Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Vikings Season 5 is here - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vikings Season 5 is here (34803 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Season 5 Full Episode / Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Lalas247(f): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nice !
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Una just dey thank person, won't you guys comment on the episode? I think Season 5 is gonna be great. This is one of the few shows that I follow back to back, week after week.

Lagertha hate fûcking Harald, oh my word... Can I be the next sèx slave please?

Love where the show is going, Ivar is undoubtedly a tactical genius. So far I'm disappointed in Ubbe. Fine boy, swaggalicious, but docile and weak. I love that other brother, he's so fun and free. Reminds me of Floki, minus the religion induced madness.

Speaking of Floki, wtf? Methinks he might have found his way back to that Islamic nation. He fell in love with their swag and mode of worship when they stormed that mosque last season. And truthfully those songs that they sing when they're praying are bae lol.

I feel so excited this new month guys, don't blame me. Vikings, World Cup, etc... 2018 is gonna be a fabulous year.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2017
King Harald is playing with fire. that girl (Astrid) he wants to marry will betray him and get him killed cuz she won't betray lagertha. My prediction, she'll marry him, kill him and she'll become the ruler of his kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
isaiah9:
King Harald is playing with fire. that girl (Astrid) he wants to marry will betray him and get him killed cuz she won't betray lagertha. My prediction, she'll marry him, kill him and she'll become the ruler of his kingdom.

Women have always been his weakness.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
waywardpikin:

Women have always been his weakness.
True that
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Sweetestrose(f): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
davide470:
God bless your generation

Hi Dave, I sent you a mail requesting for CFA material, you didn't acknowledge receipt of mail. Kindly assist.
Thanks.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by davide470(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sweetestrose:

Hi Dave, I sent you a mail requesting for CFA material, you didn't acknowledge receipt of mail. Kindly assist.
Thanks.
Oh. So sorry. Sent a mail to you.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by davide470(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
waywardpikin:
Una just dey thank person, won't you guys comment on the episode? I think Season 5 is gonna be great. This is one of the few shows that I follow back to back, week after week.

Lagertha hate fûcking Harald, oh my word... Can I be the next sèx slave please?

Love where the show is going, Ivar is undoubtedly a tactical genius. So far I'm disappointed in Ubbe. Fine boy, swaggalicious, but docile and weak. I love that other brother, he's so fun and free. Reminds me of Floki, minus the religion induced madness.

Speaking of Floki, wtf? Methinks he might have found his way back to that Islamic nation. He fell in love with their swag and mode of worship when they stormed that mosque last season. And truthfully those songs that they sing when they're praying are bae lol.

I feel so excited this new month guys, don't blame me. Vikings, World Cup, etc... 2018 is gonna be a fabulous year.
There was a sequel released before the main Vikings episode called "The Saga of Lagartha". It is a refresher episode and would give you an exposè on Season 5.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 6:08am On Dec 04, 2017
davide470:
There was a sequel released before the main Vikings episode called "The Saga of Lagartha". It is a refresher episode and would give you an exposè on Season 5.

Really? Never heard of it. Link please.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2017
davide470:
really? Link plz
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by davide470(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2017
isaiah9:
really? Link plz
waywardpikin:

Really? Never heard of it. Link please.
http://itswatchseries.to/episode/Vikings_s5_e0.html
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Sweetestrose(f): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2017
davide470:
Oh. So sorry. Sent a mail to you.

Thanks, seen.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by 14teenK: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
This season 5 will be very lit, brotherhood, friendship and trust will be tested and stretched IVAR and hvirtserk banding together Vs Bjorn ubbe and lagertha, we should also forget king Harald and his brother halfdan facing off later on. Personally sha even tho ivar is ruthless he looks like a guy that will manipulate himself to the top.

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by JhyMedex: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
I ask again.. y r d rats above ground?..grin..
Guys let's come in n discuss each episode na.. let's make it interactive like d Game of thrones thread!!

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by candycrushsoda: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2017
I wonder what Ivar the boneless has up his sleeves this time around.
As for the rats being above ground, I have no idea
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by favoured247(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
candycrushsoda:
I wonder what Ivar the boneless has up his sleeves this time around.

As for the rats being above ground, I have no idea
maybe d rats ought to b below d ground feasting on d decaying bodies. If actually there was
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by MabraO: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Vikings is so interesting that I run out adjectives to qualify it.
U can’t find any plot twist unlike GoT
Story line so straight forward.
Ivar took after his father only that he can’t control his temper nd feel to proud.
Sometimes I wish I can just get all the 20 episodes the suspense is killing me aswear

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 12:12am On Dec 18, 2017
JhyMedex:
I ask again.. y r d rats above ground?..grin..
Guys let's come in n discuss each episode na.. let's make it interactive like d Game of thrones thread!!
I tire oo
Gat to hand it to ivar, that boy is tactical.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 12:19am On Dec 18, 2017
favoured247:
maybe d rats ought to b below d ground feasting on d decaying bodies. If actually there was
yeeeaah you're right. They were expecting the rats to be underground feasting on the deads. Not knowing ivar is more devious.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by MabraO: 3:33am On Dec 18, 2017
isaiah9:
yeeeaah you're right. They were expecting the rats to be underground feasting on the deads. Not knowing ivar is more devious.

That dream he dreamt was about him nd his king no doubt
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by JhyMedex: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
isaiah9:
I tire oo
Gat to hand it to ivar, that boy is tactical.
Haha.. don't understand y d English king kips falling for dem..he shld av known wit Ivar nothing is at it is...grin...
episode 5 is gonna b epic!!!
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by JhyMedex: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
favoured247:
But The bodies were supposedly burnt... So hw cld the rays feed on dem..
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Faboosuarez(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2017
I think they might be digging beneath York explaining why The rats are above ground

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour / BBNaija: Omashola Participated At A Fashion Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.