Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

See Striking Resemblance Between Davido And This Criminal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Striking Resemblance Between Davido And This Criminal (678 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Striking Resemblance Between Davido And This Criminal by jaelz(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Okay saw this picture of this man on the internet who was accussed of killing his wife after she battered him, couldn't help but notice the striking resemblance he has with Nigerian Superstar Davido anyone else notices this..
@blabyjaelz

See more stunning pics at:
http://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/02/see-striking-resemblance-between-this.html

Cc: lalasticlala, ishiloe, seun, onila, prettythicksme, tosyne2much

1 Share

Re: See Striking Resemblance Between Davido And This Criminal by jaelz(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Black picture of him below

(1) (Reply)

LOL… The Story Of Barcelona And Arsenal In One Funny Video (MUST WATCH) / You’ve Got To See Waje’s Tribute To Her Mother! #thatamazingwoman / I Was Joking With My Friends, My Real Score Is 199 - Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.