Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Vikings Season 5 is here - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vikings Season 5 is here (34840 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Season 5 Full Episode / Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by blackiridis(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
have no idea why i like this guy

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Viking007:
[/b]
With Ragnar gone, I don't think the show is worth my data anymore. Well, the next episode will decide.

Exactly, the next episode will decide. They've got several interesting storylines that are yet to be explored. It's the cripple I'm worried about, I just want him to shock me...

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
blackiridis:

Hahaha I have no idea why I like him too Someone that is absolutely insane cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by pinkpebbles(f): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
I think they should end the show. Start another show and name it the chronicle of Ivar. The show Vikings cannot be complete without Ragnar. I almost shed tears in this last episode.
Viking007:
[/b]
With Ragnar gone, I don't think the show is worth my data anymore. Well, the next episode will decide.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Viking007(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
pinkpebbles:
I think they should end the show. Start another show and name it the chronicle of Ivar. The show Vikings cannot be complete without Ragnar. I almost shed tears in this last episode.
A new show wont change anything. Ragnar was not just a character, Ragnar was the show.

They should just end the series now the ovation is at its peak. Ivar, in my opinion is just another sissy... Ragnar's last words to him was: "Be ruthless". He really needs to shock people like me.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by blackiridis(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
waywardpikin:

Hahaha I have no idea why I like him too Someone that is absolutely insane cheesy
you just can't hate him. his character is unique
Viking007:
A new show wont change anything. Ragnar was not just a character, Ragnar was the show.

They should just end the series now the ovation is at its peak. Ivar, in my opinion is just another sissy... Ragnar's last words to him was: "Be ruthless". He really needs to shock people like me.
they have already renewed if for a fifth season and i don't think it will end there. The story of Ragnar didn't end with his death. Remember the seer said his sons will be more famous than him (something like that).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Damn!! Ragnar is gone

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by JhyMedex: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
The only show dt has Eva made me feel d way I'm feeling ryt nw is The Great GOT.... Robb's death especially...

Still tryna remind myself.. It's jst a TV series

BTW RAMSAY BOLTON SHLD AV DIED LIKE DIS!!! :'

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by pinkpebbles(f): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yea. You just took the word out of my mouth. Ragnar was the show.
Viking007:

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Viking007(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
No comment since last year? undecided Oya Ragnar is alive, Y'all should come back...Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Electronzeez(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
blackiridis:

The way he laughs make me laugh
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Electronzeez(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ragnar is dead, long over due , he does not have that significant quality again IMO . He has been a total failure this season , he is now weak , his loss to rolo is turning him to a complete psycho .

Can't wait to see more scenes involving byon ,ivar and lagarta.
Ivar is a near match for byon, the other two handsome fools are weaklings
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Elymoney(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Viking007:
No comment since last year? undecided Oya Ragnar is alive, Y'all should come back...Happy New Year.

Get ready for the new age of vikings.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Viking007(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Elymoney:

Get ready for the new age of vikings.
Ermm Vikings Ragnar is dead.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by IRIEBOY(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2017
Viking007:
Ermm Vikings Ragnar is dead.
Its a real life story..Ragnar had to die..go and read about it
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Viking007(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2017
IRIEBOY:
Its a real life story..Ragnar had to die..go and read about it
I know, I'm just being dramatic. grin
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by steppins: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
I thought it was just me, but it seems Ragnar's death affected most of the viewers. From the posts I've read here so far, it obvious many would miss him.
Damn! He's just a character in TV series.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2017
The first episode post-Ragnar was tentatively okay. It's obvious Bjorn can never take the place of Ragnar though. His expressions are always blank and flat like he's more focused on being and acting cool. He needs to emote more. Yet to see Ivar as a legitimate threat also but I'm eager to see where this all leads. Vikings for ever!
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Akanniade(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
My best Ragnar moment was-rising out of the coffin and holding the french princess hostage.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by davide470(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Last Words of Ragnar Lodbrok

It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast

Soon I shall be drinking ale from curved horns.

The champion who comes into Valhalla does not lament his death. I shall not enter his hall with words of fear upon my lips.

The Æsir will welcome me. Death comes without lamenting… Eager am I to depart. The Dísir summon me home, those whom Odin sends for from the halls of the Lord of Hosts.

Gladly shall I drink ale in the high-seat with the Æsir.

The days of my life are ended. I laugh as I die.

I shall wait for my sons to join me and when they do, i shall bask in their tales of triumph

I should have them framed!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jeeez!!
The amount of anger ivar has
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ivar doesn't Interest me one bit. A cripple can't carry the Torch of Ragnar Lothbrock! the directors just make him disappear and reappear upandan angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by xarookqh(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
JhyMedex:
The only show dt has Eva made me feel d way I'm feeling ryt nw is The Great GOT.... Robb's death especially...

Still tryna remind myself.. It's jst a TV series

BTW RAMSAY BOLTON SHLD AV DIED LIKE DIS!!! :'
Exactly
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by xarookqh(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ragner:
Ivar doesn't Interest me one bit. A cripple can't carry the Torch of Ragnar Lothbrock! the directors just make him disappear and reappear upandan angry
Vikings' very own Brandon Stark grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Branzy(m): 2:21am On Jan 08, 2017
xarookqh:

Vikings' very own Brandon Stark grin

dat cripple will wreck evil but he won't last long
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by joanana(f): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Akanniade:
My best Ragnar moment was-rising out of the coffin and holding the french princess hostage.

what season and episode. i d like to see it.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
joanana:

When they took Paris where Ragner left his brother Rollo in charge, before the betrayal.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Akanniade(m): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2017
joanana:

Season 3 finale
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by joanana(f): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Akanniade:

Season 3 finale

Thanks
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Viking007(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
davide470:
Last Words of Ragnar Lodbrok

It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast

Soon I shall be drinking ale from curved horns.

The champion who comes into Valhalla does not lament his death. I shall not enter his hall with words of fear upon my lips.

The Æsir will welcome me. Death comes without lamenting… Eager am I to depart. The Dísir summon me home, those whom Odin sends for from the halls of the Lord of Hosts.

Gladly shall I drink ale in the high-seat with the Æsir.

The days of my life are ended. I laugh as I die.

I shall wait for my sons to join me and when they do, i shall bask in their tales of triumph

I should have them framed!
Priceless. Reading this gave me goose bumps.
Ragnar! Chai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Viking007(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
And episode 17 is out. Break-or-make episode for me. Whether I continue with this series depends on it.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by SIRcumalot: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
have got a question for you guys. why is everybody in love with the monk Athelstan ? me no understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Isilomo And Ella Fight In Owerri After A Radio Interview / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / Big Brother Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.