Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Make The Logical Choice; Music Industry Or Technology Industry? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make The Logical Choice; Music Industry Or Technology Industry? (455 Views)

Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog / Newly Launched Goldenpairs.net Will Make The Difference / How To Make The VSF Free Mtn 2gb Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make The Logical Choice; Music Industry Or Technology Industry? by Lanre90(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Make the Logical Choice; Music Industry or Technology Industry?
Innovative Critic Critic 23:29
Read More & Comment Here: http://innovativecritic..com.ng

Today's youth are plagued by the glitz and glamour of the music industry, but they seem to have forgotten that all that glitters is not gold. Lets review an incident that recently occured an extremely successful artist in person of kanye west begged an extremely successful innovator in person of Mark Zuckerburg.

Look closer you will see that both personalities are extremely successful in what they do yet; one is a Billionaire while the other is begging a Billionaire.

Success is not measured in terms of wealth but for the cause of the article lets assume it is.
Micheal Jackson as famous as he was , was not even close to been a billionaire, partly to how he spent his wealth but even Bono recent became a Billionaire based on Facebook shares he bought and not the amount of records he sold over his career span.

So my message to young Nigerian , if you are thinking of entering the Music industry solely because of Money, think again ; the Technology industry is the right choice to make in that regard.
Re: Make The Logical Choice; Music Industry Or Technology Industry? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2016
I'm involved in both industries.
Re: Make The Logical Choice; Music Industry Or Technology Industry? by Lanre90(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2016
lol
RickRichards:
I'm involved in both industries.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss Affilate Vs Adsense Which Pays / What Is An SEO Audit, And How Can It Help Your Business? / How Can I Setup Godaddy .com Domain On Mywapblog - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.