Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Something About Transformers 2 Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Something About Transformers 2 Movie? (709 Views)

Top5 Back To The Future 2 Movie 2015 Predictions That're Still Not In Existence / Expendables 2 Movie Poster! / Watch Mbc 2 Movie, Mbc 1 With Your 90cm Dish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something About Transformers 2 Movie? by radosintra: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
Hi to all at www.nairaland.com. I am new one, but after reading posts here, i can say that you have such nice community here, so many kindly members.
Properly, i want to to speak about Transformers 2 movie. I watched it yesterday in Imax, and was very impressed. from the first minute till the end this movie really takes your breathe. Sure, huge money spent on this amazing action, such great producers worked on it, all this computer effects, And ofcourse, Megan Fox, What do you think about this movie, did you like it? Your favorite scene? How do you think will be there 3 part, and about what?
Re: Something About Transformers 2 Movie? by ogagusps3: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
I Haven't seen it yet cry cry
Re: Something About Transformers 2 Movie? by saintkola(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
i wasn't impressed :-( by d movie!
Re: Something About Transformers 2 Movie? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
ogagusps3:

I Haven't seen it yet cry cry

you can go online and watch the whole movie here:
http://stagevu.com/video/cbznyzungpwf

if the link is dead then you can go to this NL thread and check more links for that movie on page 11

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-244544.0.html
Re: Something About Transformers 2 Movie? by ibro911(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2009
The movie's a disappointment.the first one is a hundred times better than it
Re: Something About Transformers 2 Movie? by jeremyro: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2009
I wouldn't call it breath taking. Michael bay created another action fest with no real plot other than blowing stuff up. Atleast the first one had some depth to it. But this one is just mindless action. I will admit it is entertaining but the second part of the movie when they are in the desert is kinda lame, luckily we had Megan Fox in it smiley It started off pretty cool with sam going to college,
The opening scene with the audi R8 was great too. I wonder if will see a third movie,

(1) (Reply)

Tv And Movie Errors! / Movie Love Stories / 2shortz Feat. Brymo -- Attention (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.