Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Bovi Shares Photo With Former Head Of State Abdulsalam Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Shares Photo With Former Head Of State Abdulsalam Abubakar (553 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful / Comedian Bovi Shares His Childhood Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Shares Photo With Former Head Of State Abdulsalam Abubakar by chiddysblog: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Comediam Bovi posted above photo with former Head of State Abdulsalam Abubakar on his Instagram. “Say hello to DanFodio Daggash!!! my new alter ego” he captioned it.

http://www.chiddysblog.com/2016/02/bovi-shares-photo-with-former-head-of.html

Re: Bovi Shares Photo With Former Head Of State Abdulsalam Abubakar by Alertz3(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ok.
Re: Bovi Shares Photo With Former Head Of State Abdulsalam Abubakar by Afrok(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bovi was showing him craps on Nairaland front page.
Bovi looked good in that babariga mehn...
Re: Bovi Shares Photo With Former Head Of State Abdulsalam Abubakar by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
chiddysblog input d URL .... https://www.instagram.com/p/BB2xzTiJRHk/ so as to make fp nio
Re: Bovi Shares Photo With Former Head Of State Abdulsalam Abubakar by sirthisthickkal: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
abdusalam was like : bovi I hope after taking this picture u won't insult me in your jokes again.

Bovi was like :baba don't worry, by the time our pictures hit the Internet and my ego expand, I will not insult you again and pls tell dansuki to come take pix with me, if not he will be the subject of discussion in my next joke.
Re: Bovi Shares Photo With Former Head Of State Abdulsalam Abubakar by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
Both of them looking so fulfilled. #Thumb up
Re: Bovi Shares Photo With Former Head Of State Abdulsalam Abubakar by cruzita(f): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin e be like bovi mistakenly play blue film for that phone ,see as the man dey look the phone
Re: Bovi Shares Photo With Former Head Of State Abdulsalam Abubakar by cruzita(f): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
bovi looks cool in that outfit.tell that baba to try smile next time abeg
Re: Bovi Shares Photo With Former Head Of State Abdulsalam Abubakar by tpiar: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Abdusalam bears a strong resemblance to somebody (from either US or Caribbean), but I cant remember who.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson Flashes Bra In Plunging Jacket / Toni Tones Keeps It Chic And Alluring For Exquisite Magazine’s Latest Issue / W@TCH: Nigerians Sm@shin Live At Nottinghill Carnival In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.