Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Need You Guys' Help Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need You Guys' Help Please (1576 Views)

Pls I Need You To Lend Me 5,000 / Pls I Really Need You Guys Help Asist Me To Pay With Master Card / Guys Help, I Am Tinkin Of A Little Bus To Invest In Dat Do't Need Much Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You Guys' Help Please by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hii

My aunt gave me N89,000 and told me to use it and buy something she needed... I have to guess what she needs now and buy it for her

if I can buy what she needs urgently.. she would give me 100,000 (cash) as a birthday gift for my coming birthday, coz I'm turning 18. but if I can't, she would give me an already bought present, which I hate!!! angry one thing I hate abt this my aunty is that she's too old school!! last year she bought me three cardigans, a native wrapper and a bible for me as birthday gift!!! angry so now I want the money instead!

problem is.. I don't know what she needs that costs 89k!!!??! embarassed so pls help me.. what can a 48yrz old woman need?? I'm confused, but she won't give me clues sad pls help..I cnt let 100k go like this! this is the biggest amount of money someone has ever promised to give me!! sad
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Easy!!!!play on here psychic like a psychologist,Never ask her what she want,she might think you investigating her,just sight some scenario or situations and ask her to give her take about the issue and do that with random topics and different ramification but be mentality alert to note what she likes from the discussion and link it to anything that causes what she likes and what you have witness her enjoy,you probably might get it. #wish you best of luck in your quest#
Note--it should be done with a sense of humour to block her rational/cognition sense not to detect your intention.
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by TDonald: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
aaronson:
Easy!!!!play on here psychic like a psychologist,Never ask her what she want,she might think you investigating her,just sight some scenario or situations and ask her to give her take about the issue and do that with random topics and different ramification but be mentality alert to note what she likes from the discussion and link it to anything that causes what she likes and what you have witness her enjoy,you probably might get it. #wish you best of luck in your quest#
Note--it should be done with a sense of humour to block her rational/cognition sense not to detect your intention.

What is this one saying......buy her a giant vibrator o jare

4 Likes

Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by suptol(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
I think she needs a portrait design of herself which we would be glad to help out with wink.
Kindly get in touch with us at Suptol Designs and you would be glad you did.

Below is a link to our portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by hungryboy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
buy her a pick up load of garri
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by mrsage(m): 1:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Portrait, jewelry,collection of old classic music cds or gift set/box.
Better still make google your friend
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by mavinc4u(f): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2014
buy her the same thing she bought for you on your last birthday especially the bible then add some old school Christian music to it
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2014
since she bought you three cardigans before shows that she needs you to get her a natural pillow...the natural pillow am talking about is a husband....use the money to pay subscription fee at a dating website where you can help her to get a husbandgrin

That is me joking...now on a serious note all I can say is that the bible she bought for you is a sign of what she might need...so use the bible as an idea to know what she really needs at the moment..that is what I can say
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2014
wakacome:
since she bought you a whole three cardigans shows that she needs you to get her a natural pillow...the natural pillow am talking about is a husband....grin
lols, she's married with five kids, the first one is even planning to marry soon, so.. wink tongue
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, she's married with five kids, the first one is even planning to marry soon, so.. wink tongue
then she needs an intimacy gadget.....grin
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2014
wakacome:
Lol and u think she would ask her niece of all people to but her that? choi
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2014
wakacome:
Lol and u think she would ask her niece of all people to buy her that? choi
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Chop the money.

2 Likes

Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by Booty4me: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by noblealuu: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
What are ur auntie's hobbies? Lemme start 4rm there.
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by arbitrage: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lol and u think she would ask her niece of all people to buy her that? choi

Because she would know her niece is an EroticAngel just turning 18; what a dangerous combination.
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by Trippledots(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Hii

My aunt gave me N89,000 and told me to use it and buy something she needed... I have to guess what she needs now and buy it for her

if I can buy what she needs urgently.. she would give me 100,000 (cash) as a birthday gift for my coming birthday, coz I'm turning 18. but if I can't, she would give me an already bought present, which I hate!!! angry one thing I hate abt this my aunty is that she's too old school!! last year she bought me three cardigans, a native wrapper and a bible for me as birthday gift!!! angry so now I want the money instead!

problem is.. I don't know what she needs that costs 89k!!!??! embarassed so pls help me.. what can a 48yrz old woman need?? I'm confused, but she won't give me clues sad pls help..I cnt let 100k go like this! this is the biggest amount of money someone has ever promised to give me!! sad

the probability of getting what she wants is near zilch... u may be suprised, if asked, she herself may not know what she wants. now u need that 100k badly right.

so

tell her u ordered for xyz online and was scammed of the money... she go rest. u sef go rest. your account will be +89k fatter.

everybody go rest. B-)

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Trippledots:

the probability of getting what she wants is near zilch... u may be suprised, if asked, she herself may not know what she wants. now u need that 100k badly right.

so

tell her u ordered for xyz online and was scammed of the money... she go rest. u sef go rest. your account will be +89k fatter.

everybody go rest. B-)
lols, thanks....

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by bedfordng(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
just return the favour back by surprising her with a brand new cardigans and a wrapper old school versions.look for a nice big bible and old school wrapper for her.wrap the bible in style
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by duni04(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
A 48yr old needs a vîbrator
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by ba7man(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2014
You could book a Spa treatment for her complete with manicure, pedicure, massage, facials and cap it with gifts eg her favourite music artists/ collection.......anything that will make her feel young and special eg a customized gift with her name eg (chain nd pendant).

The cash gives you room to be expressive. Don't think of one thing, think of a package that will make her week.
Re: I Need You Guys' Help Please by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Believe me,she want to test your brain on how well you can manage money,that is,the money she gave is not meanly for the gift.She will appreciate if you buy something that can hold the money and probably yield more in the nearest future,she don't only want to give you 100k but has big plan for you.Now my advice is buy her jewelry that worth that 89k and package it if possible a customise one.She might not tell you she appreciate it but trust me inside her you are like apple,she will be glad to give you the 100k.

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know About Bank Verification Number Otherwise Known As BVN / CBN Orders Banks To Refund Withdrawal Charges In 30 States / First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.