Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) (39708 Views)

Hilarious Poster Warning Against Urinating Outside At Anambra State University / Senate Suspends JAMB 3-Year Validity Plan / A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Perhaps it's even his dread of her that stopped him from saying anything.
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by freemanbubble: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
wow
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by Fingesi(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
oh o. Beating children is no longer in a reigning thing
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by herkeym001(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
So bad
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by arabaribiti(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
It happen in Ijebu Ode we refuse to say anything and now it has happen in Lagos, if we continue to keep quite it will happen to our children too
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by searay(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
What the teacher did was GOOD. Imagine that small boy, that is how they start and grow up with doing nonsense
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by banmee(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
The old school mentality is that pain will correct a pattern of misconduct. That is incorrect. Pain is supposed to be used to draw one's attention. This is why spanking a child must stop before the age of 8. At that age, his brain is formed and he/she is beginning to understand things. It is time to start explaining things. As a Soldier, the old school way of correcting infractions, was to make you do front-back-go's, push ups all day and any embarrassing punishment imaginable. Now, all those methods have been outlawed. As an NCO, my job is to coach, teach, mentor and lead my Soldiers. You phuck up once and i give you a verbal counseling. The second time, it becomes a written one. The third time and you receive an Article 15 under the UCMJ. Believe me you don't want that. You lose your time, money and rank plus 45 days of manual labor in ungodly hours. You work all day, eat at 1700hrs, and begin cutting grass, cleaning latrines etc till 2300hrs. You still have to wake up at 0500 the next day to begin the whole process again. Initially, The NCO's were against this new form of corrective training. We were so used to the push ups all day method. It took us a while to realize you effectively change the way a person behaves by applying non physical corrective training and making sure the punishment fits the crime. The trick to changing a person's behavior is not by brute force but by taking away certain liberties they take for granted. My kids for instance. There is a rule in my household that there is no outside playtime on school nights until friday, saturday and sunday NLt 1600hrs. They know that any kind of infringement and those days will be taken away from them. Plus, no ipad, cable, bicycle, xbox, phone, etc. To them, losing those days is like being locked up in prison. You beat a child like this in the U.S, and you'll be spending the next 10 years in prison.

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by kissval1388: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
the teacher is right. why will this old man deficate on his body?? she would have use koboko to design his back. rubbish.

Na joke I dey ooo.
if any witch does this to my child, she will know that there is difference between witch and wizard. the kind slap I go give her, she will ask for resignation letter sharply..
wtf people are heartless ooo. what's the difference between the teacher and female Boko bomber?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by ahmadmuazu5(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
violations of human Rights
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
searay:
What the teacher did was GOOD. Imagine that small boy, that is how they start and grow up with doing nonsense
are u for real?jesus christ.if i were the parent of that baby I would so inflict a everlasting scar on that teacher.I would use everyfin in my disposals to make that teacher pay.jesus a baby.haba bruv I no u don't min wat u said
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by betterman22(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls take my fon number in case you see her, bc I want to beat her back n teach her how to be a caretaker. She can't even do ds to animal she has as pet.
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by kissval1388: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
the only difference between the teacher and female Boko haram bomber is, The teacher stays in a class while Boko haram bombers stay in d forest. aka buhari back house. lols

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by takuradua: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
If I see my child beaten like that, God help that the teacher be 10000km away cos the way I will beat her to stupor ehnnnn.. she will regret the day she was born. angry angry angry angry

No sauce.
Am laughing because I choose not to imagine it.... The teacher was lucky I or someone of like mind was not near......hmm
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by 1stluv(f): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
The teacher needs a psychiatrist, she has internal issues

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by akike: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
menix:
See as Voltron them dey run mouth.
Yes the teacher went extreme but the pikin need small "sakpa", if my neighbor's 1yr old old defecates on me its pardonable but 3yrs, him go chop scratching knock.

Sure the teacher went this extreme, cous since 1st of February he has budgeted to use that cloth on Feb. 14 to woo Bola nd the pikin come mess am up.

You are very stupi.d and very violent

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by herkeym001(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrHackmed1:
Sorry to the pupil & parent but See that babe Ukwu... cheesy...I guess she's the Mother of the beaten Pupil wink wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3404598_image178_jpeg_jpegcff798b2f3c4b4c1ca75195c8b609784
na only you see, know and sabi better thing here. I wonder why people will see and pretend not see good thing inside bad story, your head dey there my guy.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by takuradua: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Beremx:
That teacher needs to be caned with twisted wires. The wicked teacher must not be allowed to go free.

angry angry
That will be a too easy getaway... Anyone who beats a child like this is surely mad
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by MrHackmed1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
herkeym001:

na only you see, know and sabi better thing here. I wonder why people will see and pretend not see good thing inside bad story, your head dey there my guy.

Abi na, make we talk the fact.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by goryorhal(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
searay:

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by xreal: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
I can see the boy's mother in the pic.
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is what happens when some people decide to enter the education sector without undergoing the necessary proper training. This one has created her own curriculum as it is..Teaching is not as easy as people think it is. You need a lot of tolerance and patience with this kids. I feel for him Chai! sad
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by takuradua: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
banmee:
The old school mentality is that pain will correct a pattern of misconduct. That is incorrect. Pain is supposed to be used to draw one's attention. This is why spanking a child must stop before the age of 8. At that age, his brain is formed and he/she is beginning to understand things. It is time to start explaining things. As a Soldier, the old school way of correcting infractions, was to make you do front-back-go's, push ups all day and any embarrassing punishment imaginable. Now, all those methods have been outlawed. As an NCO, my job is to coach, teach, mentor and lead my Soldiers. You phuck up once and i give you a verbal counseling. The second time, it becomes a written one. The third time and you receive a UCMJ. Believe me you don't want that. You lose your time, money and rank plus 45 days of manual labor in ungodly hours. You work all day, eat at 1700hrs, and begin cutting grass, cleaning latrines etc till 2300hrs. You still have to wake up at 0500 the next day to begin the whole process again. Initially, The NCO's were against this new form of corrective training. We were so used to the push ups all day method. It took us a while to realize you effectively change the way a person behaves by applying non physical corrective training and making sure the punishment fits the crime. The trick to changing a person's behavior is not by brute force but by taking away certain liberties they take for granted. My kids for instance. There is a rule in my household that there is no outside playtime on school nights until friday, saturday and sunday NLt 1600hrs. They know that any kind of infringement and those days will be taken away from them. Plus, no ipad, cable, bicycle, xbox, phone, etc. To them, losing those days is like being locked up in prison. You beat a child like this in the U.S, and you'll be spending the next 10 years in prison.
10 years should be a good start

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by abilityjoe(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Touch my boy like this and you answer to me
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by takuradua: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
searay:

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by pulsa(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
menix:
See as Voltron them dey run mouth.
Yes the teacher went extreme but the pikin need small "sakpa", if my neighbor's 1yr old old defecates on me its pardonable but 3yrs, him go chop scratching knock.

Sure the teacher went this extreme, cous since 1st of February he has budgeted to use that cloth on Feb. 14 to woo Bola nd the pikin come mess am up.
you lack comprehension; he defecated on his own body.
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by blesoh(f): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
I ll design her face too
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by takuradua: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
abilityjoe:
Touch my boy like this and you answer to me
Answer ke....the teacher will be put out of circulation permanently... Even her kids I will ensure they are taken away from her
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by menix(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

You are very stupi.d and very violent

why is it that kids whose parent are stup1d then to suspect others...

Yes am violent, no doubt, check my signature to confirm violent is an understatement, if not u re behind a computer, i would ve taken you to Jaja...
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by takuradua: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
PapiWata:
This type of sadistic and brutal child abuse WILL persist in Nigeria UNTIL laws are enacted to protect the Nigerian child from demented bullies with sticks, be they teachers, parents or guardians.

JAIL child beaters after a fair trial , and throw away the key so they can rot and die behind bars. Child beaters are sick and demented sub-human mutants that are better off dead, so the Nigerian legislature should URGENTLY follow the lead taken by former Lagos State Governor Raji Fashola, who OUTLAWED the beating or torture of children in ANY context, thus protecting GENERATIONS of Lagos State children from falling victim to attacks perpetrated by psychopathic and demonic individuals who delight in the infliction of pain and injury.
Aptly put.
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by takuradua: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
menix:

why is it that kids whose parent are stup1d then to suspect others...

Yes am violent, no doubt, check my signature to confirm violent is an understatement, if not u re behind a computer, i would ve taken you to Jaja...
See your shoe like something used to wade through the lagoon
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by menix(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
takuradua:

See your shoe like something used to wade through the lagoon

If any man in ur family can afford that shoe, the poor will ride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluchi Okala Miracle: ABSU Law Graduate Had First Class In ABSU & Law School / Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos / JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.