Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network (1113 Views)

Using Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Can Help Grow Your Small Business / Recession: Brand Strategists Identify Smes As Key To Economic Recovery / 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Hello Webmasters, I created a social network site by and am seeking growth strategies

Here's the link to the site: i.aweola.org
Its still partially in development stage

I recently read it took Facebook 10 months to reach 1 million users, I basically still have 10 members, any Innovative ideas and strategy is welcome.
Re: I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2016
I tried using facebook but all am getting are likes and no sign ups

Re: I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network by Kaykaymil(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2016
MrAwePresident:
Hello Webmasters, I created a social network site by and am seeking growth strategies

I recently read it took Facebook 10 months to reach 1 million users, I basically still have 10 members, any Innovative ideas and strategy is welcome.

You are asking all these questions because you do not have a business model canvas of your business>>>>>> "Facebook’s biz model includes a billion employees that work for free". You might have a business plan but no Business Model. Google business model canvas so you get an idea of what am saying.
Re: I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network by bros12345: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Your site is not ready. It says coming soon.
Re: I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
you kindly went to the wrong url Visit I.AWEOLA.ORG not AWEOLA.ORG
bros12345:
Re: I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network by CosmicJames(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
MrAwePresident:

I have a yet to be launch social network so when I saw ur thread, I have to open it immediately to see if I can be of help to you. Now listen. Social network is a big business that can become ur personal bank if you do it right.
When u see it that way, u will follow it that way and it is only the that u can be sure of success. I have visited ur site and immediately found that u will strugle to succeed. Sorry, but this is the hard truth and as someone who have a semilar project as urs, I have to tell u.

Note that I use the word STRUGLE and not FAIL. Meaning that you can still succeed with this ur project but it will be hard. Because
Re: I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network by kennyman2000(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Even the name of ur site is not impressive. Why the i.aweola? Somehow convincing and not catchy or easily spelt. So, u'll expect me to be typing ''i'' then ''dot'' then ''aweola'' then ''org'' all in the name of am visiting a site. Most people dont have that time bro. Look at nairaland, lindaikeji,gistmelove,lalaisblog, so easy. Nothing like finding the ''dot'' so many times.

Work on the site name first bro. All d best.

1 Like

Re: I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network by CosmicJames(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Continuation of my above post.

Because you make some seriouse mistakes.
1. The name. I think u choose the wrong/bad name? The name of ur site should be simple, memorable short, easy to remeber and sould go with the .com extention. Someone have already visited the wrong address while trying to visit ur site to tell u how serious this mistake is. Ask urself; how many person will be making this mistake.

2. U went broad. I think this is a serious mistake. By targeting everybody, u are going to go head to head competion with giants like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc

I don't think u have the financial strenth that these established firms has.

Do u know why u are just getting likes instead of the sign ups that u want? I tell u exactly why and how to go about it in my next post. But before then, u need to tell me what u mean by and whether u are using a free/hosted platform.

1 Like

Re: I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thanks, guys considered your advice.. even though it took 4 years later wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

I present Jollove.com, focused on connecting serious people interested in a serious relationship and not hookups or casual dates.

Increase your chances of getting married this year by visiting:

https://jollove.com/register/

Date safely at the comfort of your home.

Find a serious relationship

Re: I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network by MrAwePresident: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
its ready now
bros12345:

(1) (Reply)

'dash' Has Always Been A Nigerian Thing / Vfl Money In 120 Attempts With Lovemko / Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.