Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Governor's Daughter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Governor's Daughter (5774 Views)

The Governor's Dauhter (episode 3) / The Governor's Son And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
All Rights for this work is Reserved:

This work exclusively belongs to the author [Snakie86] and is protected under copyright laws.

The Title, thoughts, plot, characters, settings, quotes and all its contents are properties of the author (TalkToLove Ltd).

This story is strictly for published for private reading only. No part of this work; either in parts or in whole should be reproduced in any format; electronic or otherwise by any website, blogs and social media pages without permission from the author. Violators will be prosecuted under the copyright laws of Nigeria.

Thank You.
(Uanda)
www.talktolove.com
info@talktolove.com
0862300431 - Whatsapp
https://www.facebook.com/TalkofRomance/

Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
His excellency was addressing a combined team of reporters from the leading press house in Nigeria and a few from outside the country. His state, located in the north east of the country was under attack. The islamic militant sect, Boko Haram had just unleashed mayhem in the central market of the capital. In a series of detonations, they had bombed and killed at least a thousand innocent civilians, and injuring more. The state had experienced no attack as massive as this, and already, the dogs were sniffing. The president was breathing down his neck to find a solution to the attacks which were causing untold embarrassment to the nation. In addition, his political opponents were using his failure to curtail the terrorists activities as leverage over him. Already, there were indications from the state assembly that they wanted him to resign from his post in order to pave the way for their preferred candidate to take over. His Excellency, Governor Yussuf Ahmed was an embattled man. This press conference was part of last ditch attempts to salvage what was left of his dwindling authority.

Though things dint seem to b e going quite right, the governor was a brilliant politician and astute tactician. This was evident as he skillful parried the questions thrown at him by members of the press. After about thirty minutes on the stand, it was time to take his leave, in order not to give his enemies room to claim that he was spending all his time on TV instead of doing what he was elected to the.
He deftly made a secret sign to his PA, and the young man hopped to the other end of the podium, and made a brief announcement.
'Thank you very much for your questions, I am certain the governor would have loved to talk to every one of you but he is hard pressed for time, as you all understand the situation of the state. So please you shall all rise as His excellency takes his leave'
The crowd reluctantly goot on their feet, as the governor flanked by a throng of security operatives from the State Security Service and Army cleared a path for him to take his exit from the Governors office conference room, and boarding his official car together with his PA, a state of the art Prado SUV, his twenty five car convoy made its way gracefully from the grounds of the governors lodge towards the central market, the scene of the bomb blast, where he was scheduled to pay a condolence visit.
Sitting at the back of his luxury fitted vehicle he was deeply engrossed in thought, but was eased out of his daydreams by the voice of his PA, a twenty five year old chap he had handpicked upon his graduation from the university, quite competent in his duties, he was also the last son of the present Emir, and hence a logical choice for political reasons.
'Your excellency sir, it is your daughter, she wants to speak with you'
The governor stared at the young assistant for a full thirty seconds, and when hisgaze was becoming uncomfortable for the lad, he quickly apologized.

'Your Excellency i am sorry sir. If you dint want top speak to her I will tell her to call you later'
His Excellency replied slowly, in his rich deep voice, laced with the fulani accent common with the aristocrats.
'No, its alright, I will speak to her'
His daughter Zainab had been a constant source of worry to His Excellency. Ever since she had graduated from the University of Kent a year earlier at the age of 23, the young lady had become a liability to him. She had acquired a wild taste for parties and debauchery previously unmatched in the conservative family. Being the first daughter in a family of three wives and thirteen children, born to the first wife as her third child, she was naturally rebellious from birth, always defying her parents in as many ways as her little mind could think of. It was in a bid to ensure that she got the proper training and discipline required to make her into a lady that she had been sent to the university of Kent as soon as she had passed her O levels. It was a decision his Excellency would come to regret as she came back worse off than she had left, constantly getting pictured by members of the press as she lay sprawled out, obviously drunk in the parties she was notorious for attending. Considering the fact that it was a strict muslim state under sharia laws, her antics had caused her father so much political embarrassment, with threats of punishment from the highest sharia courts if he did not keep his wayward daughter in check. The only check he had succeeding in keeping was that which he used to bribe the religious leaders to turn a blind eye from his daughters misdemeanors.

'Hello Zainab' He spoke into the phone as he collected it from his PA, Abdul Malik.
He listened for a good ten minutes as his daughter continued speaking on the other end of the line, never removing his eyes from the PA.
On his part, the PA was visibly shaken. He wondered what it was Zainab could be telling her father. In one of his moments of indiscretion, he had allowed himself to be seduced by Zinab. She had walked up to him in the VIP washroom of the governors lodge as he eased himself. She was a skillful girl, and when she commended his horse sized joystick, he wasted no time in pinning her against the wall and giving her a good screwing, while she begged for more. That girl was such an animal, she never got tired, and she kept urging him on. He was thoroughly spent when they finally disengaged, and by then, he was petrified about the consequences of his indiscretion.
It had happened over two weeks back, but the young man was in a personal limbo, his mind in turmoil, thinking at every turn that something would give them up and that he would be discovered. And so, when His Excellency dropped the phone and said in his softest voice, the one he reserved for moments when he was extremely dangerous,
'What is this I am hearing?', Abdul Malik broke out in a sweat.
Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
His excellency never took his eyes off his young assistant.
'What is the meaning of this rubbish?' He asked incredulously.
Alas I have been found out thought Abdul Malik. Perhaps I had better come clean and tell him the truth. Maybe perhaps he may understand if I explain to him how soft and warm her laps felt against my skin. Surely no man in his right senses could refuse such a woman. Perhaps he may even forgive me.

All these thoughts rushed through his mind as he struggled to frame the response he could give His excellency.
He opened his mouth to stammer out a half concocted explanation, but before he could begin, he was cut off by His excellency.
'What kind of party does she want to attend this time that she needs to use my private jet?'
Abdul Malik heaved a barely perceptible sigh of relief, even as he tried as much as possible not to allow the relief coursing through his veins become evident on his face.
'I, I dont understand your excellency sir' Abdul Malik answered
'Zainab just called me and told me she had to attend a party in Ibiza, and every one coming will bring their jet, and hence she needs to use mine'

'That is terrible sir, very terrrible. What have you not done for that girl? Dont worry Your excellency. It is youthful exuberance. It will fade away.' Abdul Malik offered the soothing words to his excellency.

The governor seemed to calm down a bit after hearing these words, and picking up his phone, he dialled his personal pilot giving him strict orders not to take his daughter anywhere.
It is surprising how Zainab has turned out to become nothing more than a LovePeddler. He thought. I invested so much into that girl and look at how she disgraces me at every turn. And now she wants to use my jet for her ungodly activities. What a shame.
Beside him, Abdul Malik Said a prayer of thanks to god for sparing him this shame and disgrace that was certain to befall him and his respected family if he was discovered.
I hope that girl keeps her mouth shut long enough till this whole thing blows over. I will never have anything to do with her again, he promised himself.
And so, both men were deeply engrossed in thoughts as the motorcade sped off towards the central market, making a clear path through the mostly desserted major roads that had once held heavy vehicular traffic.

Back at the governors lodge, Zainab was furiously pacing back and forth in her room, the whirring air conditioner did little to stifle the sweat snaking down from her forehead as it was wont to do when she was in her famous rages. Picking up a cigarrette from the pack lying carelessly on the mahogany table that served as her dresser, she lit up a stick, and puffing away to calm her nerves, jumped on her victorian bed propped with satin and silk. She was a soft featured lady with lovely cheekbones and a caramel complexion. Standing at almost six feet, she owed her height to her fulani ancestry, and matching her physical attraction was an equally nebuluous temperament, leaving her susceptible to mood swings at any time.

She was furious at her father. After she spoke to him on the phone, she had called his pilot to get the jet ready, but had been told that he was not to ferry her anywhere.
But why would my father do this to me? she thought He knows how important this party is to me.He just know how important this party is to me and so he wants to punish me. And i prepared the ground well for this. I even had to sleep with Abdul so he would make sure nothing goes wrong with this trip. Oh No. This is going to be the party of the century, and I Zainab will not be there. Even that fool Maina is going to be there.
Maina was her sworn enemy, a stunning beauty, she was the daughter of the countrys leading industrialist and a lady of high fashion. Their paths had crossed at a function and they had felt an instant mutual dislike for each other. However, their parents were best of friends, and so they met more often than they would have loved to.
I am going to be the laughing stock of everybody if i do not show up. Oh why did I have to come back to this hell hole? why? why?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of her iPhone. The caller ID showed that it was Memunat on the other end of the line. She was the daughter of the deputy governor of the state and Zainabs best friend and confidante.
She picked up the pphone, calming down a bit.
'Hello Memunat'

Hello girlfriend' Memunat screamed in the phone 'The party is in exactly 24 hours and we have to get going if we are to leave on time, Where are you girl?'
'I am home. I am not going anywhere. My father refused to allow me use the jet'
'WHaaaaattt? no way. See, I do not have time, you are going for that party and it is final. join me on my fathers jet in an hour. We will be leaving from the airport. See you then'
The recent war on terrorism declared by the authorities had its good side too. The heavy security vote that had been allocated to the state by foreign countries had found its way to private pockets of the top men in the region. Thus, both the governor and his deputy could afford to buy and maintain a private jet each.

Zainab was not happy she had to hop a ride to the party. What would the paparrazzi say now?
Quickly deciding however that it was a better option than staying behind, she grabbed her purse and left the room, not knowing just how much that singular decision would change her life.

1 Like

Re: The Governor's Daughter by jeremie97(m): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2016
wow nyce continue... m following u back to back.... plss update on time
Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2016
The grounds of the Governors lodge were expansive, the lawns carefully manicured to reflect the governors modern tastes, and the facade done in magnificent white.
It was made up of three major wings. The wing at the right was made up of the administrative offices, at the middle were the ceremonial halls for events, and nestled behind to the left was the governors official residence, adjoining which was a spacious car park holding an exotic array of vehicles favored by the governor and his family for their various journeys.
It was into this car park that Zainab descended, making use of the lift that connected her third floor living quarters directly to the garage.
She had no intentions of going to the airport in a convoy to avoid her father noticing that she was gone.
I will call him when I am out of the country already.she thought I don't want any obstacle to this trip.
The airport was barely eighteen kilometers away and she was sure she could make the journey in less than an hour. At this time of the evening, the roads would be deserted so it should be a quick ride.

She was so intent on attending that she paid no heed to the warning bells ringing in her head.
She selected two vehicles for her short trip, both of which were the least conspicuous of the many options available.
Making use of the intercom, she summoned her personal bodyguard, two mobile policemen and two drivers from the admin building.
They were with her and ready to go in less than ten minutes, and checking her purse to ensure she was with her international passport and credit cards, she hopped into the vehicle at the rear, giving them orders to take her to the airport in the shortest possible time.
She sat at the back of the vehicle, her bodyguard sat at the passenger seat, while the two policemen occupied the other vehicle.
Quickly, they made their way past the Reservation area, and plunged into the main town en-route the airplane juste plan was to cut through the city center, avoiding the market square, due to its security risks, and making straight for the airport.
In the pilot vehicle, one of the police men was talking into his mobile phone
"Yes, we are with the girl now. Yes yes. We are bringing her straight to the agreed venue. Exactly. Inshallah victory is ours. Allahu Akbar"
He hung up the phone, looking at his fellow comrade at arms and smiled.

In the other vehicle, Zainab was oblivious to the eerie quiet of the town. She was fantasizing about the young men she was going to meet at Ibiza. The best of fashion would be on display and she was going to ensure that the dress she had ordered from Macy's was the most stunning of the evening.
They were less than three kilometers to the airport when it happened.
One minute the entire town was quiet, she could even see the lights from the airport where she was, the next all hell was let lose. She heard a deafening explosion directly in front of her. Her driver, attempted to reverse the vehicle to safety but was blocked off by an armoured vehicle that had materialised from nowhere. Going forward was not an option either as the pilot vehicle strangely had stopped, blocking their part for no reason.

All this while, her bodyguard was thinking of a solution. He pulled out an Uzi submachine gun from a briefcase at his feet, rolling down the window and taking aim at their yet unseen assailants.
Before he could pull the trigger, a bullet came sailing from the northern direction, hitting him directly between his eyes, opening up his skull, and spilling his brains all over the vehicle, and some splashing on Zainabsdress.
She was confused as the whols scene seemed so unreal to her.
Her driver attempted to establish communication via the walkie talkie, but before he could pick it up, a bullet shattered the bridge of his nose, killing him instantly.
At this point, another explosion tore through the bonnet of the vehicle, jolting her briefly to reality, and she screamed loudly, surrounded by dead bodies, and just before she fainted she could have sworn she saw the two policemen detailed to protect her, laughing and running towards her vehicle, and then, blackness.
Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Her head felt groggy and her limbs were leaden when she came to. It took her a full minute to realize exactly what had happened and to take in her surroundings. In a painful flash, it all came back to her, the bomb blasts, the gunshots and flowing blood.
At that point, reality dawned on her. She had been kidnapped by some gunmen and the security men assigned to protect her had been involved in setting her up for the kidnappings.
She tried to take in her surroundings, she was in a cramped space, presumably the boot of a moving vehicle. Both her hands and legs were tied together, forcing her to curl into a fetal position. All around her were cans and containers of different foul smelling liquids, and she could feel something warm and fleshy close to her bare legs. It could have been a dead body of her bodyguard but she tried not to think of it as her head spun, and she almost retched as she fought to control her emotions.
From the rocking of the vehicle, she realized that they were moving over a rocky terrain, and each jolt sent a stab of pain up her fore arm.
She could not tell how fast the vehicle was going, or what time of day it was, neither could she tell how long they had been going.
She could only hope and pray that somehow, this journey will come to an end, and her abductors would reveal what it was they wanted. She still had a lingering hope that it would be just a kidnapping from a small time group, but all indications pointed to the fact that she was in the hands of the dreaded and notorious terrorist organization, boko haram.
All these thoughts were running through her mind, as the vehicle she was moving in climbed over a rock, the jolt from the impact sent a stab of pain through her body, as shaking like a leaf in the wind, she collapsed and blacked out.

His excellency had just paid a condolence visit to the victims of the central market bomb blast. Getting into his vehicle together with Abdul Malik, his trusted PA, his plan was to go to the central mosque together with his press crew, and from there make his way back to the government lodge.
His visit to the mosque was not borne out of devoutness, but rather as a publicity stunt to reassure the outside world that his state was safe enough to move around in.
He needed any help he could get at this point.
His informants had already told him that his deputy was planning to have him impeached by first passing a vote of no confidence on him at the House of Assembly. It would not be difficult to get that vote as presently, the House couldn't meet at their legislative chambers but had to make do with a secure bunker close to the government house.
His excellency chuckled inwardly as he imagined the Honorable speaker and his members huddled in a dark bunker, making laws in a state that was altogether lawless.
He would take care of the deputy later, for now, he had more pressing matters bothering his mind.
His thoughts were cut short by a ring from a special cell phone he kept close to himself all the time. Only one person had that number and that was the director of the SSS in the state. He knew it could only be bad news, as he picked up the phone and grunted into it.

Abdul Malik sat at the other end of the vehicle wondering what it was His Excellency was listening to on the phone. He knew about that special phone, and from the look on Excellency's face, he knew all hell was about to break lose.
He had hardly ever seen The Governor lose his cool but the looks on his face was enough to cause a storm.
He watched as His Excellency put down the phone and calmly turned to him, his face a mask of the fury boiling inside him saying
"My daughter, Boko Haram have abducted her"

The truck rolled to a stop sometime after midnight in a clearing deep inside a forest. Two men covered in balaclavas hurried towards it, opening the boot, they pulled out the limp body of the girl and strapping her over their shoulders, marched to a makeshift camp inhabited by men hunched over low burning flames, dropping her in the center of the ring formed by their bodies a chant went up from the throats of the men.
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.
Some fired their machine guns while others laughed loudly.
The noise forced Zainab to wake up from her fitful slumber, and taking in her surroundings in one look, she knew she was doomed.

Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
She felt someone prodding her ribs and she turned her head slowly to the unwanted intruder. It was night, with a full moon overhanging the sky, and yet all she could make out of the offender was his bushy beards and military style uniform.

The men holding her hands half pulled her limp figure to the centre of the clearing, where the men had started to jeer and mock their captives. It was only when she got to the middle that she realized she was not the only captive in their midst. Lying down with their hands bound behind them, she could make out the figures of at least a dozen men, supine and Unclad.

She swallowed a gulp at the sight, and before she could utter a word of plea to her captors, she was pushed to the ground.

Just then, a man strode slowly into their midst, he was holding a Koran in his right hand, and a sharp sword in his left. He was flanked on either side by a retinue of barrel chested young men, all wearing military fatigues and spotting AK-47 Machine guns.

As he approached the middle of the clearing, a hush descended slowly among the men.

He seemed to be the leader of this group, not only was he regal in appearance, dressed in a white turban, white kaftan and sparkling white shoes, his carriage and bearing were also calculated, and though she could not make out the details of his face clearly, she could at least notice that he was the tallest of all the men she had seen so far.

He walked slowly to where his prisoners were gathered and opening the Koran, began to recite, while one of his deputies produced a motion camera, capturing the drama unfolding before them.

Zainab had not attended an Arabic school so she understood nothing of what the man was saying. She hoped against hope that somehow, she would be rescued from her abductors.

She stared confused as the man finished reciting the Koran and handing it over to one of his deputies, walked to the prisoner closest to him, and pulling him to his knees in the full glare of the camera, brought his knife to the victims throat and in one deft move, slit his throat.

From where she was lying, Zainab realized that this was going to be a live execution and unable to decide whether to fetch or scream, she passed out once again.

Headquarters of the state security service was located at the top floor of the governor's offices. The director of the state security service Alhaji Monsur, large greying man in his early sixties was pacing the length of the control room. He was formerly the director in a state in the south, with less violent crime to attend to, he was hoping for a peaceful retirement when he was posted to this state, dashing all hopes of an early retirement. He had so far not been relieved of the job he had come to hate, but today's events made it even more loathsome.

The daughter of the governor had been kidnapped from under his nose, and all evidence pointed to the dreaded insurgents. The governor was already on his way here and so far, no answers had been found. He had seen his Excellency angrh once throughout his career and it had been an unpleasant experience. He knew the governor by now would be in stitches over his agencies failure. There were rumors on the loose that the governor's enemies were planning to take over his seat, but still he was a powerful politician and Alhaji sure did not want to get in his bad books.

All around him, the office assistants were scurrying round the office, establishing contact with their field agents and watching hours of surveillance footage to unmask the abductors.

So far, there had been no lead and Alhaji was near frustration. He knew he had to make a headway before the governor arrived or else, he would have his balls. He called one of his assistants to himself and gave him instructions to send signals to the other military commands for a joint action to return the missing daughter, and as he walked for contact tho be established, he offered up a silent prayer for a breakthrough in the case.
Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2016
She did not know how long she had been out and cold, but when Zainab awoke, it was to find out that the man carrying out the killings was already on the man to her left, his knife poised at his throat, and as he slashed away, some of the blood gushed out, staining the already reddened garments of the man, and flying over her face. She could not contain the range of emotions she felt, and she bellowed like a wounded lion into the thin air.

She felt rather than heard the rustling of feet, and knowing that the man was directly behind her, she closed her eyes as she was lifted to her knees. She wondered how it would feel like to die by having her throat slit, and imagined if it was better that she had died during the shoot out. The weight of the thought in her mind were almost consuming her very essence, and as she thought, waiting for the knife to separate her neck from her body, she broke into a sweat and started trembling so violently, she wondered if she could remain kneeling still. She realised after a while that she had not been killed yet, and slowly opening her eyes and mind to reality, she heard the voice of two men arguing behind her. She recognised one asw the man who had been killing others but the other was strange to her.

Though both men were speaking Arabic which she could not understand, she could decipher that they were engaged in a deep and bitter argument. She could not also help but notice that the newcomers voice was a rich baritone, and there was something feral and primal with the way he used his words.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of expecting to die, she felt large hands lift her to her feet and hoist her over broad shoulders, maqrhing with her till they got to a tent where she was laid a bit roughly on the floor, and the rustle of feet departed.

There was a lamp burning in the middle of the tent illuminating all the corners. In the centre of the tent was a mattress and a big metal trunk. along with a table and a chair, that seemed to be the only furnishing in the abode. Her musings were interrupted by the sound of heavy boots strolling angrily towards the tent, and as she watched, a man dressed in military fatigues walked in purposedly and as he saw that Zainab was awake, he paused in his tracks before he continued, fully entering the tent and revealing himself.

He was nothing like the gruff men she had encountered outside. He was at least six feet tall, lean features and clean shaven. He was well built and his eyes were so dark, she forgot herself for a moment staring at them.

He lookwd at her and murmurd in Arabic.

''Please I dont understand the language, where am I and what are you going to do to me?'' She asked him

He didnt answer her for a full minute while he busied himself with getting more comfortable on the bed, leaving her bound on the floor.

Finally he told her.

''I saved you from being killed by the Sheik. They were going to kill you you and broadcast it on foreign media but I am the military commander of this unit, and I convinced him not to.''

''oh thank you so much...''

''Dont thank me'' He cut her off ''I am hoping to gain something for myself from this''

He cast a wicked smile to her before continuing

''Dont even bother trying to escape as you are deep in Sambisa forest and if you try, You will be eaten alive by wild animals'' He finished before turning over on his bed and rolled off to sleep.

Zainab was more worried about what he planned to do with her than the prospect of escaping.
Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2016
She could not have slept even if she wanted to. She could hear the sounds of crickets chirping as well as other sounds she feared were wild beasts all through the night. Occasionally, she heard the sound of men patrolling the camp, and instead of reassuring her that she was at least safe from the animals, it filled her heart with dread. Gradually, as reality dawned on her, she began to take stock of where she was and just how much trouble she was in. She wished she had listened to her father and didn’t have to go for that party. Suddenly everything felt surreal to her. Only this morning she was living the life in the governors lodge, the world at her feet, and now she was a captive, her hands bound, lying on the bare earth in a ramshackle hut deep in the middle of nowhere. She began to sob, silently at first and then loudly as she couldn’t hold it in anymore.

On the bed, her assailant was pretending to be asleep but he could not, not with the lady on the floor. His name was Jamal, and he had joined the terrorist organization straight from secondary school, haven been disillusioned with the moral decadence around him. They had started small before they blew up into the international organization they were now. He was so zealous about their initial ideals of cleansing the land of infidels and had quickly enlisted in the military wing, rising steadily through the ranks to become a trusted leader of the supreme leader. Along the line however, he had come to be disillusioned with the truth of the organization. It was just a big money making organization equally as bad as those they condemned. He wondered why it was that he had rescued the lady from being killed, he had told the Sheik that it was better they ransomed her for a huge price so they could buy more equipment to carry out bigger attacks, but deep down, he knew that was not the true reason. The truth was that seeing her vulnerable and in that position, he had desired her more than he desired any woman, and the fact that she was now sleeping under the same roof made it hard for him to control himself.

He finally got up and walked to where Zainab was lying on the ground,

''Do you want something to eat?'' He asked her, deliberately staring at her face.

''Zainab had been around men long enough to know exactly what it was he wanted, and seeing it as her only chance for redemption, thought a moment before answering

''could I have some water pleaase?''

He busied himself with getting a tin of water, placing it gently at her feet, and retrieving a sharp knife from a sheath in his pocket, he freed her from the cords binding her.

She was happy to be free and in an instant she forgot about her predicament as she gulped down the water, raising her eyes and catching him watching her from the corner of her eyes, she fixed him a stare that could only mean one thing.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

At the headquarters of the state security service, all hell was breaking loose. His Excellency was livid, and Alhaji Monsur was doing his best to placate him. His Excellency had given an expert order that all within his powers should be done to retrieve his daughter. With the help of the military and the police, Alhaji Monsur was coordinating an amphibious force to storm the last known refuge of the terrorists in sambisa forest hoping that they were holding her there. The attack was fixed for dawn, though the governor had wished they would carry it out immediately.
Re: The Governor's Daughter by ashatoda: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2016
without doubt Zainab will know the real meaning of vanity by the time the story ends, that is if she survives. Keep it coming. Have you abandoned the same story which you have in the sexuality section?
Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2016
yes bro,

it has no adult content
Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Special guest for the VVIP seats
Hurklan
liljboy
jboixx
Ritababe
evathyst
Enigurl
IDFWU
dhamiylhola,
danyel09
pinkycute
tameera
stinggy
Henz24
ozila
coolval22
onihaxy
PastorAji
sftw
kindtom
Nitefury
Snakie86
Drnoel
Hurklan
Pinkycute
Eniqurl
BeeBeeOoh
Danyel09
Hfinest1
Mhizblizz
nellyme,
missmossy
liljboy
kelvin3028,
preciousswett
pbs4real
longinus2706,
nobletitus
Blizzyblinkzy
Mimicious
Smhart1
Dioxidane
Nitefury
ademoladeji
onihaxy
ritababe
tunery004
ademoladeji
Hawlahscho
kweencypresh
cherrybrown
dandypearl
Hfinest1

1 Like

Re: The Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2016
two VVIP tickets, oya Eniqurl come and sit beside me cool
Re: The Governor's Daughter by dhamiylhola(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
uanda:
Special guest for the VVIP seats Hurklan liljboy jboixx Ritababe evathyst Enigurl IDFWU dhamiylhola, danyel09 pinkycute tameera stinggy Henz24 ozila coolval22 onihaxy PastorAji sftw kindtom Nitefury Snakie86 Drnoel Hurklan Pinkycute Eniqurl BeeBeeOoh Danyel09 Hfinest1 Mhizblizz nellyme, missmossy liljboy kelvin3028, preciousswett pbs4real longinus2706, nobletitus Blizzyblinkzy Mimicious Smhart1 Dioxidane Nitefury ademoladeji onihaxy ritababe tunery004 ademoladeji Hawlahscho kweencypresh cherrybrown dandypearl Hfinest1
Passing by but gotta take a peek. hfinest1, abeg, gimme 3 orijin odeku size.
Re: The Governor's Daughter by Eniqurl(f): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Present.
Nice writeup... Following.
Re: The Governor's Daughter by Eniqurl(f): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
danyel09:
two VVIP tickets, oya Eniqurl come and sit beside me cool
Am here smiley
Re: The Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2016
Eniqurl:

Am here smiley
baby, I've missed you soo much, been really busy these days, by second week of April, I'll be free.
Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
There was something about this stranger that excited her. Perhaps it was because he had rescued her from death, or was it the fact that she had not been with a man in a while now?, but somehow, she knew she had the hots for him.
"What is your name?" She asked him
"I am Jamal" he replied, "I'm the military commander in charge of this zone so no one can hurt you with me" he continued, giving her more information than she had asked for, betraying his emotions. He bit his lips at that last bit of indiscretion, and standing up, turned to the big iron trunk in an attempt to change the tide of conversation.
"You will have to get out of those clothes and change into something warmer, it gets really cold and chilly at night. Let me get you something thick"

He opened the trunk and began rummaging for some thick apparel.
"What did you save me for?" Zainab asked him.
He heaved a sigh and standing up to stretch his muscles fully replied
"I told the sheik our would be better demanding a ransom from your father than wasting your life" He replied tersely.
"That's not what I asked" she continued testily. " why did you save me "
He tensed where he stood. So she knew what it was he really wanted. Two can play this game I see.
He returned to her, a sweater and a thick woolen trouser in his hands and giving it to her, sat on the bed, watching her.
"You can go outside to change" he told her with a mocking smile.
She didn't reply him, at least not verbally, as she managed to stand to her feet, and slowly, without taking her eyes off her captors, started taking off all her clothes. He was taken aback by her bravado but tried not to show it, a decision he was having an extremely hard time sticking to.

When she had shucked off her outer garment, she was left standing in her underwear. She had worn a thong that morning and now, it accentuated her figure before him. She did not know what made her do it, but she was filled with a consuming desire to have him to herself and his sitting motionless filled her with rage. Perhaps it was time to perk things up a bit she thought.

She turned around and bent down to pick up her clothes, putting her full derriere on display for hey seeming uninterested audience.

Over on the bed, Jamal was on consumed by a need to have her so strong, it took all of his will power to remain sitting. He wanted to play this coolly but his wits were fast eluding him. Finally, when she stood back up, her clothes in her hand, he cleared his throat and called out to her. It had been ages since he had a woman and he was quite on edge already
"Come here, and drop those clothes at my feet"

She took the hint instantly, and without skipping a bit, walked slowly to the foot of the bed, dropping her clothes as she approached him.
Jamal's groin was harder than it had been in ages and he was going to be satisfied tonight.
After dropping her clothes, she knelt at his feet, stretching her hands forward, she calmly unbuckled his thick leather military belt and unzipped him slowly. She could see that he was already trembling slightly in anticipation so she decided to skip all pretense. Dipping her hand in his pants, she hefted out the largest tool she had ever seen, and for a moment, she considered backing out, but she knew he would have none of it. She looked up to his face and she noticed that he was smiling down at her as if to challenge her expertise, and looking back at the member in her hand, she slowly worked her lips over the top. She could barely get it to fit but she tried and gradually was able to get a considerable length down her throat. She bobbed her head slowly at first and when he begin to emit low growls, she intensified her efforts, moving faster on him. She was quite turned on already and she was beginning to get soaking wet. Jamal took her head in his hands and holding her firmly proceeded to face Bleep her, as bits of saliva stuck to his penis. He kept up a rhythm until he noticed that she was almost choking and helping her to the bed, disentangled from her and we t lower to spread her legs apart. Going lower on her, he pulled her things to her knees and locating her pussy lips with his mouth, began to eat her out. She hardly had expected this, and she was gradually going to ecstatic heights as he ate her out hungrily, with a certain ferociousness that outrivalled any of her previous lovers.

She moaned loudly and thrashed, and when she was about to orgasm, he withdrew suddenly from her, filling her with frustration.
He took off his clothes quickly, revealing his broad shoulders and defined and, without bothering about lubrication, he stuffed her pussy with his dick, allowing the head to enter slowly first, and when she had adjusted to his size, obviously the largest she had ever had, he pushed more in, until his balls were flush with her labia.
He could hardly control himself anymore, as he went into a frenzy, slamming into her, while grunting lewd obscenities. He would take his penis out till it was only the til and slam back into her. Zainab had never had a man pound her as relentlessly as he did and she kept moaning and thrashing, twisting this way and that like someone being electrocuted. While he was still hammering away at her, she lost it, feeling her mind fade away, she went into orgasm. He hardly seemed to notice, as he kept at his upward and downward stroke for a full hour, before he grunted, and screamed loud enough to rouse the entire camp, emptied his semen deep in her vagina, and thoroughly spent, fell on top of her, asleep in less than a minute.

Zainab had enjoyed every bit of it, and tired too, she faded off into a dreamless sleep, a smile playing at the corners of her mouth.
Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Team code: Operation Slaughter
Time: 03:00 hours.
The combined team of military personnel made their way slowly into the forest. They had been dropped a kilometer away by three apache helicopters belonging to the air force. The team commander, captain Umar Shagir was a veteran of combat haven served in Darfur, northern Mali and Congo.
His team comprised of twenty men, the elite of the army, air force and navy. This particular squad had a reputation as daredevil combatants, able to carry out difficult maneuvers, and save the day in the most difficult situations.
Captain Shagir led them on foot into the heart of the forest, their camouflage uniform blending them in perfectly with the surroundings. Their last Intel had given them the location of the Boko Haram militants hideout and it was to this that they walked slowly.
Each soldier was equipped with a standard Uzzi submachine guns fitted with silencers, stun grenades, canisters of tear gas and in addition, daggers for close combat situation. They were also equipped with advanced communication device that enabled them communicate with each other noiselessly, hence, giving them the advantage of surprise as they marched quietly through the jungle.
They were within a hundred yards of the camp when Captain gave his instructions
"Alpha, Tango, fan out, Bravo Delta, stay with me, eyes sharp"
The designated teams followed his instructions as fifteen men went in the east and west directions, while the rest remained with the captain as they advanced upon the camp.
"All teams advance, engage terrorists on sight, shoot to kill, go go go"
They all made for the camp in different directions. As they approached the camp as silently as humanly possible, the captain noticed the scouts patrolling, and taking his target carefully, he took aim and shot the closest to him, the other team members took out the other three as silently as the first and they went in. The camp was made of roughly fifteen tents and a central area and each member of the operation went into a tent, massacred the occupants.
However Capt Shagir advanced alone to the tent where his Intel had informed him the military commander stayed.
He walked slowly and carefully, aware of the sound of his boys killing of the remaining terrorists all around him. He knew he had to be careful because he did not want to hurt the girl. Opening the flap slowly, he walked in, and the sight that greeted his eyes was the girl he had come to save lying down over the body of the chief terrorist, both deep in sleep.
Re: The Governor's Daughter by uanda(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Zainab heard a sound and woke up slowly, and as her eyes adjusted to the semi dark surroundings, she saw a man dressed in full combat gear standing at the door of the tent holding a gun, and pointing it at her. She did not know who it was, thinking that he had come to kill her, she was still naked as she screamed, waking up her sleeping partner, who instantly got up, his training kicking in, and still fully naked, used Zainab as a shield as he dived off the bed, just as a hail of bullets tore the mattress where he was lying a few seconds before. He pushed Zainab to the wall as he dived behind the large iron trunk which shielded him from the rain of bullets that was being issued sporadically from the Capt. He pulled out an AK-47 rifle frrom the trunk and raising it above his shielded head, returned fire.
There was a heavy exchange of gunfire, punctuated by Zainab screaming.
Capt. Shagir however managed to secure an advantage as a shot from him met the militant on the shoulder, felling him. Capt. approached carefully, his gun drawn out and circled the trunk, but when he got there, there was nobody behind it. He searched frantically and spun around as he felt a bullet rip through his calf, he returned fire without thinking, as a single bullet flew and hit Zainab square in the head, while another got to the terrorist in the neck, sending a spray of blood and flesh through the air, killing him instantly.
Meanwhile, the commotion had attracted other members of his team who had by now finished off the other terrorists.
Captain Shagir limped quietly to where Zainab lay in a pool of her own blood, and touching her jugular ascertained that she was truly dead.

Over in the command center, Alhaji Monsur received a message from the team on ground. His face suddenly fell, the news was terrible, and he turned to face the governor,who had by now slumped into a seat, wondering how he was going to inform him that his daughter had been killed.
END
Re: The Governor's Daughter by Royal58(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
how can it END lyk dat......oga u must continue oooo
Re: The Governor's Daughter by DandyPearl(f): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
shocked END bawo We need closure fah! You didn't say twas gonna be a short story angry You better comman update the rest before I report you to the OP Mods in charge.

PS: Fear not, was just joking cheesy. But please nah you can't just end the story like that grin
Re: The Governor's Daughter by Mirriamvic(f): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2019
GOOD FOR HER

(1) (Reply)

My Sexual Urge ((18++++) / You Are Fired! A Story By Heromaniaa / Memoirs Of A HUSTLER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.