Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', (57690 Views)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / "Jim Iyke Your Gucci Shoes Are Fake" - Fan Tells Actor, Jim Iyke Fires Back / 5 Photos Of Paul Okoye’s New House That Proves That He’s Too Rich To Go Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by missjane: 3:17am On Feb 16, 2016
Linda is officially qualified to buy made in Aba bags sef if she wants.. with the price she bought her house.. she has officially received d everlasting right for all stuff she buys to be termed as genuine.. make dem free am abeg..she rocks big time..
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by livingstoneony(m): 5:00am On Feb 16, 2016
If you want to be blessed like this and spend $50k on bags click on the link on my signature.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by DinhoMVP: 6:28am On Feb 16, 2016
Abeg make una no vex...wetin d bag de carry com?
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 16, 2016
godoluwa:
I dnt blame linda but those useless jobless youth that follows her up & down. how many people has linda $25k bag help? i'm sure that linda came from family that has no formal education. she said shes rich, i laughed at her because shes not. richness is not measured with the amount of money you have but by the number of people that you uplift to success. I blamed the mod that put this shit to fp tho, to hell with linda & all her senseless followers
and what makes you think she doesn't give back to the society? Quit the hate game she cannot save the world, she can only do the little she can and move on. Afterall it's not her $25k bag that will stop boko haram from causing chaos!

1 Like

Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by jaybee3(m): 6:42am On Feb 16, 2016
The bag na asset na due to its rarity. I'm sure it has a considerable high second hand value if she ever runs into financial trouble.

Girls are to bags the same way men are to 'em hublots and pateks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by suruwilliams(m): 6:55am On Feb 16, 2016
But wait o what's inside those bags shocked shocked shocked just curious
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by godoluwa(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Adufetohposh:
and what makes you think she doesn't give back to the society? Quit the hate game she cannot save the world, she can only do the little she can and move on. Afterall it's not her $25k bag that will stop boko haram from causing chaos!
hate? honestly i dnt hate anybody because i have lots of reasonable things to do with my time. READ MY POST AGAIN TO COMPREHEND THE CONTENT, GOOD MORNING
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by hustla(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2016
A lot of celebs buy very expensive fakes without even knowing it

1 Like

Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Chicent(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2016
freshness2020:
Women and useless talk. This is just so unnecessary.. na the mod wey put this trash for F.P na him I blame undecided undecided

It's not trash when it draws traffic. In this our business traffic is the way. U will be surprised rumours draws more than better news. So Dont blame the mod all news na news.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by hokafor(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2016
In my on view u just dont reply anything a fan ask
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Mcowubaba: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2016
The time Nigerians and some online fans dedicate to hate or torment their celebs, can be used to be productive nd also be celebs...
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by aku626(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2016
psss pride you gotta watch out for it. There's nothing wrong with a soft reply
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by thelish(f): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
8 months for this thing I go carry this picture go Aba they will produce a replica of it. No time to waste time

I nor go forgive who go buy dis bag for me sef.
seeing it alone dey provoke me.

1 Like

Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Wolfbrother(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2016
All those talking are serious playa haters

Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by olumy05(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2016
This is unbelievable, is this bag made of human skin? Or what is so special about a bag for it to be sold for over N25,000,000 each?
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by mathew9999(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2016
Am starving here ooooo
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2016
This our so celebrities always taking pride in vanities or does she think she is 2 small 2 have a foundation.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by balancediet(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Wonderful. Flesh. And blood has Not revealed this to you.
Speechless3:
Jealousy is worse than poverty, it can consume you.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by PastorOla1: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2016
LINDA, WHAT MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE RICH. YOU ARE TRULY A FAKE, NOT JUST BUYING FAKE.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by drnoel: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Sveen:
Mtchew... Unneccessary wastage of cyber-space.

One quadrillion likes for u guy. Who cares what type of bag. People get time
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by tonychristopher: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2016
Haters should die...that igbo babe got class and money
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2016
I like @LindaIkeji...hardwork sure pays..she exudes success so its no news some of these men perching huchie mamas are hating..because without the crumbs from their aristos, they aint jack...
#TeamGrindHardandBallHarder
#BossLady..AmBossy
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by JBL316: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2016
Who be This Linda sef? Linda this Linda that..she buy bag na wahala....she no buy na wahala...na so the other day i hear say she buy house for 1 banana republic na so katakata bust...Hu she be sef?
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by egobetatoday: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
Make them talk..Na d envy wey dem get dey make them Miss yarn undecided person wey get Million Dollar Mansion no fit afford to buy $25k bags coz It takes tym to be delivered due to long list of clientele? I no fit blame them afterall Na person wey no get money go complain say small stout bitter undecided

hehehehehe u funny die oo. has linda paid the tax on the house to Lagos Inland revenue? She still dey dodge dey hide u say she get money. tachere tax she no fit pay na birkins bag she wan go buy? i dey laugh abeg.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by egobetatoday: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2016
PastorOla1:
LINDA, WHAT MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE RICH. YOU ARE TRULY A FAKE, NOT JUST BUYING FAKE.

i swear! in the whole of her rantings that was the only thing that caught my attention. in her mind she rich. rich people dont go about bragging like that. they need not say it even if they wear 2000naira shirt. it is only people who want to be recognised in a group they dont actually belong to that spend their earning buying things to show off so that people can place them in such group. Very soon linda will say she can never be as poor as Dangote lol.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by aalangel(f): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2016
Flashh:
You will look like a fool when start replying fans online.

And you sound like a celebrity.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by stevLegend: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
Make them talk..Na d envy wey dem get dey make them Miss yarn undecided person wey get Million Dollar Mansion no fit afford to buy $25k bags coz It takes tym to be delivered due to long list of clientele? I no fit blame them afterall Na person wey no get money go complain say small stout bitter undecided

She can afford it.. But, to think of it, how can someone buy a bag of $25k=(7.5M)? When u can atleast, even do some other things with it. Or even help the loyal fans that were positive with her.

Can someone help me with answers?

Is the bag bullet proof?

Can the back charge ur phone when u put it inside?

Is there ATM inside d bag?

Can it detect danger?

I the bag indistructible? Including bein burnt.

Is d bag coming with visas to other part of the world?

Does it come with a 3x a day meal for 1 year?

My dear, there are no need for some unnecessary fashion competition. Even if u hav it in excess, remember, without the fans, u can get to d top.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by dacovajnr: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2016
egobetatoday:

hehehehehe u funny die oo. has linda paid the tax on the house to Lagos Inland revenue? She still dey dodge dey hide u say she get money. tachere tax she no fit pay na birkins bag she wan go buy? i dey laugh abeg.
Do you work with the LIRs for you to have jumped Into conclusion that she hasn't paid? Is she dodging In your house? Messi n Neymar were both accused of Tax invasion but that doesn't stop them from doing what they know how to do best..Linda doesn't knw either of us and she's not aware of our existence,so let's drop this and move on..The Economy Sucks right now and We won't earn any Raba by arguing ova someone who is out there making her own Raba#BeGuided

1 Like

Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Kgdavid(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2016
bigtt76:
Did she need to reply? Person buy house half a billion naira, na fake bags she go de rock? People sef. Do they know how much Google pays out to this babe? Or you think say all those days she's been traveling out na to just spend all her cash? grin

Don't know if the bags are fake or not and i frankly couldn't care less, but what most of you need to know is that at a certain level, there are very good fakes that actually look just like the original and are passed of as such. Linda could have bought fakes without realizing it... just to say that the fact that she is "so rich" does not mean that much when it comes to possessing fake merchandise. So many rich people have been conned into buying fake Rolexes and such.

In fact let me tell you a little secret, some of the so called high end boutiques and stores you see around, actually knowingly sell these high quality fakes.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by GoodBoi1(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2016
I am still trying to see what's special about the bag because to me I don't see anything special about women bags, they all look the same to me....abi rat no fit chop am
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by franugo(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2016
Am i d only guy dt thinks dt this in d apex of foolishness $25k on JUST 2 bags?! 8 months waiting period?!? for a bag dt wont store more than some phones, lipstick, mascara n eyeliners
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Normosa(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2016
I understand linda is successful (if having money from hard work is success), but i think it is OK we get it!!!! really getting irritating!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money / Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music / Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.