Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,147 members, 7,842,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (214030 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by melodyogonna(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
A001:

That's interesting. The author died in 1973, yet this content was credited to him, even though none of his works has the title of that video.
He had a lot of manuscripts that he didn't have the time to publish. His son edited and published the particular one this was based on. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silmarillion
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
melodyogonna:

He had a lot of manuscripts that he didn't have the time to publish. His son edited and published the particular one this was based on. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silmarillion
Okay. The video looks lengthy and will consume a lot of data. I will watch it as soon as I can and compare the content with this thread.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by melodyogonna(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
A001:

Okay. The video looks lengthy and will consume a lot of data. I will watch it as soon as I can and compare the content with this thread.

Thanks for sharing.
The first 4 - 5 minutes is actually the relevant part I want to highlight.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
melodyogonna:

The first 4 - 5 minutes is actually the relevant part I want to highlight.
Okay
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
OtemAtum, please what do you think about the question in the first line of this picture below and the answer given?

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2021

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
1.7 million years old man made bridge challenges mainstream history: https://www.infinityexplorers.com/1-7-million-years-old-man-made-bridge

If these research findings are true and more of such are found, it will become a statement of fact that ancient humans (homo erectuses) also made a lot of key milestones in science and technology as modern humans (homo sapiens) are currently doing, and that almost all the technologies we built and use today had also been designed and used in the homo erectus era, as Otem says.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
� fascinating
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Amatarasha(f): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
A001:
An interesting claim by the former astronaut, with Otem saying something similar but with some differences:
it only happened in south america like sister fire said , those ones aren't same features as the humanoids .
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Amatarasha(f): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
A001:

When it comes to whether God exists or not, I'm agnostic.

But Otem says he knows God or the Source or the First Cause and calls it Domino Reverad or Angali Mirosh (AM), a Seriot term meaning Creator of the gods or simply God.

Seriot is the language introduced by the OP, which he claims to be an ancient language spoken by the gods and goddesses and died long, long ago when these higher beings left this planet to explore other parts of the universe.

While I don't know or believe in God, I find the OP's conception of God very deep and very reasonable. If God exists, I think his explanation of it looks closer to the truth or is the truth, especially since this God, according to him, is not a person, but a great source of energy that has no particular form or religion.

As regards the existence of Jesus, he's nothing but a fictitious character invented by the Rome.

Everything about Jesus Christ is controversial, showing he's not a real person.

I don't need to watch any video to know that fact. The so-called video has a Roman connection, the same people that invented the character.

Such a video can't contain anything like truth. It's like saying you found a video related to a past Saudi ruler to prove Allah is the one true God.

If a person as great as Jesus really existed, his history would have been clearly documented by contemporary historians of his time.

But you can't find such.

According to the OP, the character of Jesus was invented using the history of a black man from ancient Africa, a homo erectus (a giant) called Faulkin or Yeshua or Ieusus Krista, who was born to a goddess, called Gaia or Earthus or Mother Earth from a place around Kenya, Ethiopia, and Tanzania — the origin of humanity (the consensus/dominant fact in archeology and paleontology).

That looks like the truth or closer to the truth, especially considering the fact that tons of fossils have been discovered by archeologists in that place, showing that the region in Africa is the cradle of humankind.
Y not share all these knowledge with us otem is extremely busy and has his time managed , we are all enlightenment seekers who also believe the greatness of otem before he was born. .Allow him rest cos he isn't a normal human as you.
And Stop avoiding us as u galavant with budaatum the confused moslem.
,now y do you avoid my mums thread? Is it the troll or what ? I have stopped him already for you and other important light enhancers!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by budaatum: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
O Lord God Almighty, please forgive Amatarasha for bearing false witness for she knows not what she does. And please make her know that in order to learn she needs to ask and knock and seek instead of making up uninformed crap in her own head and believing it to be true

In Jesus Mighty Name do I buda pray. Amen.

Amatarasha:
Y not share all these knowledge with us otem is extremely busy and has his time managed , we are all enlightenment seekers who also believe the greatness of otem before he was born. .Allow him rest cos he isn't a normal human as you.
And Stop avoiding us as u galavant with budaatum the confused moslem.
,now y do you avoid my mums thread? Is it the troll or what ? I have stopped him already for you and other important light enhancers!

Do note that Christianity does not teach you that buda is your messiah!

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Amatarasha:

I check the thread when I'm less busy. I haven't avoided it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Amatarasha:
it only happened in south america like sister fire said , those ones aren't same features as the humanoids .
Okay
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Amatarasha(f): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
budaatum:
O Lord God Almighty, please forgive Amatarasha for bearing false witness for she knows not what she does. And please make her know that in order to learn she needs to ask and knock and seek instead of making up uninformed crap in her own head and believing it to be true

In Jesus Mighty Name do I buda pray. Amen.

Do note that Christianity does not teach you that buda is your messiah!
mannabbq your days are numbered but you are still my friend
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by budaatum: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Amatarasha:
mannabbq your days are numbered but you are still my friend

I do wonder how long you'd go on believing your crap. Hopefully you'd confess once you bother to know.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 5:18am On Nov 14, 2021
An advanced civilization could have ruled earth millions of years ago, says the Silurian hypothesis: https://newstangail24.com/an-advanced-civilization-could-have-ruled-earth-millions-of-years-ago-says-the-silurian-hypothesis/
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
OtemAtum:
U gbigala yanyan ajoyi, omaye mi. Odu igala mi shi Onukuojo.

omaye mi, olaukolo

Bros, you try o...I no sabi spell for Igala reach your level...lol
But I understand everything you typed... cheesy
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
OkaiCorne:

omaye mi, olaukolo

Bros, you try o...I no sabi spell for Igala reach your level...lol
But I understand everything you typed... cheesy
naago. Abeegbo kpai uyin e?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 2:23am On Dec 02, 2021
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER SIX

1. Now after about three months did the king fall into a trance and saw a vision. And he was worried, because the vision was very great. For he has not seen such kind before.
2. And the king said, I saw a light in the image of a homo . And the light led me to a place and showed me something.
10. Now let one of you tell me the dream which I have dreamt, for many of the wise men of my land have told me that all heads in the world are connected and all hidden knowledge can be accessed by anyone who do critical meditation.
OtemAtum, what does critical meditation mean, and as a person or in your own (Otemic) philosophy, how do you do critical meditation on an issue?

Also, how do you do deep meditation?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 5:52am On Dec 10, 2021
A001:

OtemAtum, what does critical meditation mean, and as a person or in your own (Otemic) philosophy, how do you do critical meditation on an issue?

Watz up, got your dm but I dont have access to the email of this account, send me an email I can reach you on
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2021
dazzlingd:

Watz up, got your dm but I dont have access to the email of this account, send me an email I can reach you on
Okay...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
A001:

I've tried over the years to avoid teaching things which are indirectly related to religion, e.g meditation, intercession, etc. I'm doing this in order not to be drawn into religion which I directly criticise. Anyway, concerning meditation, it has no specific method. A person have to try different methods until he finds the one that suits him most. For me, when I keep late night and sleep around 3 a.m to 4 a.m, that's when I usually achieve deep meditation. It might not suit someone else though.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
OtemAtum:

I've tried over the years to avoid teaching things which are indirectly related to religion, e.g meditation, intercession, etc. I'm doing this in order not to be drawn into religion which I directly criticise. Anyway, concerning meditation, it has no specific method. A person have to try different methods until he finds the one that suits him most. For me, when I keep late night and sleep around 3 a.m to 4 a.m, that's when I usually achieve deep meditation. It might not suit someone else though.
I understand. I have tried different methods of meditation which I learnt in some books I read over the years. And I opted for a technique I read about in 2018 and combined it with the tips I learnt from you.

But the part that's not clear now is that word, critical used with meditation. Kindly shed light on this.

Then, I understand fasting can make one's meditation become deep.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2021
OtemAtum, I also have another question please: I dream a lot, and over the years, I noticed many of my dreams come true; now, many times, my consciousness slips into a trance-like state where I start seeing things I don't know much about, don't understand, or that seem like memories of very distant events.

But before I can make sense of the things I saw (maybe it's a memory from a past life or a message from an unknown source), I would be jerked back to life involuntarily in fright because the trance-like states always seem as if one is staring death in the face.

Please, how do you think I can stay calm whenever my consciousness slips into such a state again naturally without my control so I can make sense of things I see?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 12:18am On Dec 25, 2021
Still waiting for your reply, OtemAtum. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2021
OtemAtum:
There was a passage of the Doctufos which talks about the truth of the past world becoming the lies of our present world. This is so because universal laws change with time. There was a time in the past world when reincarnation was only possible once, but with time, the limit of reincarnation was lifted. Even in our homosapiens era, the beginning of it was a time when people just discovered themselves on mountains and beneath the mountains, then after that period, homosapiens stopped emerging and they multiplied through reproduction instead.
Scientists Say the Laws of Physics May Be Changing

https://futurism.com/laws-physics-changing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by SisterFire(f): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
dazzlingd:

Clashing of two good heads ... You guys should always stick together.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by SporaD8: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2022
drLammy:

Thanks I got it..
But I feel we shud just post it on the thread so anybody interested can just download it from here when necessary

Let's hear what Otem feels?
Hello, please can you send me the DOCTUFOS in PDF?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by drLammy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
SporaD8:

Hello, please can you send me the DOCTUFOS in PDF?
Send me a PM
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by SporaD8: 5:53am On Jul 28, 2022
drLammy:

Send me a PM
I have since sent you a pm but yet no show anywhere; same to otem16 mail no response.
why now?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by drLammy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
SporaD8:

I have since sent you a pm but yet no show anywhere; same to otem16 mail no response.
why now?

I don't know why I am unable to get your PM in my email.
I dropped my email for you on one of your thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.