Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal (931 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal by Babydeedee: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2016
This has been going on for sometime now. I have used anti biotics. It keeps coming back. My stomach hurts after every meal and I feel the urge to visit the toilet. Doctors in the house, ur advice is needed here.
Re: Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2016
WHEN DID YOU LAST HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX?
Babydeedee:
This has been going on for sometime now. I have used anti biotics. It keeps coming back. My stomach hurts after every meal and I feel the urge to visit the toilet. Doctors in the house, ur advice is needed here.
Re: Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Babydeedee:
it May be ulcer. Get pills at the nearest pharmacy- don't self medicate
Re: Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ulcer ke?

enieme:

it May be ulcer. Get pills at the nearest pharmacy- don't self medicate
Re: Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
Ulcer ke?

yes of course, it can cause stomach irritation when one eats. Ask any doctor.

I often experience what the op is describing
Sadly, each pharmacy/clinic i go always prescribe different pills.
Re: Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal by Arybaba1: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
What you are experiencing Is a clear case of irritable bowel syndrome.
Don't worry you will be fine.
Try and change your lifestyle and exercise more.
Include more fibre in ur diet
Re: Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal by Babydeedee: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Thanks everyone. I have also pain when i dont eat on time. Not everytime. Ive been sensing it's irritable bowel syndrome too.
Re: Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal by herborlore: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
I have same experience some time ago, but today it been a past tense. contact me on whatapp"08082788388" for detail
Re: Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal by williesmith: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
You just MUST to see a doctor, that seems to be serious, and even if it isn't, you will find out the reason of the pain. I usually buy pills from stomach ache online ( here http://norxtabs.com/tabs-list/buy-medicine-for-stomach-online-without-prescription.php , any prescription needed ), but if I were you I'd call a doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Pics:Man's Leg 2 B Amputated Afta Careles Lagos Doctor Use Unsterile Tool On Him / Drawings SHOWING Children's Dream Of A Future With #zerohunger / 11yr Old Girl With Strange Massive Boobs Cries For Help (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.