Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Happened To These Kids?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To These Kids?? (1881 Views)

Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 / Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next / Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To These Kids?? by Kjking(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Happy Sunday guys.... my friend and I were talking about Nigeria Gospel music and suddenly we got to talk about these kids, Destiny kids.. Remember them?? what really happened to them and their carrier.. those of us who followed their songs back then will know they were the "talk of town"

Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Like you said, they were kids, probably when they grew up, they lost interest.. Its normal.
Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Maybe their parents thought they should concentrate in school which is bad, after all wizkid, olamide and co didn't go to school
Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by Sirpluv: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
My aunty's cousin married the eldest cheesy
Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by Kjking(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
but there were all bunch of raw talents
Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by Smellymouth: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Who dem be??
Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by gahdfrey(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kjking:
Happy Sunday guys.... my friend and I were talking about Nigeria Gospel music and suddenly we got to talk about these kids, Destiny kids.. Remember them?? what really happened to them and their carrier.. those of us who followed their songs back then will know they were the "talk of town"
......they here in unizik

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by Kjking(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
gahdfrey:
......they here in unizik
Lol.... seriously??
Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by gahdfrey(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kjking:
Lol.... seriously??
yhup...criously
Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by kokoA(m): 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
The guys have tasted puczys an the girls have had d1kcs.. Nobody gets in contact with any of these and remain thesame naw. grin
Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by Kjking(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
gahdfrey:
yhup...criously
make brain... was one of their biggest fan
Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by youngmoney47: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kjking:
make brain... was one of their biggest fan
Me too.

Re: What Happened To These Kids?? by Kjking(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
kokoA:
The guys have tasted puczys an the girls have had d1kcs.. Nobody gets in contact with any of these and remain thesame naw. grin
Lol.. guy you cef eh

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Jeez!!! Someone Please Give Dj Khlaed A Waist Shaper Abeg / Kiss Daniel Shares Inspiration Message With Throwback Photo / Yemi Alade Displays Fresh Laps In Revealing Outfit @Ugandian Entertainment Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.