Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 (22099 Views)

Naira Faces Further Decline On Continued Dollar Scarcity / Dollar Scarcity: Traders Throng Aba, Onitsha, Lagos, Kano Markets - Punch / Dollar Scarcity: Parents Of Overseas Students Weep In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by godoluwa(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sant1m:
Really, anyway in the city where i stay pure water have been sold for 10 Naira for over 3yrs now. I know you won't buy into my views, lets keep watching events with an open heart.
lmao, i stays in ib but im awara pure water cost 10naira in lagos because i used to spend a day every week in lagos due to nature of my job
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by scarffield(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Issokay
justi4jesu:

Allow him, it is allowed wink
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by bigtt76(f): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Look at you ....you want me to give you figures ....just de shift post each time you mention me ....abeg go sidon bo! kiss If you want more info visit BudgIT website.

emzila:

it settle no doubt. just as I earlier guessed, you talk because others were talking. reasons why I said so. you do not have evidence(figures) to justify that the foreign reserve have been depleted since the card restriction policy neither do you have evidence to justify that if at all there was withdrawal from the foreign reserve, it was for the purpose of settling debt relating to transactions abroad. my advice to you especially if you are a graduate or praying to be one, never talk because others are talking, have your fact and figures to defend your statement. I hope the truth hurts you today but help you in future.
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by pumpindkay(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
SmartMugu:
Are there economists in this country? Must we wait till the naira is worth same as ordinary paper?

Yes economists on paper.
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by adanny01(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
weezii:
I just can't wait for it to get to 500 so I can cash in on my 20usd.

no need to worry about Nigeria. it'd take care of itself cos we don't want to move forward yet

People like you are the ones who created this artificial scarcity.

Those who are rich decided to buy more and more dollar and stocking knowing the more they buy the more the demand and the more the price. The are all waiting for Bihari to chicken out and bow out to the pressure. I am solidly behind Bihari in this and I pray he finds a way to force it down without devaluing the Naira.
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by Snwokenk: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
adanny01:

Those who are rich decided to buy more and more dollar and stocking knowing the more they buy the more the demand and the more the price. The are all waiting for Bihari to chicken out and bow out to the pressure. I am solidly behind Bihari in this and I pray he finds a way to force it down without devaluing the Naira.

Lol, this is what is called daydreaming economics! "Force it down without devaluing" lol
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by Leke001: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
hmmn,we should wake up to face dis harsh condition squarely before things to go sour
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by Atlantian: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Temptee101:
Bro i tell you, one of my guys into it just bought clean Toyota spider 2015 model last week Friday
No be that type of money I dey find, I need several millions of dollars. I cant even drive spider 2016, I do not have space for such type of car in my garage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by Ochadez(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
for sale location Edo state Benin city contact me on 07063167743
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by weezii(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
adanny01:

LOL see beef oh. How e take be say I follow cause dollar scarcity. Na me be government.

Bros take am easy dey accuse person oh. You dunno who is who
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by adanny01(m): 12:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Snwokenk:

Lol, this is what is called daydreaming economics! "Force it down without devaluing" lol

If you have no elementary knowledge of economics, get urself some books and study the relationship between demand, supply and price.
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by adanny01(m): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2016
weezii:

LOL see beef oh. How e take be say I follow cause dollar scarcity. Na me be government.

Bros take am easy dey accuse person oh. You dunno who is who

No beef. In fact my beef is not with you but with the rich dudes that call themselves Nigerians. Government didn't cause it, people did. Its call greed, they call it business. Am sure this government will find a way to force them to come out with their stash!

Your 20dollars is not the problem but those who have millions of it, hiding in septic tanks, bush farms and personal vaults. Those are the ones am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 18, 2016
seunlayi:
We all saw the handwritting clearly on the wall but majority ignored it preferably to so called change
PMB: I shall fait kwarapshon. [even though all my political godfathers are epitomes of corruption]

Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Joarams:

But who really needs the dollar if not for our over-reliance on imports. The South Korean Won changes for 1,225 to $1. Do you think they're suffering in South Korea?
^^ You are one of the m.o.r.o.n.s helping to devalue the Naira.

So, because South-Korea exchange rate is 1,225 the Naira should also exchange for 1,225 ??
Is your education also incomplete like that of dull@po?
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by Ochadez(m): 2:44am On Feb 18, 2016
for sale location Edo state Benin city contact me on 07063167743

Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by sonnie10: 2:53am On Feb 18, 2016
now #382 to $1
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 18, 2016
sonnie10:
now #382 to $1

Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 18, 2016
sonnie10:
now #382 to $1

cool we're getting there
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by Snwokenk: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
adanny01:

If you have no elementary knowledge of economics, get urself some books and study the relationship between demand, supply and price.

Look cuz,

I have more than an elementary understanding.

I believe you're the one who should read some books.
Re: Dollar Scarcity Pushes Naira To 352 by Snwokenk: 5:32am On Jun 16, 2016
adanny01:

Haha,

You're a funny man. This statement is like telling an experienced doctor to go read books on medicine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Construction Works Begin At Lekki Deep Sea Port / Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost / We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.