Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child (48259 Views)

Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by ojimbo(m): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2016
ydass:
Agbero for Demark come Nigeria harmer megga.

In fact this black race get issues.
and you think that Dermark is as poor as your useless country?
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by akigbemaru: 12:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Witchcraft child.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by RexTramadol1: 12:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Iroh88:
Yall have no idea the kind of man I am. Ignore what you see around here. cheesy

The reason I became very vicious is because the PDP supporters refused to be reasonable. Go back on my timeline before the election and you'd see a part of the real me. I hardly hate people and VERY good at charity. cheesy

Even as we speak, I have some yams and half a bag of rice in the trunk of my car, and as I drive around, I look out for people I think need them. Was driving along a street yesterday, saw a lady bathing her child outside, from the look of their crib, I just imagined she wouldn't mind the handout. Pulled over, called her attention and when she came over, asked her if she'd like to have some but she declined. cheesy

I just drove on.

Hopefully, will find someone real soon. smiley

I'm not what most of yall might think I am. wink

I don laff taya

U no gada @all, ur lie no be here!
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by DedeNkem: 1:55am On Feb 17, 2016
This is one of the reasons Nigeria has be going backwards.

The type of st*upid, illiterate and ancient mentality most Nigerians possess, is heart-breaking!

You see how they condemned this innocent child because of their heinous evil mentality!

What makes this dangerous is that the id*iots who have this primeval and archaic mentality are everywhere- Universities, other schools, politics, workplace, Nairaland forum and many more!
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by dust88: 4:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Abeg carry ths boy go yankee, no liv am here ooo

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by BlackOnassis(m): 4:40am On Feb 17, 2016
blackman, see your life ehn? juju this juju that. kontinue.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by RaptorX: 4:54am On Feb 17, 2016
But how did the child survive outside on its own for 8 long months, that must have been a miracle by itself.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by sirrinky: 5:28am On Feb 17, 2016
ydass:
Agbero for Demark come Nigeria harmer megga.

In fact this black race get issues.

If an agbero in Denmark could accomplish this,shouldn't you really be ashamed of your self afterall you're worth more than the agbero right?

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by kindkingsley: 6:37am On Feb 17, 2016
meezynetwork:
Africa and superstition. I don't know why we are so wicked. Just imagine someone with body arts/tattoo all over 90% of her body, who will be taken as an irresponsible person has proven to be among the few responsible persons in a country filled with hypocrites called pastors and imams.

Correct.....shey we nor get pastors 4dat area? Hmmmmm...hw dem com claim sayy dem de serve God sef
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by dfrost: 7:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Iroh88:
Yall have no idea the kind of man I am. Ignore what you see around here.

I'm not what most of yall might think I am. wink

Your last statement broke my heart. cry cry
I don't do politics but I usually read people's comments. If you are truly behind the moniker the poster assumed, then it confirms what I tell people: don't condemn a man because of his beliefs. He might have a reason for such.

We all have a kind part of us. It is only waiting to be touched. Kudos bruh.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by closetoyou(f): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2016
D child is so cute..may Allaah guide you woman
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by closetoyou(f): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2016
D child is so cute..may Allaah guide you woman
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by bigiyaro(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2016
jpphilips:
Black man has a black mind
guy! d black man's mind is even blacker dan d black man.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by lurlah2014(f): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2016
IF THERE IS STILL LIFE , THEN THERE IS HOPE FOR ALL
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by tatucci: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2016
the irony is the person showing such love and humanity.. body covered with tattoos and stuff. one would think she was the witch...
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2016
That is the thing with a lot of churches in Nigeria, money making ventures.

There are some churches and pastors that collect so much money from their members that they no longer have any extra money to help people that are in need... very pathetic.

Afrobasic:
I'm 100% sure that there are lots of churches in that location. All the do is ask for money, money, and more money. angry

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by ernie2007(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2016
and people still conclude just because you have tattoos.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2016
with her tattoo she has a good heart. Nigerian's with our religion it is another case.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by hottathanfire(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
OP you deserve a banana island mansion as a blogger unlike some bloggers who only promote foolish celebs boobs, vanity shoe closets, and some grandma blogger who recently spend 4.4million naira on fake b***
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
ojimbo:
and you think that Dermark is as poor as your useless country?

Well, I think some of you need to come out of Nigeria to know that white people are not in anyway better than you. Some of them are homeless and they can't even read and write. But when they get to Africa you start worshiping them.

They are bunch of greedy bitch. She's only taking the business advantage in helping that little child. White people don't give a flip about you black monkey.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Iroh88(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
dfrost:

Your last statement broke my heart. cry cry
I don't do politics but I usually read people's comments. If you are truly behind the moniker the poster assumed, then it confirms what I tell people: don't condemn a man because of his beliefs. He might have a reason for such.

We all have a kind part of us. It is only waiting to be touched. Kudos bruh.
Lol. It's what we all need to do from time to time.

Have the yams to one old lady from whom I bought bananas last night. You can't imagine how grateful she was. Lol. Nothing gives men more satisfaction than extending a hand of kindness to fellow men; especially the poor. wink
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by 9inches(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
God bless you Miss Anja
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Iroh88(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
RexTramadol1:

I don laff taya

U no gada @all, ur lie no be here!
if its a lie may God never grant any of my heart desires or prayers. I don't understand; what's the big deal in that? lol
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by gemale(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Na pple lyk dis go enta heaven. No b 2 claim pastor/alfa dey quote scripture & form holy holy. E go shock those so called MOGs when person wt tattoos wey dem dey condemn go enta heaven on d last days while some SU/deeper lyf forming pple go enta hell fire.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by dealslip(f): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Most Nigerians are only religious, not Godly...
Is it not disturbing that with the outrageous number of persons that profess one religious belief or the other, wickedness and corruption still reign unabated..

you put it aptly. Religious but not Godly
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by skobaskata: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2016
No be to go Church o. Ok we don rant finish now, what about the other children like this when sti they suffer the same predicament. We need a NGO dat'll pressure the government to make efforts to end this barbaric practice. It took Mary Slessor, another white lady to end killing of twins in Calabar. What are we doing for ourselves sef?
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Ndipe(m): 5:23am On Feb 24, 2016
Quite similar to the story of "The Good Samaritan" in the Holy Bible.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by ojimbo(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2016
ydass:

Well, I think some of you need to come out of Nigeria to know that white people are not in anyway better than you. Some of them are homeless and they can't even read and write. But when they get to Africa you start worshiping them.

They are bunch of greedy bitch. She's only taking the business advantage in helping that little child. White people don't give a flip about you black monkey.
and you think that i am in that fucking country called nigeria? for your information, Denmark is one of the richest country in europe and one of the best economy in the world
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by tck2000(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
cruel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.