Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (1598 Views)

Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom / Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 16, 2016
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2016
When they defile these young girls, the girls nw tend to grow up and be wayward. sad
Re: . by bewla(m): 6:27am On Feb 16, 2016
take it up north

1 Like

Re: . by Bhella5(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2016
End of days
Re: . by Oche211(m): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2016
Some will come here nw to say that the girls caused it. Others will go as far as saying there re no small girls again.
Bt the truth of the matter is that, this is as a result of massive failure on the part of our society.
Our religious bodies are nt condeming it neither is the society doing anything.
We nw live in a world of anything goes. Nobody cares anymore
Re: . by diasporaman(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2016
That is the consequence of eating excess dog meat and over fermented wine. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Bonapart(m): 6:54am On Feb 16, 2016
End time but God will judge and reward
Re: . by chriskosherbal(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Really
Re: . by NobleAngell(f): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Am not surprised. I heard Akwa Ibom& Calabar men like to 'do' the deed. But with underage girls, that's insane.
Ive never really understood the reason y some men like underage girls. I guess its a psychological problem. Its just like picking unripe banana over a ripe and well matured one.
Re: . by stigman(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2016
If watin dey under no kill them dem go kill am
Re: . by MansaMoussa: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2016
NobleAngell:
Am not surprised. I heard Akwa Ibom& Calabar men like to 'do' the deed. But with underage girls, that's insane.
Ive never really understood the reason y some men like underage girls. I guess its a psychological problem. Its just like picking unripe banana over a ripe and well matured one.
Fresh Blood is Rejuvenating....travel to Japan and see worse. tongue
Re: . by Opinedecandid(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2016
Op, you very subjective, an average girl-child in Akwa Ibom is not being abused and all of that.

They are well protected and defended.
R
They are even extant laws in place in the state that squarely address issues of the girl-child, one of such laws was recently amended by the Godswill Akpabio Administration as sponsored by the Commissioner for Women Affairs, who incidentally is still the Commissioner in that Ministry, Dr. ...
And the woman has been very alert and active in the issues that concern children. She sponsors and embarks on a lot of enlightenment and social reorientation campaigns.

Again, your observation is not peculiar to Akwa Ibom State.
Besides, there are national and international laws that address those issues, as well.

That greed, inordinate urges, peer-influence, poor home training drive a teenager into prostitution does not mean they are no checks and limits provided by the society.
If you don't know something, please ask questions.

1 Like

Re: . by Wizprodigy: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Mu. Mu
diasporaman:
That is the consequence of eating excess dog meat and over fermented wine. undecided undecided undecided
Like your state is sacrosnant.
Re: . by Wizprodigy: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Op, you very subjective, an average girl-child in Akwa Ibom is not being abused and all of that.

They are well protected and defended.
R
They are even extant laws in place in the state that squarely address issues of the girl-child, one of such laws was recently amended by the Godswill Akpabio Administration as sponsored by the Commissioner for Women Affairs, who incidentally is still the Commissioner in that Ministry, Dr. ...
And the woman has been very alert and active in the issues that concern children. She sponsors and embarks on a lot of enlightenment and social reorientation campaigns.

Again, your observation is not peculiar to Akwa Ibom State.
Besides, there are national and international laws that address those issues, as well.

That greed, inordinate urges, peer-influence, poor home training drive a teenager into prostitution does not mean they are no checks and limits provided by the society.
If you don't know something, please ask questions.
Abeg help me tell them. Which society in this world would you not find vices?

1 Like

Re: . by NobleAngell(f): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2016
MansaMoussa:

Wonderful
Re: . by chynie: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2016
MansaMoussa:

Leave weed to save your future
Re: . by chynie: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2016
Is not only in akwa ibom is now a national issue

I thin there should be nation wide sensitisation

1 Like

Re: . by MansaMoussa: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2016
chynie:

Leave weed to save your future
Smoke Weed to liberate yourself from the Shackles of Ignorance.
Re: . by chynie: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
MansaMoussa:

Smoke Weed to liberate yourself from the Shackles of Ignorance.

send some weed to me chynieluv@gmail.com grin
Re: . by playtheblues(f): 5:58am On Feb 17, 2016
OP did I hear you say an average Akwa Ibom child is not educated?

I guess you are typing from another state quite distant from Akwa Ibom.

Here people don't joke with education at all. Every morning you see a lot of parents driving their children to school.

In fact there is proliferation of private schools in AKS as we speak and all those schools are filled to the brim.

The not-so-well to do ones are also found in the public schools which are well organised with good structures/facilities/teachers.

Dr. Godswill Akpabio's inter-ministerial team never rested for a day as they were busy giving out well-monitored contracts to ensure that all the public schools in AKS are up to world standard and they ended up achieving up to 95% of their goal in this regard.

You also mentioned the issue of child sexual abuse.
Yes I agree with you that such act should be discouraged all over the world, not only in AKS.
We read the news daily and we can deduct from the reports that this act is rampant in most places, and Akwa Ibom is not even the worst hit state.

Yes there are challenges here just like everywhere else.

If indeed it's true that Akwa Ibom is characterised by paedophilia there would have been many cases of VVF here as obtainable in other places where under aged girls are exposed to sex which could lead to early age pregnancy.

Please talk about these vices as they affect Nigeria. Do not ridicule AKS in the name of news reporting without first verifying your stories.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert For Successful Candidate For N-power Nigeria / ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) / Shameless Cassava Thief Caught And Paraded N*ked In Akwa Ibom State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.