Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (213179 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Gromilla010: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Na him be that.
go and fvck your mother for giving birth to a dunce like you. grin

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Gromilla010: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
BigCowHornn:

@BeanmanX Chaos14

Let me explain why Satanist is suddenly blowing grammar like say na only him go school for here.
Na because a certain woman called Sisterfire dey watch.

More like a small boy being at his best when his crush is around. grin grin grin
you are really a slave
See how sisterfire don cage you dey control you... see as you dey mumu for this NL grin
See as she don useless you..see as she don tie your brain use am do the necessary grin
Even though she hasn't striked you dead but she has uselessed you for the mean time grin

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by BeanmanX(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
it's like the mods have fed you with enough breakfast grin
The banning you have being chopping since your decomposed self met nairaland grin
You go chop ban tire today grin
You go chop ban like MUMU satanist,,,make I follow ur account first. cool grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by BeanmanX(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
Obamamessi,, hltsong,, venumx,, stillwhites

Come and see the coward troll satanist... grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by BigCowHornn: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are really a slave
See how sisterfire don cage you dey control you... see as you dey mumu for this NL grin
See as she don useless you..see as she don tie your brain use am do the necessary grin
Even though she hasn't striked you dead but she has uselessed you for the mean time grin
Gromilla010:
I know why you still dey type gibberish because sisterfire never get power strike you dead...I like as you dey try people but don't worry dey showcase your blatant Stupidity until you jam the spirit wey go strike you dead!!! grin
Gromilla010:

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by BigCowHornn: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:

Satanist you mean me or Mynd44 ?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ObamaMessi: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
BeanmanX:

That gramila010 shit is a nuisance and satanist.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ObamaMessi: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
No, it would be better the dunce Bleep ur useless mother to birth an asshole like you.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ObamaMessi: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are really a slave
And what are you? An animal to the slave that was tamed like a hopeless bush rat. I have ur time now u satanist. Get preparedgrin BigCowHornn BeanmanX Chaos14 HolyMan12 ParadiseVirgin come let's surround this is satanist, we've exposed him.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Karen2024(f): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
When people are talking animals wants to talkgrin This is an abuse to human beings. My rare condolence to those who will reply this piggrin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Karen2024(f): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are really a slave
Animal in human skin, we've seen tougher guys and more intelligent ones but we put them in their places. I know u are just one poor animal trying to promote ur monika by chilling with the big boys. We ain't no ur mates.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
Poor son of a dirty vagina..keep ur stnking mouth closed! I dont know where to classify u.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Gromilla010: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Poor son of a dirty vagina..keep ur stnking mouth closed! I dont know where to classify u.
so if humans are typing a maggot like you is Typing too? grin
I will butcher you and feed your decomposed corpse to vultures
Your poverty-stricken useless stinking mother should be butchered as well for giving birth to a dung like you.
Now quote me with your poverty-stricken gaunty putrfyed maggot infested hands and watch how I will unleash my venoms on you!!! grin cool

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Gromilla010: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
You go chop ban like MUMU satanist,,,make I follow ur account first. cool grin
idiot...as you dey chopp the ban steady. grin grin
You go receive confirm cyber bully from me today!!! grin
Your body go tell you wella grin

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Gromilla010: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
BigCowHornn:

mumu...you no get wetin to talk na photo you dey use talk your own...it seems you are Suffering from aphasia grin
Use that middle finger commot the EXCRETA wey dey your anus grin

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Gromilla010: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Karen2024:
When people are talking animals wants to talkgrin This is an abuse to human beings. My rare condolence to those who will reply this piggrin
who released this naked mole rat from its cage? grin....don't worry you go collect woto woto.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Gromilla010: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Karen2024:
Animal in human skin, we've seen tougher guys and more intelligent ones but we put them in their places. I know u are just one poor animal trying to promote ur monika by chilling with the big boys. We ain't no ur mates.
coming from an underdeveloped afarensis your specie has gone extinct but you and your fellow afarensis have chosen to remain among humans don't worry I will send you guys to permanent extinctiongrin
You haven't even seen tougher guys yet because this is the beginning of your sorrow...it is just a tip of the iceberg.
See poverty-stricken nincompoops like you...who dash you big boy abi who dash monkey bananagrin...keep hallucinating!!!
Big boy on a faceless forum...your brain needs washing, resetting and reformatting with correct bludgeoning... Illiterate grin

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Gromilla010: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
BeanmanX:

you are calling your fellow bush moles to come save you from my grip...don't worry I have enough sniper to distribute to you all grin cool

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Gromilla010: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
ObamaMessi:
That gramila010 shit is a nuisance and satanist.
blah blah blah
You are an incompetent nincompoop!!!

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Gromilla010: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
ObamaMessi:
No, it would be better the dunce Bleep ur useless mother to birth an asshole like you.
it will be better the dunce fvck the rotten anus of your leprosy carrier useless and worthless mother and fvck your decayed father's anus as well for giving birth to a Brainless dolt like you.

You are nothing but a retrogressive m.oronic zombie!!!

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ObamaMessi: 5:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
it will be better the dunce fvck the rotten anus of your leprosy carrier useless and worthless mother and fvck your decayed father's anus as well for giving birth to a Brainless dolt like you.

You are nothing but a retrogressive m.oronic zombie!!!
The barbs you think you hurls pales in comparison with what we have in stock for you. The nullity and inhility of the gibberish you used ur leprosy fingers to type tells the wazzock and the divvy nerk u are. your muppet head filled with schlepper-like goofball shits which made you mouth off garbage. No reason to heap the miserey of ur blame on ur worthless life but that of the weeny dip that let a palooka spud to penetrate her, reason why she birthed a boofhead mompara called gromila010.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ObamaMessi: 5:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
blah blah blah
You are an incompetent nincompoop!!!
This nitwit is confused. Nincompoop is incompetent in what? The stale responses coming from this dunce-like stolid is a fact of his vacuous mindlessness. The slow-witted cretinous bush rat is blabbing nonsense and thereby uncovering the irrecoverable chronic lunacy he was birthed with.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Karen2024(f): 6:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
who released this naked mole rat from its cage? grin....don't worry you go collect woto woto.
Who is this confused element? grin

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Karen2024(f): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
coming from an underdeveloped afarensis your specie has gone extinct but you and your fellow afarensis have chosen to remain among humans don't worry I will send you guys to permanent extinctiongrin
You haven't even seen tougher guys yet because this is the beginning of your sorrow...it is just a tip of the iceberg.
See poverty-stricken nincompoops like you...who dash you big boy abi who dash monkey bananagrin...keep hallucinating!!!
Big boy on a faceless forum...your brain needs washing, resetting and reformatting with correct bludgeoning... Illiterate grin
Ritualistic village skunk, dont let me take my own pound of flesh on ur decayed skin that should be given to the vulturegrin

Quick Reminder: ur doltish mom is of the same spacies with megrin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Karen2024(f): 6:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
Mynd44
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Karen2024(f): 6:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are really a slave
Mynd44
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Karen2024(f): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
Your poverty-stricken useless stinking mother should be butchered as well for giving birth to a dung like you.
Now quote me with your poverty-stricken gaunty putrfyed maggot infested hands and watch how I will unleash my venoms on you!!! grin cool
Seun Mynd44
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by BigCowHornn: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
mumu...you no get wetin to talk na photo you dey use talk your own...it seems you are Suffering from aphasia grin
Use that middle finger commot the EXCRETA wey dey your anus grin

You are like an attack dog wey no get sense. To reason with you na stupidity so we go carry the matter go meet your sisterfire madam wey send you and her useless jobless husband

Come her thread make we fight. I won't keep quiet or run this time you have my word because i see say trying to be quiet with you no dey work

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Karen2024(f): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
My pussy is wide open like that of ur useless mother, come and lick it cleangrin U can do that wellagrin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by SlayerOfSatanst: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
Don't count urself among those who can give out nuclear vawulence.

The blatant incoherence you spew with brazen assurance of stuidity is what made you human? No sane person will take a moronic zombie unleashing his clownishness seriously. I grab a pop corn to watch an irredeemable lunatic to unearth and display his impudent incautiousness.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by BeanmanX(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
Mynd44,, seun,, NLFPMOD,, justwise

Violation of rule 2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.