Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? (740 Views)

Help And Advice Urgently Needed To Overcome Premature Death In The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by Habiodunz(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Habiodunz:
Before Posting Anything Please Do not post any dumb comment...

So have been wondering since these days maybe this question is artheism or maybe not....

This question is an infinity question with no end..
I av been having these thought as this man Bertrand Russell (1872–1970) that if God creates everything,who creates God and Who creates his creator................(and so on)....Plz no harsh comments
Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
It's spelt Atheism.

Nobody created God as its just a figment of imagination by the then people you smarter than. Oblivious to science and technology of now which was brought about by people not smarter than you.

1 Like

Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by johnydon22(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
aaronson:
It's spelt Atheism.

Nobody creating God/gods as its just a figment of imagination by the then people you smarter than. Oblivious to science and technology of now which was brought about by people not smarter than you.
He is implying on the infinix regression of Conscious causality if God(s) are invoked to explain Causality
Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
johnydon22:
He is implying on the infinix regression of Conscious causality if God(s) are invoked to explain Causality
I believe the op would call me for clarification if my answer wasn't what he wanted.
Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by Richirich713: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2016
God is uncreated, he is eternal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=Habiodunz post=42982249][/quote]

God is eternal ... He was not created . He has no beginning , no end . Atheists question the possibility of such an entity having the inherent tendency to have always existed but dont do same to energy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2016
aaronson:
It's spelt Atheism.

Nobody creating God/gods as its just a figment of imagination by the then people you smarter than. Oblivious to science and technology of now which was brought about by people not smarter than you.

You need to shut up every single time . Your pathetic ignorance knows no end . @ Op This is what I'm talking about . They can't fanthom the eternity of our living God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by hakeem4(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You need to shut up every single time . Your pathetic ignorance knows no end . @ Op This is what I'm talking about . They can't fanthom the eternity of our living God
leave baba let him be deceiving himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And to think you smarter to know I'm talking and not writing on here. Stay proud of your dog given IQ, opppss I meant god.
Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by oteneaaron(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
OP......leave these creationist alone before they start bugging you the "thou shalls and thous shall'nts....."

God is a creation of your intellect......but they will scream and say :"then how did man come about if not because of an intelligent creator?"

Its very simple Logic......if man is too complex to appear out of nothing and must be a product of an intelligent being......

Then that intelligent being must be a product of another intelligent being for complexity is not a product of nothingness.........

I won't say anymore...its fruitless helping them see the world for what it is.....

They'd prefer living their lives hoping to spend an "enternity" in an imaginary Utopia......

Watch as they start calling me a demon........

The tuth is a very bitter pill to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
oteneaaron:
OP......leave these creationist alone before they start bugging you the "thou shalls and thous shall'nts....."

God is a creation of your intellect......but they will scream and say :"then how did man come about if not because of an intelligent creator?"

Its very simple Logic......if man is too complex to appear out of nothing and must be a product of an intelligent being......

Then that intelligent being must be a product of another intelligent being for complexity is not a product of nothingness.........

I won't say anymore...its fruitless helping them see the world for what it is.....

They'd prefer living their lives hoping to spend an "enternity" in an imaginary Utopia......

Watch as they start calling me a demon........

The tuth is a very bitter pill to swallow.

The existence of energy utterly flaws your logic because it is not self-existent just as you atheists claim the universe is grin
Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by analice107: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
It bits me why people who claim to be very intelligent becomes so stupid when it come 's to this. For the upteenth time. God does not exist in this realm. This is the realm of the material. And creation is only in this realm. God is infinite. He exists in infinitum. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This fools.
What is so difficult in this to understand? With all your mighty Brians, you still cannot understand that God is not matter so can't be created? He decided you should be material, he created you thus. He doesn't exist here. Chineke.
Imaoo.
Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by oteneaaron(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The existence of energy utterly flaws your logic because it is not self-existent just as you atheists claim the universe is grin

You jus shot yourself in the foot........if energy is self existent(as you said) , then man was not created , and God is only a creation of your super and evolving mind.....

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
oteneaaron:

You jus shot yourself in the foot........if energy is self existent(as you said) , then man was not created , and God is only a creation of your super and evolving mind.....

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

I said energy is not self existent . Stop being desperate and reread . Energy cannot be created or destroyed .
Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by CoolUsername: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I said energy is not self existent . Stop being desperate and reread . Energy cannot be created or destroyed .

Your argument is flawed unless you're equating energy and God.
Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
CoolUsername:

Your argument is flawed unless you're equating energy and God.

Duh ?
Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by oteneaaron(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I appologize....i mis-read......but i still stand by my words......

Lest I forget, what am I desperate about??
Re: Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
oteneaaron:

I appologize....i mis-read.....

I thank God you realized your mistake

.but i still stand by my words....

That ?

Lest I forget, what am I desperate about??

"
You jus shot yourself in the foot........if energy is self existent(as you said) , then man was not created , and God is only a creation of your super and evolving mind....."

I sensed desperation immediately I read the above statement . You were quick to conclude I made an erroneous statement when its clear that I did not

(1) (Reply)

74 Hours Marathon Messiah's Praise / See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo / Prophet Predicts Second Civil War In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.