Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

How To Add Whatsapp Sharing Button On Wordpress For Traffic - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Add Whatsapp Sharing Button On Wordpress For Traffic (545 Views)

My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career / How To Add Picture To Mp3 Song / Why Some Of Your Keyboard Or Piano Button Might Stops Working Aftersome Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Whatsapp Sharing Button On Wordpress For Traffic by adeleke12345(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is opportunity to get a huge traffic for your website.
The plugin lets you to add a whatsapp share button before and after any Post,custom post or page.
Everyday mobile users keep on increasing and its important for every Blogger to optimize there mobile version of there site for sharing and conversions.
Adding whatsapp share button will keep sending quality traffic to your site and make it easy to share.
When readers read article,if they find it interested they will share it to friend.

Let take a simple step on how you can add whatsapp social sharing button on your blog.

follow this link to read more > http://www.adelekeblog.com/?p=8883

(1) (Reply)

Funniest comments you've ever received from your parents on a song you sang / Olamyte After Olamide On Notjustok / This Cover Of "Miracle God" By Frank Edwards Will Definitely Thrill You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.