Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama (1500 Views)

Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) / A Thinking Person's Guide To Why Hillary Clinton Is Not Fit To Be President / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Republican Donald Trump will not be president because it's a "serious job", President Barack Obama has said.
"I continue to believe that Mr Trump will not be president. And the reason is because I have a lot of faith in the American people," said Mr Obama.
Mr Trump, a billionaire businessman, is the frontrunner in the race to be his party's choice for the White House.
He has won one state primary already, and leads the polls in South Carolina, where Republicans vote on Saturday.
Speaking at the Asean economic summit in California, the president was asked by a reporter about Mr Trump.

The electorate will not pick him, said Mr Obama, because "they recognise that being president is a serious job".
"It's not hosting a talk show or a reality show, it's not promotion, it's not marketing, it's hard. It's not a matter of pandering and doing whatever will get you in the news on a given day."
Mr Trump responded by saying it was a compliment to be criticised by a president who had done so much damage to the country.

Source:
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35592948
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Obama self

If this man win eeh. Obama go hear am
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Jeffboi:
Obama self

If this man win eeh. Obama go hear am
Yea, but I support Obama, This Trump isn't fit to be president, if he wins the world will be in chaos...
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by JaredNomak: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2016
MidasTouche:
Yea, but I support Obama, This Trump isn't fit to be president, if he wins the world will be in chaos...
What Chaos?

He will win.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by JaredNomak: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2016
MidasTouche:
What Chaos?

He will win.

Republican Donald Trump will not be president because it's a "serious job", President Barack Obama has said.

That's a technical knockout, though.
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2016
MidasTouche:

That's true bro. But I don't think it's right for obama to say such. Because if the man loose the race now. He will blame it on obama and he's right
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2016
MidasTouche:
Americans would be voting for themselves first, not for the world. Let's be frank with ourselves, Obama has done more damage to the American brand in his 8yrs.
From the state by state party votes, it's obvious the body language of Americans is against the establishment. Hilary Clinton who many felt would cat walk through the primaries now realizes what she is up against. For once, her candidacy looks shaky.
As for the Republicans, well........ Trump, just like Leicester city has refused to 'go away '. Many of us thought he was too much of a joke to last this long but see, he is more than pulling crowds today. For once, Obama is taking him seriously, that's a sign of what's going on. White House and Wall street are now getting worried about him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2016
JaredNomak:
What Chaos?

He will win.
I pray he won't. Haven't u been following his campaigns??
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Americans would be voting for themselves first, not for the world. Let's be frank with ourselves, Obama has done more damage to the American brand in his 8yrs.
From the state by state party votes, it's obvious the body language of Americans is against the establishment. Hilary Clinton who many felt would cat walk through the primaries now realizes what she is up against. For once, her candidacy looks shaky.
As for the Republicans, well........ Trump, just like Leicester city has refused to 'go away '. Many of us thought he was too much of a joke to last this long but see, he is more than pulling crowds today. For once, Obama is taking him seriously, that's a sign of what's going on. White House and Wall street are now getting worried about him
I Concur, the promises he is making, I think the Americans are happy with it...
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2016
I feel republican delegates would find a way to give it to either Ted Cruz or Marco Rubiowhichever of them would have kept it close in the race with Trump.
My gut feel also tells me Bernie Sanders would spring a surprise on Clinton. He is doing just that already.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2016
MidasTouche:

I Concur, the promises he is making, I think the Americans are happy with it...
Lol, the Hispanics, who make up just 17%(2012) of the voting public. That's why i mentioned in my last post that GOP would find a way of picking either of Rubio or Cruz.

Edited
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Sammyashol(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Obama likes to blab, he is just saying, and that doesn't stop Trump from becoming the president

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Trump is going to win. I cant wait to see these yeye nigerians littering everywhere in my country USA deported.
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2016
Well, time shall tell..
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I cant wait to see these yeye nigerians littering everywhere in my country USA deported.
See ur mouth, your country ko, ur poultry ni....abeg receive sense!!!!
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:29am On Feb 17, 2016
MidasTouche:
See ur mouth, your country ko, ur poultry ni....abeg receive sense!!!!
what is this nigga saying?
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by jaybee3(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Lol, the Hispanics, who make up just 40% of the voting public. That's why i mentioned in my last post that GOP would find a way of picking either of Rubio or Cruz
Stop making unguarded statements in public

17.1% of the voting public and yes they are swing voters

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Atlantian: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Trump is a great guy, and I believe with a less formidable opponent he could win, but with Hillary Clinton, two things guarantees Democrats success. (1) Experience in local and International Politics (2) She is a woman, a very tough one at that.

Trump is very popular among the righters, but Hilary holds a middle ground as a centrist, and I know its going to be a close contest but Hilary can not be defeated by Trump. America is not a joke, Trump isnt fit to be President. The welfarist foundation that the American pioneer established for God's Own country is totally alien to Trump, a venture Capitalist.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Trump is going to win. I cant wait to see these yeye nigerians littering everywhere in my country USA deported.
He is going to loose! the africa-americans and latinos are waiting for him,he will end up like Mit- Romney
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2016
anjigirl:
He is going to loose! the africa-americans and latinos are waiting for him,he will end up like Mit- Romney
shut up

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by babyfaceafrica: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2016
He is too lousy!!!!!....he should just forget black Americans and latinos vote ..cause he won't get 5 percemt!!!
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
shut up
Tout!
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2016
jaybee3:

Stop making unguarded statements in public

17.1% of the voting public and yes they are swing voters

Oops my bad, was quoting a different figure.. Thanks for the correction, trying to juggle the forum with work

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Oyimzy(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2016
If Mr. Trump gets into the whitehouse, the US will make lots of enemies. I believe he'll lose.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmmm. This trump will chase all this our polithiefcian stealing our money to America.
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2016
anjigirl:
Tout!
angry
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Tkester: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
I pray trump wins.

I believe he will wn. The world needs to get rid of globalist, and fake establishment.
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
I don't know if Trump should win or not because to be honest it has been years since an American president has been able to accomplish any significant positive change here in the states....the people don't progress; big business does. But I think that Trump running and Bernie Sanders running without backing of Super Packs pulling there strings, them not playing the game of traditional politics, etc...is great. Give the public the opportunity to see candidates that are different than the usual front men.
No president/head of state can satisfy everyone and who knows which candidate will be successful in implementing their policy. All I do know is this will be an interesting election and if either one of the non-traditional candidates wins, Trump or Sanders, I WON'T be surprised...they both have as much chance as any candidate. Very interesting & intense election on the horizon.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by PunterTim(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tramp on Trump!
Re: Donald Trump Will Not Be President, Says Barack Obama by holyfather(m): 1:28am On Jul 30, 2016
I'll still come back here to post again after November 8 the because he's going to win.

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks: Clinton, Obama, Soros Overthrew Pope Benedict In Vatican Coup / article / NEWS FLASH: The United States Has Imposed Requirements On The Taliban Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.