by joseph1832(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2016
LezDiva:
I am single,am looking for a serious relationship. and based in Lagos we can get acquainted add me up
How serious do you want the relationship to be? I might be interested. wink

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by joseph1832(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Dont worry Mr. OP when U get hitched you will be wishing you were single once more
And that's the irony of it all...
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Creamish(f): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Well that's a fallacy don't you think. I know many guys who are well above thirty, who love being single.

You shouldn't base your premise on the feelings of just one single guy cream. Surely you know better... tongue

U guys like bashing single ladies so.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by lezz(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2016
SirShymexx:
Being 32 as a guy isn't that old. For most guys, life starts at 30, hence there's a luxury and window of opportunity to make mistakes and live the life during ya 20s. Don't watch others and focus on yourself. At 32 - most of the most powerful and richest guys in the world today, were still trying to figure out what they wanted to do with their lives.

Relationship/companionship is grossly overrated, especially if you're in it for the sake of it. The most sacred and important thing in life is peace. And if you can't get the same peace you get by being alone from companionship/relationship - there's no point being in one.
Words of wisdom!
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by lezz(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:

We're all human; everyone wants to live and die in company.
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by joseph1832(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:

U guys like bashing single ladies so.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Oh my! And you want to bash single guys base on the opinion of just one guy? Come cream, one guy Gosh...

Hope you didn't leave your common sense at home this morning? tongue tongue LMAO.
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Creamish(f): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2016
lezz:
We're all human; everyone wants to live and die in company.

I'll be sure to quote this the next time I see a silly thread against single ladies by some confused male. wink
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by lezz(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:

I'll be sure to quote this the next time I see a silly thread against single ladies by some confused male . wink
Just don't blow it out of context grin grin grin

I'll meet you there cheesy
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2016
ladygudhead:
Op, just ask yourself what you want.I mean what you really want. U will find your answers within you. I asked myself this same question some few months back,I got my answers...All I do now is watch and wait(as relating to my own answers o).

Stop looking at other people's life.Its not all engaged that are truly happy.You see two persons every Saturday, dancing n smiling to n fro the alta;it does not mean their life the best.It's always the smiling countenance we will always display outwardly.

Singlehood is cool ,as well as Companionship.Emotional attachment is not about how soon but how well! Its about the peace of mind one should derive from it.

The truth of the matter is, no matter how we 'singles' would try to hide it or form tough, we all SOMETIMES wish for a warm mate.A heart mate.But each time one remember that it is not just finding anyone but finding the right one for us,it brings the feeling of contentment.There are right ones o.But there are the one that is RIGHT for YOU(getting the logic?). OK.Now singlehood is the best time of ones life!...Quote me anywhere.Try to optimize it; Make the best use of it.

Marriage is sweet!grin With the right person though.

na for one news recently I hear say peson spouse send am go him afterlife so early so.May that not be our portion.

So don't rush.Don't b desperate.Be patient, watchful n trusting in ur creator.Op,prepare ur mind, heart and self for her.grin

Peace#

no better word has been said in all of history!
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by ladygudhead(f): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2016
craziebone:
no better word has been said in all of history!

Thanks
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2016
joseph1832:

Same applies to you too, you shouldn't base your opinions on "many men" , unless you've met 70% of Nigerian men in person
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by bravitudenatura(f): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2016
ladygudhead:
Op, just ask yourself what you want.I mean what you really want. U will find your answers within you. I asked myself this same question some few months back,I got my answers...All I do now is watch and wait(as relating to my own answers o).

Stop looking at other people's life.Its not all engaged that are truly happy.You see two persons every Saturday, dancing n smiling to n fro the alta;it does not mean their life the best.It's always the smiling countenance we will always display outwardly.

Singlehood is cool ,as well as Companionship.Emotional attachment is not about how soon but how well! Its about the peace of mind one should derive from it.

The truth of the matter is, no matter how we 'singles' would try to hide it or form tough, we all SOMETIMES wish for a warm mate.A heart mate.But each time one remember that it is not just finding anyone but finding the right one for us,it brings the feeling of contentment.There are right ones o.But there are the one that is RIGHT for YOU(getting the logic?). OK.Now singlehood is the best time of ones life!...Quote me anywhere.Try to optimize it; Make the best use of it.

Marriage is sweet!grin With the right person though.

na for one news recently I hear say peson spouse send am go him afterlife so early so.May that not be our portion.

So don't rush.Don't b desperate.Be patient, watchful n trusting in ur creator.Op,prepare ur mind, heart and self for her.grin

Peace#

This spoke to me

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by ladygudhead(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2016
bravitudenatura:
This spoke to me
how?
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Awesome1234(f): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Don't feel shame. At 32 most men are stil finding their feet. Look around you and you will see good women. I will also suggest you look beyond the physical attributes. Focus on the strength of her character. Ensure you also do background checks codedly. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Sparkles003(f): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Most thread created by the op was an advert for a wife back to back from

@32 Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy to

Let's Meet Here If U Are Looking For Your Future Partner

Sexually Active But Still A Virgin @31 And Waiting To Knot It

Why Does She Want My Services Free

Pls Rate My Relationship

If I Have To Forever Be In Love with Just One Woman

Fast Ways To Retrieve Your Emotions From Your Ungrateful Crush

I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship

I Don't Get Nigerian Women's Green Light Clearly

at op i think you should focus more on being the right man
that way you would attract the right woman cos it seems to me you do not really know what you actually want.
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by johnson232: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hollyb:
God will help u locate the right one. Shalom
Cc mylogic111 right one spotted...

Search no further...

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by johnson232: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sparkles003:
Most thread created by the op was an advert for a wife back to back from

@32 Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy to

Let's Meet Here If U Are Looking For Your Future Partner

Sexually Active But Still A Virgin @31 And Waiting To Knot It

Why Does She Want My Services Free

Pls Rate My Relationship

If I Have To Forever Be In Love with Just One Woman

Fast Ways To Retrieve Your Emotions From Your Ungrateful Crush

I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship

I Don't Get Nigerian Women's Green Light Clearly

at op i think you should focus more on being the right man
that way you would attract the right woman cos it seems to me you do not really know what you actually want.

Wrong woman spotted..
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Vikky014(f): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pineapp:
Is your husband material up to 27 yards?? embarassed
LMAO
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by johnson232: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Creamish:

Don't generalize, the op is just one man....
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Creamish(f): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
johnson232:

Don't generalize, the op is just one man....

Not generalizing. Previous stereotypical pokes were aimed at women...now we know its not just applicable to women. cheesy
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Creamish:

Not generalizing. Previous stereotypical pokes were aimed at women...now we know its not just applicable to women. cheesy
you know I was always rolling on the floor when I saw you arguing with some guys her this issue successful women and marriage etc.I was like if she only knew. I get poked all the time in fact for every wedding I'm invited to I'm also poked I think I'm poked like 5 times a day at work home even online. One even said I'm stingy that's why I don't want to settle down, she ended her talk with a wonderful rendition of "Akagum is a sin oooo is a sin oooo" by harrysong and Duncan mighty cry

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Creamish(f): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingTom:
you know I was always rolling on the floor when I saw you arguing with some guys her this issue successful women and marriage etc.I was like if she only knew. I get poked all the time in fact for every wedding I'm invited to I'm also poked I think I'm poked like 5 times a day at work home even online. One even said I'm stingy that's why I don't want to settle down, she ended her talk with a wonderful rendition of "Akagum is a sin oooo is a sin oooo" by harrysong and Duncan mighty cry

Hahahahahahahaha! ...and no one has attempted to hook u up yet? Oversabi matchmakers no dey ur end? cheesy
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by MizMyColi(f): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Atlantian:
You are just 32. I know very well to do millionaires and billionares at 42, still single and not searching.

Everyone has different priorities bro.

One shoe don't fit us all, equally.

2 Likes

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by KingTom(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Creamish:

Hahahahahahahaha! ...and no one has attempted to hook u up yet? Oversabi matchmakers no dey ur end? cheesy
you don't even know the half of it. Parents sisters, friends and worst of all patients... Ah ah haba Doc so you're not married haba my sister/daughter/friend just came into town o I don't I think you should meet her let me give you her number I smile take the number and na so strange numbers go dey pile up for my phone grin

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Creamish(f): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2016
KingTom:
you don't even know the half of it. Parents sisters, friends and worst of all patients... Ah ah haba Doc so you're not married haba my sister/daughter/friend just came into town o I don't I think you should meet her let me give you her number I smile take the number and na so strange numbers go dey pile up for my phone grin

Lolz...I can imagine the great turn out of concerned souls DAT would flood ur wedding eventually.. grin
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by KingTom(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz...I can imagine the great turn out of concerned souls DAT would flood ur wedding eventually.. grin
grin to see if their eyes are playing tricks on them and possibly to confirm which of their relatives I ended up with grin

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Creamish:

Of course they do, leave all this bragado some of them form on NL. The average human loves company, be it it male or female...

Even if they don't wanna marry, they will crave a girlfriend_ when she starts forming unavailable, they might just decide to acquire her wholesale...marry her already

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy by Creamish(f): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2016
KingTom:
grin to see if their eyes are playing tricks on them and possibly to confirm which of their relatives I ended up with grin

jackpot! grin grin

Kachisbarbie:

Of course they do, leave all this bragado some of them form on NL. The average human loves company, be it it male or female...
Even if they don't wanna marry, they will crave a girlfriend_ when she starts forming unavailable, they might just decide to acquire her wholesale...marry her already

exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Women On Their Funniest Pregnancy Moments / SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! / How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.