Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Urgently Require A Reliable Researcher To Assist In My MSC Research! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Urgently Require A Reliable Researcher To Assist In My MSC Research! (711 Views)

Can I Do My Msc In A Field Different From My Bsc? / I Dedicated My Msc Thesis To All The Dead / Can I Become A Lecturer With A 2.2 In First Degree With My MSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Require A Reliable Researcher To Assist In My MSC Research! by onlyyu: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
I am a very busy family woman, working in a financial institution and trying to attain my Master Degree in Economics Field.
My problem is that my supervisor suddenly changed my thesis topic without giving me additional time to meet up with the changes.
My new topic requires quantitative econometric analysis that must be done wth either eviews or SPSS. I am very sure i won't be able to meet the deadline on my own which may cause me to pay extra fees and spend extra time. Hence i require reliable researchers to assist me in completing the new research in time for an agreed charge.
Re: I Urgently Require A Reliable Researcher To Assist In My MSC Research! by benny4wax(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fellow nairalanders, click HERE For the best investment opportunity this Year.
Re: I Urgently Require A Reliable Researcher To Assist In My MSC Research! by onlyyu: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
onlyyu:
I am a very busy family woman, working in a financial institution and trying to attain my Master Degree in Economics Field.
My problem is that my supervisor suddenly changed my thesis topic without giving me additional time to meet up with the changes.
My new topic requires quantitative econometric analysis that must be done wth either eviews or SPSS. I am very sure i won't be able to meet the deadline on my own which may cause me to pay extra fees and spend extra time. Hence i require reliable researchers to assist me in completing the new research in time for an agreed charge.

My research has been finally approved by my supervisor and now am free from the stress. But I would be very ungrateful if i fail to thank and acknowledge those of you that helped in one way or the other and also to give feedback so that other people in the same condition I faced can benefit from it. After my supervisor changed my topic without additional time to meet up with the change, i thought all hope of ever completing my master programme was lost. I was really unhappy, because my husband warned me not to start the programme (he wanted me to postpone it until our 2 years old son is older). I convinced him i would be able to cope with taking care of our son, my job, family care and my academic programme. I did tried to cope until during the research work. I submitted topics like every other student and my supervisor approved one which I had materials for. He approved my chapter one and two; I submitted my chapter three and was going back to retrieve it from him when he told me I cannot continue with the research (though, he gave me some reasons). I was frustrated and confuse; I was thinking of the money I already expended on the master programme and the shame of going back to my husband to inform him that he was right; i couldn't complete the master programme. That was when i started this thread, although there was no response from it. To cut the long story short; a concern colleague, noticed and approached me on my worried condition. I told her about my academic challenge, and she recommended a research firm that helped her elder brother with his Phd dissertation. At first i was sceptical about engaging the firm's service for my research. I got their phone number from my colleague who helped me get it from her brother. I decided to call the number, a lady picked and I told her my challenge; she asked me to send the research topic and deadline date; which i did. After some minutes, she called back and requested for my email, which i sent via sms. About 45 minutes later, she called and asked me to check my email, that a proposed abstract and table of content of the research had been sent to me. I rushed to my inbox found the attached MS Word file; downloaded and opened it. After going through the abstract and table of content; I became less sceptical. I called back the firm to request for their charges, she told me and i was comfortable with it (their charges were very low and i don't have to pay everything at once). On my request, they sent their account details to me and i observed it was a corporate bank account in the financial institute i work; this gave me more confidence in them. I sent half payment and they sent the first batch of the work (Chapter one to three) to me. I submitted it to my supervisor and he was impressed with the work, he only made minor corrections in 2 pages, which i was able to correct immediately and then he asked me to go ahead with the remaining chapters. In happiness, i sent the balance of payment to the research firm and they did my data analysis presentation and interpretation. They did my data analysis including test for hypothesis using SPSS and they presented results using tables and charts (including pie chart, Scatter plot chart, line graph and column histogram). Their discussion of result findings was professional, clear, comprehensive and easy to understand. After submitting my remaining chapters, my supervisor called me and request for the person that did my data analysis. At first, i told him i did it myself; he laughed and told me he didn't believe it. He further explained to me that he wants the same person that helped me do my data analysis to do a statistical data analysis job for his article he planned to publish. So, i gave him the firm’s contact detail. He hinted me that i would get a good grade for the research work. Thanks to God, my colleague (Nneka) and educas research firm.
NB: For those of you in similar condition, i don't know if it is right to drop the research firm's phone number, so i will just drop their email address here: educasacadascholarscommunity@gmail.com or educasresearch@gmail.com When you contact them, they can give you their phone number themselves.
Re: I Urgently Require A Reliable Researcher To Assist In My MSC Research! by aircom(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
onlyyu:

My research has been finally approved by my supervisor and now am free from the stress. But I would be very ungrateful if i fail to thank and acknowledge those of you that helped in one way or the other and also to give feedback so that other people in the same condition I faced can benefit from it. After my supervisor changed my topic without additional time to meet up with the change, i thought all hope of ever completing my master programme was lost. I was really unhappy, because my husband warned me not to start the programme (he wanted me to postpone it until our 2 years old son is older). I convinced him i would be able to cope with taking care of our son, my job, family care and my academic programme. I did tried to cope until during the research work. I submitted topics like every other student and my supervisor approved one which I had materials for. He approved my chapter one and two; I submitted my chapter three and was going back to retrieve it from him when he told me I cannot continue with the research (though, he gave me some reasons). I was frustrated and confuse; I was thinking of the money I already expended on the master programme and the shame of going back to my husband to inform him that he was right; i couldn't complete the master programme. That was when i started this thread, although there was no response from it. To cut the long story short; a concern colleague, noticed and approached me on my worried condition. I told her about my academic challenge, and she recommended a research firm that helped her elder brother with his Phd dissertation. At first i was sceptical about engaging the firm's service for my research. I got their phone number from my colleague who helped me get it from her brother. I decided to call the number, a lady picked and I told her my challenge; she asked me to send the research topic and deadline date; which i did. After some minutes, she called back and requested for my email, which i sent via sms. About 45 minutes later, she called and asked me to check my email, that a proposed abstract and table of content of the research had been sent to me. I rushed to my inbox found the attached MS Word file; downloaded and opened it. After going through the abstract and table of content; I became less sceptical. I called back the firm to request for their charges, she told me and i was comfortable with it (their charges were very low and i don't have to pay everything at once). On my request, they sent their account details to me and i observed it was a corporate bank account in the financial institute i work; this gave me more confidence in them. I sent half payment and they sent the first batch of the work (Chapter one to three) to me. I submitted it to my supervisor and he was impressed with the work, he only made minor corrections in 2 pages, which i was able to correct immediately and then he asked me to go ahead with the remaining chapters. In happiness, i sent the balance of payment to the research firm and they did my data analysis presentation and interpretation. They did my data analysis including test for hypothesis using SPSS and they presented results using tables and charts (including pie chart, Scatter plot chart, line graph and column histogram). Their discussion of result findings was professional, clear, comprehensive and easy to understand. After submitting my remaining chapters, my supervisor called me and request for the person that did my data analysis. At first, i told him i did it myself; he laughed and told me he didn't believe it. He further explained to me that he wants the same person that helped me do my data analysis to do a statistical data analysis job for his article he planned to publish. So, i gave him the firm’s contact detail. He hinted me that i would get a good grade for the research work. Thanks to God, my colleague (Nneka) and educas research firm.
NB: For those of you in similar condition, i don't know if it is right to drop the research firm's phone number, so i will just drop their email address here: educasacadascholarscommunity@gmail.com. When you contact them, they can give you their phone number themselves.
Good Evening...Please i'm currently running a masters program in Physics at unilag. By July I should start working on the seminar topics/project proposal..My area of interest for the Msc research is in Geophysics. I tried sending an email to the Gmail above but was unable to.So Ma, your help will be highly appreciated..Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Urgently Require A Reliable Researcher To Assist In My MSC Research! by onlyyu: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2016
aircom:

Good Evening...Please i'm currently running a masters program in Physics at unilag. By July I should start working on the seminar topics/project proposal..My area of interest for the Msc research is in Geophysics. I tried sending an email to the Gmail above but was unable to.So Ma, your help will be highly appreciated..Thanks in anticipation

Good Morning, you can alternatively try this their other email: educasresearch@gmail.com.
Re: I Urgently Require A Reliable Researcher To Assist In My MSC Research! by mrintelligent(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
onlyyu:

Good Morning, you can alternatively try this their other email: educasresearch@gmail.com.

This email too bounced back.

Can we get another email?

(1) (Reply)

2016 JAMB Physics Likely Questions / Prof. Dibu And Jamb(very Funny LOL). / Shocking Truth About Shakespearean Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.