Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) (67326 Views)

Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Dog Rescued From Clutches Of A Big Python In Awka / A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Baroba(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
greatbrian:
Haba I hear one lady say pepper soup don ready. They cudnt even try and gv d talk a little attention. A they are just all over d snake. I feel sorry for d poor dog sha

I won't necessarily blame them, put it down to ignorance, they might just assume since the dog is alive then there was no harm done..

In an Urban setting, the immediate action would have been to take the dog to a vet.. I doubt that will ever happen in Nigeria especially when a local breed is involved..
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Baroba(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=johnwick1 post=42947270][/quote]

No mind the woman, na she go still buy the pepper and onions and even partake in the eating.. Shouting Jesus as if she has seen a ghost.. Smdh
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
That dog live can not remain the same again......!!!
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by grandstar(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Clone2020:
Hear that woman screaming Jesus as if the snake is the devil. The snake was looking for its next meal and these people are acting hysterical. Hahaha I can't stop laughing.
This reminds me of the snake that swallowed a whole goat last week. There's a good chance this dog was being curious poking the snake or trying to play with it before being paralyzed by venom. It's going to die a slow and painful death if the venom isn't removed immediately.

Pythons are not poisonous
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Osirimononaye(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
suwalee:
I pray say I accept o
abeg na!! Am 2 young and handsome ooo *Crying*

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by redcliff: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Baroba:

It will be a miracle if that dog survives, the snake has probably done some damage on its internal organs..

There was a similar incident in India, the villagers acted quickly which prevented the snake strangulating the dog any further.. Timing was key, and that dog took off immediately it was released..

This one is barely moving and looks weak..

yea but maybe it was just catching its breath. It could sit and still look around. The blood might have been from the body of the snake when it was first cut as I don't believe that its because of the strength of the strangulation techniques of the snake. But I think the dog would do fine..
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by iamkneeyi: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Scary
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by DonBobes(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
amdoyin82:
Thank God the dog was rescued on time.
The dog is as gud as dead because his intestines hv constricted out thru his anus & his ribs broken. So most def it will die den or later.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Osc:
what did the dog do with its teeth? Hate such dogs who cant act
but if na to bark, them fit back like say them get power. Useless dog
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by RELEASEUS: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kerogen:
Why una kill the snake. food chain must go on now
snake is a natural enemy of man, read the bible book of Genesis, it was the first ever prophecy in the bible.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by redcliff: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ntucky:
Omo!!! The dog humble.... lol

LLMAO!!! grin
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nicepoker(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Osc:
what did the dog do with its teeth? Hate such dogs who cant act
watch nat geo wild and u will know that the dog's teeth are useless when python con strict its prey.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by gbens2000(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
suwalee:
edos are not witches trust me
yes ma noted'
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
profmallory:

A lot of humans get the creeps with snakes... so our fear for snakes is natural, you inclusive. If that was your bingo would watch him get swallowed?

Well, first of all I dont tend delinquent locos.

I tend powerful intimidating mastifs. The kinds that dwarf your limbs.

So in the first place my Keifer and Shagty (yep those are their names. Bingo is an insult to their caninehood) would likely not get caught because they know when to proceed with caution and trust me the Python would probably be the victim. There's 2 of them.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by greatbrian(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Baroba:

I won't necessarily blame them, put it down to ignorance, they might just assume since the dog is alive then there was no harm done..

In an Urban setting, the immediate action would have been to take the dog to a vet.. I doubt that will ever happen in Nigeria especially when a local breed is involved..

I think they believe the dog will die eventually. They are more concerned abt d meat Dan d dog. And DOG IS MANs BESTFRIEND cry cry they should change d topic too. Edo people celebrates valentine with snake soup. Instead of putting it like dey saved a dog
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by greatbrian(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
I once reared a local stray puppy as a kid and God knows a white man won't do better to a mastiff wot I did to the baby. I love dogs. They r my best companions cheesy cheesy
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by itokam: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
FTBOY:

may your little sisters be eaten by snakes....idiot!

LWKMD....OMG! Bross eeeehh....see vexnesss! I don die with laugh! Lol! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Roses1(f): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kerogen:
Why una kill the snake. food chain must go on now

if na u dey the snake mouth u for no like rescue? since the snake needs to feed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Unclerukus: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Clone2020:
Hear that woman screaming Jesus as if the snake is the devil. The snake was looking for its next meal and these people are acting hysterical. Hahaha I can't stop laughing.
This reminds me of the snake that swallowed a whole goat last week. There's a good chance this dog was being curious poking the snake or trying to play with it before being paralyzed by venom. It's going to die a slow and painful death if the venom isn't removed immediately.
Ermmmm...... Pythons are not venomous, the kill through constriction
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Atk1nson(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
bishop4life:

Those who killed that snake hates nature. An animal with little or no risk to human killed cos of ordinary bingo.

Really? you do realize that snake could easily have also attacked and swallowed a child.

The very fact that it made a residential area its hunting ground makes it a danger to people, because it would likely have returned there to hunt

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by toprealman: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2016
FTBOY:
but the snake was just trying to feed to survive
crossed his boundary
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2016
bishop4life:

Those who killed that snake hates nature. An animal with little or no risk to human killed cos of ordinary bingo.

Seriously?! Oga its of a big risk to humans ooo. It attacks humans too
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by profmallory(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Ah now you missed it, that python despite its small size can chop any dog, its a choke hold bro, not a battle of sizes.. Once it get a hold of the wind pipe thats it, its a matter of time. Did you notice that despite the fact that the snake had been killed, the dead muscles still had a firm grip on the poor dog. I have watched these animals in action, the way they kill is simply a beauty.

That said I m sure your 2 Mastifs are strong dogs no snakes would be intrested in taking such a chance smiley

Ganoderma:

Well, first of all I dont tend delinquent locos.

I tend powerful intimidating mastifs. The kinds that dwarf your limbs.

So in the first place my Keifer and Shagty (yep those are their names. Bingo is an insult to their caninehood) would likely not get caught because they know when to proceed with caution and trust me the Python would probably be the victim. There's 2 of them.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by glossy6(f): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
bishop4life:

Lmao, you seem to know a lot about animals. So please tell me, how many persons have have been killed by a python in your area? Cos I know even the dreaded Brazilian anacondas seldom feed on human.

Anaconda expert, so pythons don't swallow people abi?
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Santi222(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by NLban: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
timidapsin:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3404881_cymera20160215145312_jpeg07bb80ddc4db50c998c691ae006d9c05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3404884_cymera20160215145439_jpeg8e58ae5694f198dcb4f0947dcb16bb00
Another video from me again smiley
But this one is kinda scary lipsrsealed

Dog rescued from a very big Python,
This happened somewhere in Edo state Nigeria.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SH0kNPBXjM

na so edo women de fia sometin? all dis women wey sabi call JISUS name only wen dem see denja em gringrin
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Life is full of temporary situations, ultimately ending in a permanent solution. cheesy
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
roses1:
if na u dey the snake mouth u for no like rescue? since the snake needs to feed?

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.