Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel (3024 Views)

How To Apply For Nationwide Recruitment At Reactor Beverages Limited / Warehouse/logistics Officer Needed Urgently (lekki/ajah Axis Only) / Logistics Personnel Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by cosecx1: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Join our BBM Channel: C00331994 for more FREE job alerts

A client in the Food and beverage industry has commissioned Symantic Consulting to recruit the following category of employees to boast their staff strength due to their expansion into different locations across the country. The recruitment is for all states
of the federation including FCT.

1. Sales Representatives: (75 positions)
Salary: 2.5m naira gross pa‎

2. Van Sales assistants: (6 per state)
Salary: 650,000 naira pa‎

3. Van sales agents: (300 positions)
Salary: 260,000 naira pa‎

4. Sales Executives: (150 positions)
Salary: 1.3m naira gross pa

5. Warehouse/Inventory officers: (75 positions)
Salary: 1.5m naira gross pa‎

6. Warehouse Managers: (75 positions)

For full details, kindly visit: [/b]http://www.livevacancies.com/job/recruitment-for-experienced-and-non-experienced-sales-personnel-and-warehouselogistics-personnel;2445/

[b]Join our BBM Channel: C00331994 for more FREE job alerts
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by HURUCHI(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2016
hw can i apply
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by cosecx1: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2016
HURUCHI:
hw can i apply

Click on the link and on the page you will see an "APPLY" button.
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by HURUCHI(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2016
cosecx1:

Click on the link and on the page you will see an "APPLY" button.
yeah i did buh it aint responding
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by cosecx1: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2016
HURUCHI:

yeah i did buh it aint responding

It is responding. I just clicked on it again to verify your claim.

After you click on t APPLY button, you get redirected to the hiring company job page. Just scroll down to see all the posted jobs.
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by HURUCHI(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2016
cosecx1:

It is responding. I just clicked on it again to verify your claim.

After you click on t APPLY button, you get redirected to the hiring company job page. Just scroll down to see all the posted jobs.

10x
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by hrpvl: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2016
cosecx1:

A client in the Food and beverage industry has commissioned Symantic Consulting to recruit the following category of employees to boast their staff strength due to their expansion into different locations across the country. The recruitment is for all states

For full details, kindly visit: [/b]http://www.livevacancies.com/job/recruitment-for-experienced-and-non-experienced-sales-personnel-and-warehouselogistics-personnel;2445/

Nice, contact us for jobs in Dubai and also, obtain your USA visa with NO INITIAL PAYMENT. See our signature. Thank you.
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by Midex88(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2016
The site is just frustrating. It's not responding. Who else has able to successfully applied.
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Doubting thomas
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by olushaggy(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by Malawii: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
olushaggy:
Please try this and react to it if interested:-
https://www.nairaland.com/3643502/warehouse-raw-material-officer#53947329

I am much interested and I have the experience for the warehouse supervisor but the location
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by Malawii: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Midex88:
The site is just frustrating. It's not responding. Who else has able to successfully applied.

I don't tink they are
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by olushaggy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Malawii:

I am much interested and I have the experience for the warehouse supervisor but the location

Where do you stay?
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by combatant2015: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2017
If interested in learning computer networking on site, call me:08182484514
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by ishaq062(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=olushaggy post=53958339]
Where do you stay?[/qu

I live in Kaduna pls can i apply
Re: Nationwide Recruitment For Sales Personnel And Warehouse/logistics Personnel by ishaq062(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2017
cosecx1:

please check the link.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Cleaner Lagos Recruitment / Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicants /verification Exercise / Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.