Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) (1895 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by DeHero1: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
It would be better if some people can post only pictures and forget about adding text.

Muyiwa Ademola is an actor I love watching but I don't appreciate what I saw about him today.

Filming has started. "THE SPIDER"... Direction by Muyiwa Ademola. Quite fulfilling working with these living lengends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB2RNSkASyJ/

Making mistakes may be sure to happen, but editing ur text before posting is necessary.

Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by madridguy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nothing do you Mui-Authentic.
Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by dacovajnr: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
It happens undecided
Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by Elosky20: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
and the @OP has also fathered english. mudered instead of murdered
his own was a typographic error like urs

5 Likes

Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by chocoyetey: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Elosky20:
and the @OP has also fathered english. mudered instead of murdered
her own was a typographic error like urs
and u also parented english, Muyiwa is a HE not SHE
Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by Elosky20: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
chocoyetey:
and u also parented english, Muyiwa is a HE not SHE
lol. afterall english is nt our language,

2 Likes

Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by DeHero1: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Elosky20:

her own was a typographic error like urs

his tongue

1 Like

Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by cruzita(f): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
that English na hit back to back
Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by Afrok(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
The way we take grammatical errors and blunders is really alarming, during HT analysis of one EPL match, one of the pundits (retired English footballer) was asked questions, i know English is not my language but u'll be amazed the kind of errors he made.

Well, Muyiwa made mistakes some which I think were as a result of no punctuation mark(s) and possibly typographical errors.
So make we chill Abeg and not form "holier than thou".

1 Like

Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by OCTAVO: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by titi4fola(f): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Afrok well saidpost=42975215:
The way we take grammatical errors and blunders is really alarming, during HT analysis of one EPL match, one of the pundits (retired English footballer) was asked questions, i know English is not my language but u'll be amazed the kind of errors he made.

Well, Muyiwa made mistakes some which I think were as a result of no punctuation mark(s) and possibly typographical errors.

Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by titi4fola(f): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Well said
Afrok:

Re: Even Muyiwa Ademola Is Guilty Of 'murdering English' (photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Cc Lalasticala grin

(1) (Reply)

Wasiu Ayinde Caught Slapping His Band Member On Stage (video) / See How Miss Bum Bum Begged Messi Not To Retire From International Football / 51 Year Old Actress Stuns In A Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.