Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Why Are Post Disappearing From Threads And Accounts Being Banned? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Post Disappearing From Threads And Accounts Being Banned? (630 Views)

Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. / To Avoid Being Banned, Please Ensure That Your Post Is Not Offensive To Islam. / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Post Disappearing From Threads And Accounts Being Banned? by theration: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
Why are posts disappearing from some threads and accounts being banned for posting on these threads?  Is this a bug or is the spam filter come mad or an overzealous moderator?

For instance, the thread Why Did Jesus Call For The Killing Of Children? has been render unpostable either by a bug, the spam filter or the moderator, even for posts that ordinarily does not fall foul of any of the rules. What is happening?
Re: Why Are Post Disappearing From Threads And Accounts Being Banned? by Tudor6(f): 2:20am On Jul 08, 2009
I posted a reply in that thread too and it disappeared.
Re: Why Are Post Disappearing From Threads And Accounts Being Banned? by toneyb: 2:32am On Jul 08, 2009
I just keep being signed in with different names like abuzola, fellis, jesoul and bindex. I just don't know what is going on and I don't see most of my post until after some hours. Whats happening?
Re: Why Are Post Disappearing From Threads And Accounts Being Banned? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2009
toneyb:

I just keep being signed in with different names like abuzola, fellis, jesoul and bindex. I just don't know what is going on and I don't see most of my post until after some hours. Whats happening?

Ah my brother! I have been looking for you!
Re: Why Are Post Disappearing From Threads And Accounts Being Banned? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2009
ahonohai:

Ah my brother! I have been looking for you!

On second thoughts, maybe not
Re: Why Are Post Disappearing From Threads And Accounts Being Banned? by Romeo4rea1: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2009
Ive been banned to for posting on the same thread, despite creating multiple id's. Is there some kind of conspiracy going on? If, so, let us know so we can stop wasting oour time and posting

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria Here / Re: The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge / Abuzola And The Christian Folks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.