Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke (47960 Views)

Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by ObiOmaMu: 9:31pm On May 26, 2017
Nigerian music star, Davido, who had been called out before now and also yesterday for not fulfilling his promise to help pay the tuition fee of his namesake, David Yale, who got admitted into Yale, is currently trending on Twitter.

David Adeleke, who felt bad that Davido never fulfilled his promise, tweeting some cryptic messages which was linked to Davido and picked up by Twitter User, Osarumen Osamuyi who blasted Davido for promising to help the poor boy only to leave him high and dry.

Reacting to this, Davido tweeted;
‘Yea I sent a wire yday from my American account which will reach him on Monday it’s an international transfer so you wouldn’t understand’.

Here are tweets from Osarumen Osamuyi and Davido;

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/davido-is-trending-on-twitter-for-not-fulfilling-his-promise-to-david-adeleke.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Theyveedo(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2017
He says he af pay

10 Likes

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Tellemall: 9:37pm On May 26, 2017
Why do people feel the need to depend on celebrities? Yeah, it happened once or twice, but not everybody likes to share.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by twisteddaNy(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2017
Davido u sure say this one na true Cuz I'm not understanding why you get two mouth....say one thing and do another

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by NwaObinkita: 9:44pm On May 26, 2017
If Davido could give a dud cheque to someone he bought a car from

You believed he will give money to a social media stranger..

I just dey dey observe una ignorance

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Evablizin(f): 9:46pm On May 26, 2017
D kind of films dis yeyebrites act everyday thru twitter,facebook,instagram z enough 4 me i wnldnt borda buyin any nollywood movie,u sent a wire nt only wire even cable lols make dt money beta reach d boy's account on monday,i'm understanding dere z notin lik u wuldnt understand

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Alisegun(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by mazimee(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2017
Tellemall:
Why do people feel the need to depend on celebrities? Yeah, it happened once or twice, but not everybody likes to share.

They actually dey on their own jeje, na him enter 18 stop their fund raising with his unsolicited promise.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by dguizman(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2017
He might have done it truly..it will take two days or more now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by LOGDAN(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2017
K
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2017

People who don't have bank accounts are making noise

It takes 2 days to get any money transferred from a Yankee bank

17 Likes

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 26, 2017
Whack of him
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by oshe11: 10:06pm On May 26, 2017
Comment I Have Not
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by soberdrunk(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2017
Nah today person dey promise and fail, my guy don pledge 3million 4 church just to get one girl attention, him and the pastor nearly throw blow when he reach time to collect, baba nor even get 100k. Moral of the story----Showbiz nah showbiz!! angry

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2017
1bkaye:
Whack of him

And you're sitting in your parents house, unemployed and probably don't have up to 60k in your bank account

Like he said, you don't operate have a foreign bank account, you wouldn't understand

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by EmekaBlue(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2017
D boy should chill...abi na by force

3 Likes

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Edu3Again: 10:07pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
If Davido could give a dud cheque to someone he bought a car from

You believed he will give money to a social media stranger..

I just dey dey observe una ignorance
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5389368_obaewuare_jpegde68b036302543ef2e8f313962da37a3

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by onosprince(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by mezebel(f): 10:11pm On May 26, 2017
His money and body would be urs,if he tells u that he loves u...since he hasn't said such,oyo is ur case.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by ogaontop(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2017
Fake 30billion for your account, If I hear!

11 Likes

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by EXLOVER(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2017
Make them take am easy on Davido nah, the guy na family man o. The guy nor dey think straight again o. Is not easy to be a father of many children and husband to different baby mama

7 Likes

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by DanseMacabre(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2017
Rubbish! If you didn't make a promise to your bereaved cousin on social media, why would the need arise to defend the promise to a stranger?

*Modified* Does this mean the funds Adeleke looted had is not enough to fund his son's college education abroad? Ehya, make David manage LAUTECH abeg. We dey recession.

*Remodified* I'm on my seventh bottle o. What I'm reading is different from what you're reading.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 26, 2017
this shouldnt be news
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by birmingham04: 10:24pm On May 26, 2017
Is only God that can promise and will never fail. You people are saying here on social media if Davido promised the guy and failed to fufil it is that a crime? Why didn't you go and meet the politicians that you voted for and refused to fufil their promise? And you people said Davido cannot help the poor guy? Poor people dey school for abroad? That guy no serious at all.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by chrislilfee(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2017
na wetin na
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by chrislilfee(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2017
him no fit follow una play again??
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Sharplakezy(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2017
Yankee ko...as if we have not collected that wire before. since last 2weeks that he had promised. i think this one is not wire anymore, its turning to cable

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by faithogiga(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2017
That G that made that post is a respected person in the developers community in Nigeria. You know those tech geeks when they come for you.
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Sharplakezy(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2017
davido why na? since the day you promised this guy, what type of wire is that?? is it not the same one yahoo boys are collecting the next day

6 Likes

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Sharplakezy(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2017
oga davido since the day you had promised this boy. what type of wire is your own?? is it not the same one yahoo boys collect the next day

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.