Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) (39703 Views)

Hilarious Poster Warning Against Urinating Outside At Anambra State University / Senate Suspends JAMB 3-Year Validity Plan / A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by isaiahlin: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
the teacher needs to be sacked
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by brownsug(f): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pastor,na dat one u quick see,anyways d teacher is a psycho

MrHackmed1:
Sorry to the pupil & parent but See that babe Ukwu... cheesy...I guess she's the Mother of the beaten Pupil wink wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3404766_ukwu_jpegc82dc6e2edee3060a1a77158a9be08d6
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by reagand200(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is really bad, but on the other hand,
Why register a baby in a school when he is yet to be potty-trained ?
Did the parents pay NANNY fees to the teacher ?
What were the parents expecting from an INSTRUCTOR ?

My country people put babies as young as 6months in schools with unknown teachers and they go about with their jobs and expects a HOLY person to look after their GEM... why have children if you don't have TIME to RAISE them properly ?
Anyway anything goes here.
After crucifying the teacher please don't forget that some parents do worse.

Hasta la vista !
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
I hope the teacher gets taught a lesson! I can guarantee you it might be a female teacher too! I remember back then i was in primary 1 or nursery 3 , a teacher used a ruler to cut me in the left ear and i needed stitches just because i started eating my lunch before saying prayers (shit i was hungry)....my dad came to school the next day with a police man and as soon as he saw the teacher he gave her a hott slap first before everyone started begging!
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by princezzlolly(f): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Silly, useless $ incompetent teachers everywhr! I guess she's barren #eni ti ko ni iru eni ko le m'oyi eni#
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by freecocoa(f): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chai! That teacher better be gone, never to be seen again before I get to that school, wetin I go do her is unheard of.

Not everyone should work with kids.
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by glossy6(f): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
lomprico:
You are seeing picture evidence n still asking for source?
No she asked for sauce and not source lipsrsealed
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by Ochek: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
If I see my child beaten like that, God help that the teacher be 10000km away cos the way I will beat her to stupor ehnnnn.. she will regret the day she was born. angry angry angry angry

As you small like this, what if the teacher na manwoman wey get Uche face plus akpuruka body? You go still won attempt to beat am?

No sauce.
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by canDy4eva(f): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
chimere66:
According to the person who shared the photos online,the 3-yr old was beaten by his teacher for for urinating and defecating on his body.

He wrote....

'This 3 year old boy is said to have been beaten by his school teacher because he failed to tell her he wants to use the toilet, thereby urinating and defecating on his body.

Is a teacher or anyone for that matter supposed to even beat a 3 year old this much, regardless of the offence'

Nawa ooo!Some teachers ain't meant to be shepherds.Imagine the terror calling herself a teacher!I wonder what she will teach the kids.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/see-what-teacher-did-to-3-yr-old-boy.html
if it's me, I will simply ask the teacher to provide my original child I dropped off at school that morning and when she can't, I will demand that she foot the bill of his care for the period of time my child would be taken care of. After all said and done, I would ask the school to terminate her appointment and after which I would ask my brothers to flog her too.
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by Fourwinds: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
If I see my child beaten like that, God help that the teacher be 10000km away cos the way I will beat her to stupor ehnnnn.. she will regret the day she was born. angry angry angry angry

No sauce.
I want to sew ur muscles
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by Fourwinds: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
canDy4eva:
if it's me, I will simply ask the teacher to provide my original child I dropped off at school that morning and when she can't, I will demand that she foot the bill of his care for the period of time my child would be taken care of. After all said and done, I would ask the school to terminate her appointment and after which I would ask my brothers to flog her too.
ha.!! dis one wey u want make ur brothers flog her., I hope no be d use of banana flogging
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by hotdi(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Beremx:
That teacher needs to be caned with twisted wires. The wicked teacher must not be allowed to go free.

angry angry

I rob dry pepper add grin
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by ilevic(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Teachers done suffer, each time a teacher over reacts we all shout kill, him send him to jail, forgetting that teachers are humans with emotions. what this teacher did is in all sense Wong but before we crucify him, let's knw that we are all human with different level of emotions and frame of minds And who knows maybe proprietor Neva pay january salary salary sef and DAT one come add join.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by canDy4eva(f): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fourwinds:
ha.!! dis one wey u want make ur brothers flog her., I hope no be d use of banana flogging
.... If "banana" flogin will give her such marks, den I don't mind it
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by IamJose(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Altho itz a cruel one.. But still itz discipline.. I mean why will d child behave in such a manner ..well there wuld hve been a better way 2 handle smetin like this..maybe like invitin d parent of the child over to cme and clean up the mess of their child..mayb with dt there won't b any means of sayin child abuse or any controvercial issue.. Well if it whr back then in the 90s ..my mama go even add her own beatin join... But 2day they will say its child abuse .. So tell me hw children of nowadays will b responsible.. Whn a teacher is nt given d right 2 teach a child d meanin of responsibility.. There's a chinese sayin that a teacher is the master of a student who impose discipline and responsiblity in tha student".. And d kind of discipline student get 4rm their teachers r notin compare 2 diz..So that's why u see the chinese r one of d moral people in d world 2day..
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
chimere66:
According to the person who shared the photos online,the 3-yr old was beaten by his teacher for for urinating and defecating on his body.

He wrote....

'This 3 year old boy is said to have been beaten by his school teacher because he failed to tell her he wants to use the toilet, thereby urinating and defecating on his body.

Is a teacher or anyone for that matter supposed to even beat a 3 year old this much, regardless of the offence'

Nawa ooo!Some teachers ain't meant to be shepherds.Imagine the terror calling herself a teacher!I wonder what she will teach the kids.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/see-what-teacher-did-to-3-yr-old-boy.html
that teacher must be dead and buried even before I get there cos the end result is gonna be the same!
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by CioAngels(f): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Take your children to jakande school that do have trained teachers, no, mama caro wants her children to go to private school becos if mama kai's children can go to private school why can'nt my children. They end up sending their children to private schools with school cert failure, primary graduate or no education at all as a teacher, what will you get? Child abuse. There are many private schools with no teachers. What wonders me is that Nigeria, rather than progress she is retrogressing, her leaders refuse to follow the best practise becos of stealing. Where are the school inspectors that were there does days? They now take bribe and look the other way for substandard private schools to gain ground. Check the education level of the beating teacher. Again, such teachers takes out their frustrations of earning 5k,10k,15k on the innocent children. Parents, stop throwing the money that is not there away and take your children to public schools with trained teachers if you cannot afford adrao, corona, british inter and few others.
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by assana: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
No 1,she's not worth to b a mother
No 2,I dnt tik she has passed tru 9months pregnancy course and labour wahala.
No3,woo betide her if I hear say.......................................in fact make God no let such happen.
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by abilityjoe(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2016
takuradua:

Answer ke....the teacher will be put out of circulation permanently... Even her kids I will ensure they are taken away from her

Smiles thats cool ma G..... That's immediate retirement or best still forceful
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by smart3856: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2016
INTROVERT:

No sauce.
. Melo la ra e?
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by gozzlin: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
menix:
See as Voltron them dey run mouth.
Yes the teacher went extreme but the pikin need small "sakpa", if my neighbor's 1yr old old defecates on me its pardonable but 3yrs, him go chop scratching knock.

Sure the teacher went this extreme, cous since 1st of February he has budgeted to use that cloth on Feb. 14 to woo Bola nd the pikin come mess am up.

Oga e be like say you get comprehension problem. Dem tell you say d boy urinate and defecate on the teacher's body? Wetin dey write there be say the boy urinate on im own body. Kachikwo?

That's why you keep failing jamb.
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by menix(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
gozzlin:

Oga e be like say you get comprehension problem. Dem tell you say d boy urinate and defecate on the teacher's body? Wetin dey write there be say the boy urinate on im own body. Kachikwo?

That's why you keep failing jamb.

hahahahaha...

see this ewu baskard...
sure ur parents were still courting when i wrote mine...
Re: Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) by toprealman: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
INTROVERT:
No sauce.
what if she beat you join?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluchi Okala Miracle: ABSU Law Graduate Had First Class In ABSU & Law School / Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos / JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.