Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? (54026 Views)

BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke / Marriage Palava! Don Jazzy Is Trending, See Nigerian Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by justmenoni: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Trash as usual... As baba jagaban old reach sef hin still handsome and make sense pass them,so in context don't replicate everything cos it might not fit u
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by Liljeez(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Annruby:
mine
nor b neck u dey hol for dere so...
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by iykekelvins(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Baba Oooo
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by sirrinky: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is exactly my problem with my generation.My professor once called this generation the most stupid and I tend to agree.This generation is filled with an abundance of clones and zombies.Simply existing and not living.Going through life without a form of self definition. Just following trends set by equally dull and intellectually bankrupt public figures,who have managed to rise to fame on the shoulders of the brain dead masses.What happened to that cool kinda intellectual swag that comes from knowing you got it upstairs??What happened to critical thinking and the craze for knowledge?? Despite oustanding scientific and technological advancement made possible by a very minute few,the mass of this generation just keeps plunging deeper and deeper into a comatose state of mind,leaving lifestyle,values and orientation to be defined by some confused bunch who set stupid trends probably after smoking weed or taking some other form of narcotic. I fear for my generation,I fear for the generation to follow,but above all I fear for my self and my own mind.Because with each passing day that which separates me from these zombies keeps thinning as more and more people fall into this mental free-fall of zero gravity and keep sinking.The power of comformity is strong and latently treacherous. I fear that one day,like the fictional zombies hunting for human blood,I just might be hunted down,bitten and wake up just like the rest.A ZOMBIE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by TruthHurts1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dis olamide guy worwor no be small.. grin
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by loiszandi(f): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Olamide my crush
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
sirrinky:
This is exactly my problem with my generation.My professor once called this generation and I tend to agree.This generation is filled with an abundance of clones and zombies.Simply existing and not living.Going through life without a form of self definition. Just following trends set by equally dull and intellectually bankrupt public figures,who have managed to rise to fame on the shoulders of the brain dead masses.What happened to that cool kinda intellectual swag that comes from knowing you got it upstairs??What happened to critical thinking and the craze for knowledge?? Despite oustanding scientific and technological advancement made possible by a very minute few,the mass of this generation just keeps plunging deeper and deeper into a comatose state of mind,leaving lifestyle,values and orientation to be defined by some confused bunch who set stupid trends probably after smoking weed or taking some other form of narcotic. I fear for my generation,I fear for the generation to follow,but above all I fear for my self and my own mind.Because with each passing day that which separates me from these zombies keeps thinning as more and more people fall into this mental free-fall of zero gravity and keep sinking.The power of comformity is strong and latently treacherous. I fear that one day,like the fictional zombies hunting for human blood,I just might be hunted down,bitten and wake up just like the rest.A ZOMBIE
Go drink cold water.
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by paooxide(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
sirrinky:
This is exactly my problem with my generation.My professor once called this generation and I tend to agree.This generation is filled with an abundance of clones and zombies.Simply existing and not living.Going through life without a form of self definition. Just following trends set by equally dull and intellectually bankrupt public figures,who have managed to rise to fame on the shoulders of the brain dead masses.What happened to that cool kinda intellectual swag that comes from knowing you got it upstairs??What happened to critical thinking and the craze for knowledge?? Despite oustanding scientific and technological advancement made possible by a very minute few,the mass of this generation just keeps plunging deeper and deeper into a comatose state of mind,leaving lifestyle,values and orientation to be defined by some confused bunch who set stupid trends probably after smoking weed or taking some other form of narcotic. I fear for my generation,I fear for the generation to follow,but above all I fear for my self and my own mind.Because with each passing day that which separates me from these zombies keeps thinning as more and more people fall into this mental free-fall of zero gravity and keep sinking.The power of comformity is strong and latently treacherous. I fear that one day,like the fictional zombies hunting for human blood,I just might be hunted down,bitten and wake up just like the rest.A ZOMBIE

I just love this ... I do hope one day we'll find our feet in the sands on time and not in status of social timeline
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by jidbwond(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
people are just so stupid... emulating a corrupt official.. Jesu dey dea.. una no emulate am.. Muhammad dey dea... una no emulate am.. rubbish.. celebrity dumbfool
DeathStroke007:
people are just so stupid... emulating a corrupt official.. Jesu dey dea.. una no emulate am.. Muhammad dey dea... una no emulate am.. rubbish.. celebrity dumbfool
DeathStroke007:
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by RexTramadol1: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Olamide.......Y u mumu like dis sef?

In years to come, you'll recognise ur folly and start laughing @ the stupid copying idiots.

1 Like

Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by lukxman(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
CaroLyner:
why do guys like covering their noses when snappin

Most of the guys doing that are chain smokers they fear that the pictures may emit smook online and their girlfriends may finally know they are burning grass
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by DeGenius3(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
49cents:
Joblessness everywhere

i tire o
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by Lumiere91: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Morons and mass minds will buy this crap

1 Like

Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by pasol4real(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chai, stupidity n madness every where
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by CHINNYZ(f): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Untill I see a pose on top transformer, no jagaban pose for me grin
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by wealthmi1: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
jonathan111:
Oshi cry cry

Sadist .
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by badmus306(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Na where u go see him b dat, Grammy he no win na pose him d pose.
wetin u win?
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by sirrinky: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Azil:

Go drink cold water.
I hope you understand the consequences of these trends
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by bayonino: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
What is happening to this world. i am confused,useless youths all about.
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by bayonino: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
sirrinky:
God bless you, only the wise will understand what you wrote.
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by sirrinky: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
bayonino:
God bless you, only the wise will understand what you wrote.

I really hope more persons get to understand the consequences of this mindless trend following.One day we could just wake up and see that people have started beheading their neighbors of another tribe or even harming their own relatives simply because somme trend setters have started it.We are gradually losing control of our minds

1 Like

Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by Bishops10(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
This thing go cover my pink lips joor undecided
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by MegaLaurel: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nawao Olamide with another funny pose ish again!
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by knowadlearn: 4:00am On Feb 17, 2016
olamide is really loved and influential
every thing he does trend
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by guywitzerogal(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2016
badmus306:

wetin u win?
ask google
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by Amiee99(f): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
CaroLyner:
why do guys like covering their noses when snappin

Too big
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by obotblitz(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:

Who is jagby

Jagabannnn
Re: Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? by Sunnypar(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2016
mimicious:

undecided bad breath

Howdy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women / Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.