Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

+++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ (3913 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho / Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by designexploit(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2016
You may find this useful!!!

++ How to ROOT your Stubborn Android phone ++

But then Research has done a lot good to me. Now with my little experience there are some Android phones that are very STURBBON to Root. There is no time for much talk... you will come back to thank me.

(1) Follow this link, Skip Ad to start your download http://url2it.com/cnnrgd ... Install the software to your pc and reboot system...

(2) After system finish booting, Connect your system to the internet and launch the software on your PC

(3) On your Android phone, goto Settings and select "Developer Option" locate and enable "USB Debug Mode", back to you home page to continue...

NOTE: In some Android phones Developer Option is disabled by default. Here is how you get to it: Go to the "Settings" menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it... Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number." (Your build number may vary from ours here. Tap it seven (7) times. Go back to setting and continue step 3

(4) Then connect your device to the system and wait for 1 - 3 minutes... The name of your device appears on the dashboard...

(5) Once you see that, click the "Root" button to start rooting. YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR DEVICE REBOOTS by itself.

After that ENJOY.

ANOTHER SOLUTION:

ROOT DEVICE WITHOUT PC SOFTWARE

Download the apk file from the same link I provided above and install it on your android device.

Make sure you are connected to the internet, its very important. Download directly to you Android device http://url2it.com/cnnrng Start the app on your android device, watt till Name and Make of your device appears on screen, then click "ROOT"

Device reboots itself and you are done here. Device is ready to use.

Enjoy!!!

Do this at your OWN RISK! I am not responsible for any damage caused to your Android smartphone.

DISCLAIMER: ROOTING YOUR PHONE WILL PROBABLY VOID YOUR WARRANTY FROM BOTH THE CARRIER AND THE MANUFACTURER. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT FAULT FOR ANY ADVERSE EFFECTS OF ROOTING.

Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by noah24(m): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2016
Well done

1 Like

Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by jericco1(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2016
I've lost count of how many phones I've rooted...its a cinch.
Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by mosjames: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Have a friend that's not even thinking about rooting his c8, he likes it like that.
Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by designexploit(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
jericco1:
I've lost count of how many phones I've rooted...its a cinch.

Ok good! You can share your tools and experiences here if you a pro. I know you did not succeed in rooting all kinds of phone until now. So enjoy the post and download the app if you want it. I hate talking too much, action is preferable!
Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by designexploit(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
mosjames:
Have a friend that's not even thinking about rooting his c8, he likes it like that.

Cool... But how would I know if he didn't use the app I privided. If you know what this rooting is all about, he will consider rooting his.
Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by Singapore1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Please anybody knw how i can root lg g pro f240s android 5.0 ah don try kingo root, king root, framaroot etc i have lost count pls help

1 Like

Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by Oladipupo22: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
designexploit:

Cool... But how would I know if he didn't use the app I privided. If you know what this rooting is all about, he will consider rooting his.

He's talking about rooting a Camon C8 and you're saying another thing quite different from what he's saying...
Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by designexploit(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Singapore1:
Please anybody knw how i can root lg g pro f240s android 5.0 ah don try kingo root, king root, framaroot etc i have lost count pls help

This one can only root any android 4 series, Android 5.0 is is new os and the new software update for 5.0 has not yet been released. Most of my post is based on research, I will work on it this evening and come up with something ok?
Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by Singapore1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
designexploit:

This one can only root any android 4 series, Android 5.0 is is new os and the new software update for 5.0 has not yet been released. Most of my post is based on research, I will work on it this evening and come up with something ok?
thanks bro
Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by mosjames: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
designexploit:

Rooting spoiled his former phone.
Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by designexploit(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
mosjames:

Rooting spoiled his former phone.

If you root phone once, leave it that way and dont do any other thing to it, Like trying to root it again. And when you are doing this please remove your memory card and sim card before you proceed.
Re: +++ How To ROOT Your Stubborn Android Phone +++ by designexploit(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rooting Android 5.0

To download, copy each link to your browser and press enter.
Once you get to the download page, click "Skip Advert" at the
top corner right of your screen.

https://www.facebook.com/SMAT-Gadget-Arena-360038188276/?fref=nf

These are different files all together. So please check the one that will really work for your phone.
I hope this really help.

Note: At your own risk!!!

Thanks!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tecno A7 Phantom Z For Sale At Best Affordable Price / I Have 120K , Suggest The Best Phone For Me / Can You Recall Your Dropped Or Lost But Favourite Gsm Numbers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.