Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame (55766 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Things You Dont Know About The Agege Bread Seller That Hawked Into Fame / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

av answered your question.... being a Muslim means any good thing you can think of or from human
so u think being a Muslim will help people suffering every day on the street? Ur fellow muslin are helping people around them nd all u do talk shit. U should be very very ashamed of ur self. Muslim or christian u should help people around u nd be happy for people who hv made it out from poverty if not u will remain there

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
abumeinben:

You nor dey know the difference between joke and quarrel?
Why the abusation?

I no know o
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by andyanders: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
A street bread seller becomes an object of half unclothedness on the front pages of magazines and that's success
You may never know what true success is until you die and find yourself among those who submitted to their creator or those who would be losers in the Hereafter.
The dictionary may define success but it can't define true success..
Quran 3:19,Qur'an 3:85,Qur'an 3:102

No wonder you are just deathstroke. Why not allow her to be? Tell me what unclothed/half unclothedness here is?My friend, are you better than her yourself spiritually?

We came to this world naked and I have never seen the kind of unclothedness you are talking about. The lady and her husband are smiling to the bank and you and poverty are weeping to the dustbin.Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nina4u(f): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

av answered your question.... being a Muslim means any good thing you can think of or from human
like boko haram and isis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
ebubemicky:
so u think being a Muslim will help people suffering every day on the street? Ur fellow muslin are helping people around them nd all u do talk shit. U should be very very ashamed of ur self

that's not help to me. it's from peace of mind to problem
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by abumeinben(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

I no know o

Meant no abusation bruh....just amusation
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
godoluwa:
a mother of two? besides shes not pretty, only a crazy man will wanna fetch water from her honeywell. 95% of men(including me) loves beautiful & fresh women, I'm sure that you do too. her sudden fame is purely Lords doing & am happy for. You are right to some extent because some men (5%) are something else

you don't know anything about the job modelling
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

that's not help to me. it's from peace of mind to problem
ur type will remain at one point forever am really sorry for u

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
ebubemicky:
and what immoral thing is she doing? Are u holy? Are u sure u will make it at last? Not helping people around u is a sin Shey u knw. How many have u helped? And u haven't answered any of those questions

when op said unclad, I was thinking she was wearing bra and pant. Armless =/= unclad op. To think that barely a century ago, it was okay for our women to go about in only wrappers and it wasn't looked upon as indecent. Op, take several seats please and keep your islamic sentiments to yourself. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by andyanders: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

true talk..

but doesn't allow women to expose any part of their body...even their voice.. because women are temptation...

do you know how many big men that will wanna sex her? flavour dey dea dey look her o..

Islam teaches every single thing in a perfect sensible way

You need to format your brain.

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by godoluwa(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you don't know anything about the job modelling
lol, I'm into showbiz. a scriptwriter & cinematographer

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by 6digitscomrade: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
na woman born u 4 man...
ebubemicky:
When she was struggling in the streets of lagos u dint help her, am sure u never bought her bread. U wanted her to remain poor but her creator said otherwise. Now u are acting all religious. Now tell me. How many people have u helped? How many people are under ur patronage? How many lives have u changed? U are talking about being naked. How many have u clothed?
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
netizenbuzz:

when op said unclad, I was thinking she was wearing bra and pant. Armless =/= unclad op. To think that barely a century ago, it was okay for our women to go about in only wrappers and it wasn't looked upon as indecent. Op, take several seats please and keep your islamic sentiments to yourself. Mtchew!
well said my friend tell that fool
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by plentykola(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
A street bread seller becomes an object of half unclothedness on the front pages of magazines and that's success
You may never know what true success is until you die and find yourself among those who submitted to their creator or those who would be losers in the Hereafter.
The dictionary may define success but it can't define true success..
Quran 3:19,Qur'an 3:85,Qur'an 3:102

Dey need to soak ur brain with so zip or omo so u can recieve sense
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
godoluwa:
lol, I'm into showbiz. a scriptwriter & cinematographer

let me ask a question, what's the probability that a model (male or female ) ain't forced into selling themselves (sex)
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by akudinaobi(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Oh boy see winchy winchy ohhh
U no even read bible nah koran you quoate
Gerarah here mehhhhn

In a month
She landed three mega jobs whith watering payment
Cover story page @ cnn
Face of stanbic
Payporte
And a Behind flat in a good area
And endorsement still coming

Thanks to ty bello and obi
You guys rocks
God bless una hustle

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by andyanders: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
The same kind of people like OP are the ones that rape ladies.Since you cannot control your libado, why not take your eyes off the lady?

You only picked her unclothedness because of the lust you have. Because of lust, you marry more than 2-4 women.

Why not allow the lady be since you do not have any of your siblings that look like her. She is wonderfully made by God and the world appreciates it,therefore, carry your religion off her story because ONLY God who can judge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by godoluwa(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

let me ask a question, what's the probability that a model (male or female ) ain't forced into selling themselves (sex)
it happens everywhere & its a matter of choice. nurses do engage in extra-marital affairs with doctors, teachers does, broadcaster does etc.
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by daveP(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Elosky20:
its her life, God made her so, its nt a sin, atleast it is better than prostitution.
the boldened-you're tryna still justify his observation.
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by HighQue007: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
nonsense..everybody cant be religious or share same believe with you so dont drag everyone to your faith...You should close your eyes whenever you see her picture....I hate when people quote the bible or koran on another person's issue when you havent attend to all ur issues....Hypocrisy at its peak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Ubyy: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
I was about taking this post seriously until I saw the quaran recitations. Please, have several seats.. Islam is bondage not religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Elosky20: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
daveP:
the boldened-you're tryna still justify his observation.
thou shall nt judge
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
godoluwa:
it happens everywhere & its a matter of choice. nurses do engage in extra-marital affairs with doctors, teachers does, broadcaster does etc.

nah... it's rampant with model.. in fact it's their source of money.. #case closed#
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by daveP(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Elosky20:

thou shall nt judge
oh lawd!! Not again!!

Pitiable and laughable. Smh
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nina4u(f): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why is it that majority of terrorists in this world are muslims OP Quran is a very violent book

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by brightnessDmed: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
What's wrong with what she's doing? If you want to preach please you can always use the mosque
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by SilvanusII(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Acidosis:

ahahah, God has already answered me from birth.

If you take your time to read my post, I don't envy, I'm happy about her success but people like you should please stop ascribing her success to God. Who even told you folks that she prays like most of you do in Church everyday?

How do you know God is responding for her success?

Is God also responsible for Dasuki's wealth?

Is God responsible for Soyinka's success? A man who do not believe in God.

I guess u think it must av been Fortune smiling on her abi? cos I sure as hell know it wasn't cos she was hard at work photo-bombing foreign celebrities photoshoots. Well, I don't believe in Fortune but I believe in God. When u give me a perfectly reasonable mode to how She works, we will have dis convo.
Soyinka may not believe in God, but he trusts the coin tosses of fickle luck. I dont believe in luck, but I believe in God (AGAIN). If na by sheer hard work, person work pass am abeg
Dasuki...greedy bastard. His greed is responsible for his wealth. Is God responsible? Is Luck responsible? I can't say. What I do know is Whether God or Karma is responsible for his current disgrace, I am in full support
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by dedecoder: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
When you start a thread or submit a comment here and it wins a lot of accolades, likes, shares and whatever it's called, perhaps, it's because you haven't told the truth. I'm not a muslim and I do not in any way support judging others but it's my worry these days that where have we kept our senses of dignity?

Is nudity our culture? And isn't a dry morsel better than a wet one with violence? You see ,It's not everything that appears as "help" or "breakthroughs" that are from God. I'm happy she's making headway and I sincerely do wish her well but things must be done rightly. Caps should be on d head and not d yarns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by stubbornman(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing... my username has nothing to do with religion.. hopeless oaf trying to bring out case out of nothingness
my friend just shut up.....you're getting me angry already!!!
how could you be soooo jealous??

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2016
stubbornman:
my friend just shut up.....you're getting me angry already!!! how could you be soooo jealous??

olodo
Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nina4u(f): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2016
A little bit about the religion of peace Islam .....and i did quote the quran so u can check u self ....

Quran 4:34 BEAT THEM !!!!!! "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Quran 5:38 CUT OFF HANDS AND FEETS !!!! As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is Mighty,

Quran 5:33 KILL ....The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

Quran 4:3 MARRY UP TO 4 WIFES ;If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

Quran 64:4 PHEDOPHILIA IS OK >>>The Noble Qur'an has also mentioned the waiting period [i.e. for a divorced wife to remarry] for the wife who has not yet menstruated, saying: "And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated" [Qur'an 65:4]. Since this is not negated later, we can take from this verse that it is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a prepubescent girl. The Qur'an is not like the books of jurisprudence..... It is true that the prophet entered into a marriage contract with A'isha when she was six years old, however he did not have sex with her until she was nine years old, according to al-Bukhari. So, Allah set rulings of marriage, divorce and waiting period for the women who have not yet had menses, i.e. the young girls.

Quran 33:50 A man can have sex with prisoners of war .......... "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Quran 9:29 Fight non-Muslims ...... "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

The QURAN is Islam ...a delusional religion ..evil and wicked .. with a bunch of pedophiles and perverted guys that can marry up to 4 wives .. that's just a sorry azz exuse so u have different pusssies .. hmmmm

Islam must go because it teaches hate, it orders killing the non-Muslims, it denigrates women and it violates the human rights.
Islam must go not because it is false but because it is destructive, because it is a danger; a threat to peace and security of humankind.
Boko haram lives what the Quran teaches
"Islam is a religion of peace". Or is it? This is what our politically correct politicians keep telling us. But what is politically correct is not necessarily correct. The truth is that Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a religion of hate, of terror and of war.

Islam as it is taught in Quran (Koran) and lived by Muhammad, as is reported in the Hadith (Biography and sayings of the Prophet) is a religion of intolerance, inequality, violence, discrimination, superstition, fanaticism, and blind faith.
Islam advocates killing the non-Muslims, abuses the human rights of the minorities and women. Islam expanded by Jihad (holy war) and forced its way by killing the non-believers and the dissidents.

Muhammad lived a less than holy life.
His lust for sex, his affairs with his maids and slave girls, his pedophilic relationship with Aisha a 9-year-old child at the age of 53, his killing sprees, his massacre and the genocide of the Jews, his slave making and trading, his assassination of his opponents, his raids and lootings of the merchant caravans, his burning of the palm plantations, his destroying the water wells, his cursing and invoking evil on his enemies and his revenge on his captured prisoners of war disqualify him as a decent human being let alone the messenger of God .... This is exaccly what boko haram is doing ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' / 5 Most Luxurious Suvs In The World Right Now. Davido Has Three - Full Pictures / Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.