Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) (67327 Views)

Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Dog Rescued From Clutches Of A Big Python In Awka / A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by wiringdpt(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pythons are not poisonous
Clone2020:
Hear that woman screaming Jesus as if the snake is the devil. The snake was looking for its next meal and these people are acting hysterical. Hahaha I can't stop laughing.
This reminds me of the snake that swallowed a whole goat last week. There's a good chance this dog was being curious poking the snake or trying to play with it before being paralyzed by venom. It's going to die a slow and painful death if the venom isn't removed immediately.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by micfoley: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ol boy
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Psylas(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
timidapsin:
Yes Python are not poisonous but they tend to squeeze their prey to death...
ok, which snake dey get venom?
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Psylas(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
menix:
Were they rescuing the dog or jubilating on the feast about to happen...

No one even cared to know if the dog ribs were broken but they quickly left with their kill..

they know the dog won't survive it and they don't want to kill it, but na meat
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by timidapsin(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Psylas:
ok, which snake dey get venom?
most of the other species
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by stevLegend: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oga. Just call the tin 'big snake' because if u see real Python, u go even giv'am more dogs so u fit run for ur life.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by gbens2000(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Osirimononaye:

Did i said that (*Squezed face*)
okay sorry my bad.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Jesus don suffer for dat Edo woman hand
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by glossy6(f): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
bishop4life:

Those who killed that snake hates nature. An animal with little or no risk to human killed cos of ordinary bingo.

The snake will grow from feeding on bingo to feeding on humans, probably you

2 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
So who is the Devil now?

The Python who was just trying to work for its daily bread

Or the Humans who have just deprived the Python of its food and have also taken its life.

And all it was trying to do was kill hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Stancrus(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
edo residents very funny people after recuring this poor local ekuke dog from the hungry python the same people will stll gather and prepare pepper soup with same dog rubbish angry

2 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Harmored(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Who is DAT woman disturbing Jesus nah na wash for women oo

2 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by tiger28: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
FTBOY:
but the snake was just trying to feeding to survive
i bet you won't say that if it was trying to feed on your little sister too. ANYTHING that is DANGEROUS to human lives MUST be killed "by all means necessary ". Enough of all these "symphathy" for snakes that I have been reading these days. We are not in Europe or America where they have emergency services and AVAILABLE medication for snake bites.

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
THE DOG SEF DEY WONDER "WHERE AM I?"..EH "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by profmallory(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
You mean not venomous

timidapsin:
Yes Python are not poisonous but they tend to squeeze their prey to death...
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by profmallory(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
A lot of humans get the creeps with snakes... so our fear for snakes is natural, you inclusive. If that was your bingo would watch him get swallowed?

Ganoderma:
So who is the Devil now?

The Python who was just trying to work for its daily bread

Or the Humans who have just deprived the Python of its food and have also taken its life.

And all it was trying to do was kill hunger.

5 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by delishpot: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
I think that dog's spinal cord is gone.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by johnwick1: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=Clone2020 post=42944432]Hear that woman screaming Jesus as if the snake is the devil. The snake was looking for its next meal and these people are acting hysterical. Hahaha I can't stop laughing.
This reminds me of the snake that swallowed a whole goat last week. There's a good chance this dog was being curious poking the snake or trying to play with it before being paralyzed by venom. It's going to die a slow and painful death if the venom isn't removed

constrictors like pytons are nonvenomous
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Ntucky: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Omo!!! The dog humble.... lol
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by ibibaba181: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Total ignorant.. they just kill the snake for nothing. That is simple life circle. The snake got to survive and the dog will still die at the end of the day.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by FTBOY: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
tiger28:
i bet you won't say that if it was trying to feed on your little sister too. ANYTHING that is DANGEROUS to human lives MUST be killed "by all means necessary ". Enough of all these "symphathy" for snakes that I have been reading these days. We are not in Europe or America where they have emergency services and AVAILABLE medication for snake bites.
may your little sisters be eaten by snakes....idiot!

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by gbens2000(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
FTBOY:

may your little sisters be eaten by snakes....idiot!
lol,u don kill me with laff.hahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by demzey(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
FTBOY:
but the snake was just trying to feeding to survive
lyk say if na ur dog, u go get dat tot say d snake jus won chop to survive

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by ladenz(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fear Catch me. when I first glanced at the caption, I thought they said Ini Edo had become a Python. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by greatbrian(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Haba I hear one lady say pepper soup don ready. They cudnt even try and gv d talk a little attention. A they are just all over d snake. I feel sorry for d poor dog sha
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Clone2020:
Hear that woman screaming Jesus as if the snake is the devil. The snake was looking for its next meal and these people are acting hysterical. Hahaha I can't stop laughing.
This reminds me of the snake that swallowed a whole goat last week. There's a good chance this dog was being curious poking the snake or trying to play with it before being paralyzed by venom. It's going to die a slow and painful death if the venom isn't removed immediately.

Venom pythons don't have venom
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
timidapsin:
most of the other species

Actually only about 10% of all snake species are venomous , out of about 3000 species of snake only about 350 are venomous.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by suwalee(f): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
gbens2000:
buh no be all of una be winch na?
edos are not witches trust me
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by suwalee(f): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Osirimononaye:

thranx u
I pray say I accept o
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by friendl: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
I hope the dog survives
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by bishop4life(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
glossy6:

The snake will grow from feeding on bingo to feeding on humans, probably you

Lmao, you seem to know a lot about animals. So please tell me, how many persons have have been killed by a python in your area? Cos I know even the dreaded Brazilian anacondas seldom feed on human.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Baroba(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
redcliff:

did you watchthe video or zou are just quick to comment_
It will be a miracle if that dog survives, the snake has probably done some damage on its internal organs..

There was a similar incident in India, the villagers acted quickly which prevented the snake strangulating the dog any further.. Timing was key, and that dog took off immediately it was released..

This one is barely moving and looks weak..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.