Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211673 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Rekhina:
So you can continue arguing blindly with him.

Do you even understand which realm hell operates with ?
Don't quote me to post nonsense. Mixing up two different entities like the average religious people that are always confused.

I don't have time for silly arguments.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by GodSaklek(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2023
OtemAtum ,OtemSapien where are u ?,why did u abandon your thread..
Ahasco,where is otem,why he just disappear,hope hes fine
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by PapaNnamdi: 4:26am On Jun 22, 2023
GodSaklek:
OtemAtum ,OtemSapien where are u ?,why did u abandon your thread..
Ahasco,where is otem,why he just disappear,hope hes fine

I think he may have fufiled his mission and purpose for coming to earth,
we may never hear from him again. if you knw what I mean
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by GodSaklek(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

I think he may have fufiled his mission and purpose for coming to earth, we may never hear from him again. if you knw what I mean
he was online in february,maybe hes busy at work,u can write his email
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LawyerLomo(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Bizzyman: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
otem4eartum:
I have no idea... Eartum asked me to translate what had been written and this is what I get, hence any typos you observe. Also my mission is to make the truth known and remain unknown except on the internet according to prophecy.

The starting verse was so funny. Your god doesn't know if he created the world or the world create it. He is not omniscient.

God Almighty, Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, is great in knowledge. He created the heaven and earth. He laid the foundation of the earth upon the water that it shouldn't be moved. He made all things seen and unseen. He knows those dark forces deceiving you. They are liars and the father of lies.

Repent of those heresy so you won't end up where your deceivers go.

Desist from communication with those devils and seducing spirits before they destroy you.

Jesus loves you.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by GodSaklek(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bizzyman:

The starting verse was so funny. Your god doesn't know if he created the world or the world create it. He is not omniscient.

God Almighty, Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, is great in knowledge. He created the heaven and earth. He laid the foundation of the earth upon the water that it shouldn't be moved. He made all things seen and unseen. He knows those dark forces deceiving you. They are liars and the father of lies.
the begining may sound somehow becuz it was an interpretation of more than 5 billion years ago,maybe its because of the way the writer interprite it,by the time u read up to 7 page,u will be very confused only if u ar not a lazy reader.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by BigCowHornn: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
GodSaklek:

the begining may sound somehow becuz it was an interpretation of more than 5 billion years ago,maybe its because of the way the writer interprite it,by the time u read up to 7 page,u will be very confused only if u ar not a lazy reader.

This scammer pay me back my money or e no go better for you
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
johnog4sure here u are, this where u will get the answers to every questions in life, click on first page to start,and try to show others that are close to u. One last thing,try to search every gods or goddesses or name of places you see on this thread on google through wikipedia for better understanding.
Goodluck

johnog4sure
Orisablog
MindHacker9009
ebubeson
Mercisharelove
Jashub
Bluezy13
MS247
taylor89
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
LordCenturion:
Kobojunkie here u are, this where u will get the answers to every questions in life, click on first page to start,and try to show others that are close to u. One last thing,try to search every gods or goddesses or name of places you see on this thread on google through wikipedia for better understanding. Goodluck
***Yawn***

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.