Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? (970 Views)

What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by purity22(f): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Have been doing that for long time now but was told it can cause infection. How true is it?
Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
keep washing it ooo.. its important
Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by vicstar(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
come lemme check if its infected already tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by danielsunky(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Iranu
Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by Lovetinz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Your first topic on Nairaland is about your punanni?
Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ask your Doctor, not NL members!!

Do we look like Private part experts?

Modified.....

Yes, it causes infection because making it excessively wet all time might be a good brooding ground for bacterial.
After washing, make sure you dry under sun or ... Anything that can dry it. Lolz.

#BUSH
Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by Cholls(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
my sister abeg no take am personally. ......But, why you no fit ask God directly and save us the stress.
Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
The things we see on NL sad

Keep washing it gurl...just be careful not to swipe from anus to the vagin.a as germs could use the opportunity to change location from the anus to the other 'thing' tats what causes infection...Be safe o...

2 Likes

Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by timmyblast(m): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
My dear keep at the good work cos some actually stink
Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by poshestmina(f): 1:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Washing yourself everytime is BAD even douching
It causes infection and I hope you don't use toilet soaps lipsrsealed
Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by AbleGodAlways: 3:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Yeah. Washes the natural flori that protect you against infection
Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by matrix199(m): 4:26am On Feb 17, 2016
She asked a question with good intent, the kids on NL responded ill-mannerly.

Well, after using a toilet, private or public, there's nothing wrong washing your genital. The question is, what do u wash it with?! Try not to wash with medicated soap, or disinfectant instilled water, as it may disrupt the balance of your genital flora. Use ordinary clean water, with or without soft soap(what they term toilet soap) to wash the genital.

Tips on how to use the toilet: When u sit on the toilet seat, try as much not to sit too close to the brim of the bowl. Avoid letting your genital come intact with the brim of the bowl. You can dress the brim with toilet roll tissue, and sit on ur thighs, with your bum suspended in the centre of the bowl. When you wipe your anus, wipe it away from your the lips of your genital. Wipe from the perineum across your anus upwards.

Hope you find the tip useful.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Keep washing.
Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Apart from washin urself , first wash d toilet properly before makin use of it

1 Like

Re: Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? by purity22(f): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
matrix199:

She asked a question with good intent, the kids on NL responded ill-mannerly.

Well, after using a toilet, private or public, there's nothing wrong washing your genital. The question is, what do u wash it with?! Try not to wash with medicated soap, or disinfectant instilled water, as it may disrupt the balance of your genital flora. Use ordinary clean water, with or without soft soap(what they term toilet soap) to wash the genital.

Tips on how to use the toilet: When u sit on the toilet seat, try as much not to sit too close to the brim of the bowl. Avoid letting your genital come intact with the brim of the bowl. You can dress the brim with toilet roll tissue, and sit on ur thighs, with your bum suspended in the centre of the bowl. When you wipe your anus, wipe it away from your the lips of your genital. Wipe from the perineum across your anus upwards.

Hope you find the tip useful.

Thanks, am greatful

(1) (Reply)

Farm Pride Partners With Spar / Medical Tourniquets For Sale / Where Can I Get Blackstrap Molasses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.