Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi (2242 Views)

40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. / 26-Year-Old Woman Kidnaps 17-Year-Old Boy For Sex In Lagos, Now Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by wilfredadahor: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./

Description

Betty Mbereko, a widowed woman is set to marry her son.
The woman and her son say in love they are with each other and now they want to take their incestuous relationship to the next level and get married.
What makes it worse is that the mother, Betty Mbereko is now six months pregnant and expecting her son’s child, and her grandchild. Betty, 40, has been a widow for the past 12 years and has been living with her 23-year-old son Farai Mbereko.
She confirms that she is six month pregnant and that she has decided it is better to “marry” her son because she does not want to marry her late husband’s young brothers, whom she says are coveting her.
Betty stunned a village court last week when she said the affair with her son had begun three years earlier.
She said after spending a lot of money sending Farai to school following the death of her husband, she felt she had a right to his money and no other woman was entitled to it. “Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” she told the village court council.

continue reading click http://www./ads/40-year-old-woman-set-to-marry-her-23-year-old-son-after-getting-pregnant-for-him-photo/

Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by mzvyne(f): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2016
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by Opeolami(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2016
I can't believe this. disgrace to womanhood
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by gabinogem(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmm... but that nigga looks way older than 23.

1 Like

Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2016
she has a point though, albeit stupid. The society with double standards wants to start judging her.
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Opeolami:
I can't believe this. disgrace to womanhood
And a disgrace to manhood too grin grin
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2016
this is serious . serious.. wc country an state dat 1 happen.
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by Flexherbal(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2016
Can't she enjoy her son's money by being a good mother? Is by marrying your own son?
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by chynie: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2016
this is irritating

there are many ways to enjoy the fruit of her labour without getting too fleshy with her son

and the son self get mental disorder

in fact witches in their village dey for work on their head
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by wilfredadahor: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2016
na the spirit of there fore fathers dey worry them
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2016
This story again? After yesterday's topic on it got locked?! Now we see the need for IP bans on this forum.
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by wilfredadahor: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2016
waitin dey worry all this people self
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by wilfredadahor: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2016
i think this story is true
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by latuntop(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2016
madness in the name of love.
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by wilfredadahor: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2016
love don baff ?
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by lizzybog: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
mumu
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by lizzybog: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
stupid idiot
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by Chukky86: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Old story.. Wrong write up. Happened in Zimbabwe. They were lying just to escape the mother marrying her late husband brother.. Which will automatically herit everything. Because it there custom. The only way to escape that is to put up the story about being inlove. Her son.
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chukky86:
Old story.. Wrong write up. Happened in Zimbabwe. They were lying just to escape the mother marrying her late husband brother.. Which will automatically herit everything. Because it there custom. The only way to escape that is to put up the story about being inlove. Her son.
No wonder threads on it got closed yesterday.
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Not the grossest thing I've seen all day if you can believe that.
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by wilfredadahor: 3:05am On Feb 17, 2016
get the Bleep
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Set To Marry Her 23 Year Old Son After Getting Pregnant For Hi by wilfredadahor: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2016
you guys need to click the link to the source website to read more before you conclude

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) / Woman's Breast Starts To Decay Allegedly After She Was Bitten By Her Uncle / Clinic Shut Down As Ghost Allegedly Raped Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.