Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Missing: Mathematics Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing: Mathematics Teachers (500 Views)

Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year / 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics / How True Is This About Mathematics Teachers? Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing: Mathematics Teachers by iwakacome: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2016
Was your education like mine?? I had very perfect mathematics teachers all through my schooling years. From primary school, where the Baba won't let us rest cos he believed we were lazy and professional crammers, to secondary school ( na that one bad pass), insult tire me; back then I had the impression that my maths teachers would rule the world oh! Since they had crazy expectation from us. Seem they've all gone to oblivion, can't believe I've not seen any of them in the news.
Re: Missing: Mathematics Teachers by psucc(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2016
They were not meant to rule the world but to educate and inspire those who will.

They were up by doing what they did and had completed their task. It is the seed they planted, the crops they tendered that will blossom and bear fruits which will be beneficial to the whole world.

But where the crops fail to justify the efforts of the teachers, then they are good for nothing and so should be cut off and left to die(some may actually not die but are suffering).

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State University, 2015/2016 Part-time/ Direct-entry & Sandwich Forms Is On / Sap Mm Corporate Training In Bangalore / A Unilag Student Graduates With 5.0 Cgpa (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.