Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,371 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why Is That You Guys Like Money So Much? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is That You Guys Like Money So Much? (636 Views)

I Need You Guys' Help Please / Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. / Who Like Money Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That You Guys Like Money So Much? by oladipodr(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2009
why is that you guys like money so much? if you have an information for the progress of another person, must ask that person to pay you before you give him/her the information. that is why so many people in this copnutry can never achieve what they want. plea\se let cooperate togther to make this country a better place.
Re: Why Is That You Guys Like Money So Much? by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2009
Lol.
Nothing goes for free.
On a serious note.
it is called survival
Re: Why Is That You Guys Like Money So Much? by ifyalways(f): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
I understand ur grievances poster.Paying for information is not totally bad but my problem is . . . .is the so-called information even an information?,is it worth recieving foc sef?
I swear,there are some peeps that wud give u some of their so-called info for foc,u wud be so annoyed u wasted ur valuable time .eg someone is asking of what to do to raise 5k to start biz,u are telling him u have info on how to make magic money online and the info wud cost 7k. . .u sef check am now  shocked angry
If u want anyone to pay for Infor. be very wure that the info is valuable and wud be beneficial to the reciever.
Re: Why Is That You Guys Like Money So Much? by SMSguru(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2009
Information products sell like wildfire worldwide. In fact, they are the best sellers presently.

If you want to sell, go ahead; if you want to give it away free of charge, go ahead.

Life is relative!
Re: Why Is That You Guys Like Money So Much? by Fhemmmy: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
ifyalways:

I understand ur grievances poster.Paying for information is not totally bad but my problem is . . . .is the so-called information even an information?,is it worth recieving foc sef?
I swear,there are some peeps that wud give u some of their so-called info for foc,u wud be so annoyed u wasted ur valuable time .eg someone is asking of what to do to raise 5k to start biz,u are telling him u have info on how to make magic money online and the info wud cost 7k. . .u sef check am now  shocked angry
If u want anyone to pay for Infor. be very wure that the info is valuable and wud be beneficial to the reciever.

But there are some times that our people will have to apply common sense.
here is my take, someone that knows you from no where all of a sudden is telling you to give him some money and he will show you how to make money with just 7K, i will tell you that is bogus, as long as there is any poor an or woman in that dude's family, it is not possible to like me that much and wanna show me the secret to success.
Most Nigerians, wanna make billions before showing their friends how to make thousands, and once they are done, their spouse will make some, their parents and sibblings and even the people on their street, before they can now come online and tell everyone- - - so all they are doing is a scheme and i pray to God i never fall into it.
So "shine your eye"
Re: Why Is That You Guys Like Money So Much? by stmark2: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
In my own guys like money for the following reasons namely
1. The need to meeting their daily needs
2. Guys want being comPesated for any work done
3. They want value to be attached to whatever service rendered.
these are some of the reason i thing Gus like MONEY
Re: Why Is That You Guys Like Money So Much? by Dammyray(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
Its simply means survival like som1 said ealier

(1) (Reply)

Another Bullish Market In Sight / Tank Farm For Sale / Online Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.