Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Funniest comments you've ever received from your parents on a song you sang - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Funniest comments you've ever received from your parents on a song you sang (544 Views)

Who Sang This Mtncaller Tune Song?? / What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? / What Is The First Song You Would Listen To On This System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest comments you've ever received from your parents on a song you sang by IGOSABIdotCOM: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Mine was last week when I was singing eleko by mayorkun in my mom present.
Was singing the chorus and she was like Ori baba è Eleko(ur father head, eleko seller).

Lol, drop yours too.
Re: Funniest comments you've ever received from your parents on a song you sang by chydii(f): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2016
#majorthrowback
When I was 12 or so, was singing "kerewa" in front of my mom and she landed one kind heavy knock on my head and called me "efulefu"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funniest comments you've ever received from your parents on a song you sang by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2016
It was when i first recorded my first song. Otubante.... And this davido issue song ... That part it got to " won ni mo dobo"

i was washing and i couldnt pause it.. The look she gave me made me delete that song and never play it again,

1 Like

Re: Funniest comments you've ever received from your parents on a song you sang by Witwicky(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2016
chydii:
#majorthrowback
When I was 12 or so, was singing "kerewa" in front of my mom and she landed one kind heavy knock on my head and called me "efulefu"
Lols this really gat me laughing
Cc chydii

(1) (Reply)

MONEY GOOD OH! See What Rihanna Gives Her Dad / Brymo Reveals He Was Never Paid For Oleku – “I Was A Fool” / Put Your Song On Itunes & Over 150 Digital Stores Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.