Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You (1120 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur / 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by Oyediran11(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
I've been around for a while and it is not good enough for me to keep quite, nor for the people struggling to make money on the internet. We all know what the economy of the country has turned to, getting people's money with nothing in return is a very bad thing.
If your plan is to become internet millionaire, I tell you today that it is possible, but you need to read this post to the very end to know the first thing to stop doing in order to start making money on World Wide Web. Probably, you've bought many e-books, participated in e-courses, you've read many blog posts and you've visited many websites, with the 'gurus' promising you'll make money with their various systems, strategies, and methods.
My friend, all they tell you answer sell to you is just between 1-20% of what they should tell you. The real systems, the real strategies, the money making systems, they fail to let those ones out of the bags.
They tell you you can start making money online just after purchasing their products, but what happens after purchasing? Let me put this to you. Internet marketing is not as easy as sipping redwine. I'm not here to sell anything to you, nor direct you to any sales page. Sincerely, I was a victim too. They keep their cards very very close to their chests, they won't let you see. But today, I'm ready to tell you the first thing(s) to stop in order to achieve your dream. I'm telling you what you need to know in order to start or grow your existing online business.
All I'll tell you today is to stop buying stuff online. Listen, I sell them too, but I need to tell you the truth! They'll never tell you to stop buying e-books online as a beginner. You heard me right, stop purchasing e-books on the internet. As a beginner, don't worry yourself, I'll explain myself. Before that, ask yourself these questions; How many e-books have I bought online? How many e-book sellers promised their e-books will make me money? How much have I made online? You can write those questions down, ask and answer them. Then, think deeply about them before you continue to read. Don't you think the e-books get you even more confused instead of enlightening you?
Let me tell you the truth about them. Most of them are also learners, I guess you're on the same level. Now, I want you to see yourself as a soldier going to battlefield. I'm sure you'll want to equip yourself with the best arsenal you could lay your hands on. This is my first advice for you: equip yourself with knowledge of the Online World, read about internet business ''online'' as much as possible (don't buy e-books that promise to make you money for now, you'll need them later, but not now).
After you might have equipped yourself with the right (basic) knowledge on the web, you need to prepare for the 'fierce' competition and put the knowledge you acquired to best use.
Planning to start online business is probably a very sensitive move. But if you buy one e-book online as a beginner, this is what happens: You were promised heaven and earth by the e-book seller. You were convinced and bought the e-book. The next thing is to read the e-book, and you do just that and fortunately you were convinced by the e-book that you're about to start making thousands of dollars online. Now, you're about to start the implementation, then you stubble upon another e-book promising to make you millions of dollars, you'll dump the first one for the new, now, you've bought two e-books. Before you know it you'll have more than 10 e-books without implementing any. You'll later end up believing making money online is impossible. Anyway, I blame the marketers for not telling the truth, all they care about is selling their e-books and make money. They don't care about you (the customers). The implicationon this is that the e-books will surely contradict each other and that's when problem starts. At the end, you'll be more confused than when you started. And after that, boom!
You know the worse part of it? The 'wannabes' that sold you the e-books are busy enjoying the money you paid and there you are more confused. I know they would like to crucify me for posting this, but I don't care. I have only said the truth. No apology!

THE BOTTOM LINE
You can equip yourself with the needed knowledge without buying anything online as a beginner. You need to buy, but not now. When the time comes, you'll know it yourself. That is the time you're prepared for the challenges in the Internet Arena.
Less I forget, this is my first post on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by menxer: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
...but after reading this your long xmas epistle, the truth is still hidden, just as the Christ in you.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by Oyediran11(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
menxer:
...but after reading this your long xmas epistle, the truth is still hidden, just as the Christ in you.
grin
I'm not an encyclopedia, what's hidden? Share with us if you know
Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by menxer: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oyediran11:

I'm not an encyclopedia, what's hidden? Share with us if you know

I thought your aim was to expose the hidden truth the gurus didn't tell us?
Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by Oyediran11(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
menxer:

I thought your aim was to expose the hidden truth the gurus didn't tell us?

Yes, that's exactly what I have done. They won't tell beginners to stop buying e-books. All they are interested in is selling and making money, not about the buyers. Like I said, internet business is not for all, it's for only those who are ready to face the challenges. At the beginning, one can get the basics online without spending a dime. Why would one buy because 'they' promised it's going to make the person money without understanding the basics?
Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by MarketingXpert(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mr. Oyediran, you are right.

After my internet marketing training at SADC, I made serious money, that my fiancée was proud of, from Google adsense for domain. after some time, Google stopped Google adsense for domain because of a lot of people using blackhat marketing methods. I had to decide on what online business I could do from over 15 online businesses I was taught...being not satisfied with my list, I bought a lot of WSO from guys making millions online. people like

EWEN CHIA
PATRIC CHEN etc

they all promised heaven and earth, but none of their promises was fulfilled.

the SECRET I think newbies need to know is that no one is ready to leak out the secret of their online money making system; we can only guide, but we cant reveal the real thing to you except you come up with a special way of gaining our trust.

Read and keep working, make mistakes, and you will hit a gold run

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by Oyediran11(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
MarketingXpert:
Mr. Oyediran, you are right.

After my internet marketing training at SADC, I made serious money, that my fiancée was proud of, from Google adsense for domain. after some time, Google stopped Google adsense for domain because of a lot of people using blackhat marketing methods. I had to decide on what online business I could do from over 15 online businesses I was taught...being not satisfied with my list, I bought a lot of WSO from guys making millions online. people like

EWEN CHIA
PATRIC CHEN etc

they all promised heaven and earth, but none of their promises was fulfilled.

the SECRET I think newbies need to know is that no one is ready to leak out the secret of their online money making system; we can only guide, but we cant reveal the real thing to you except you come up with a special way of gaining our trust.

Read and keep working, make mistakes, and you will hit a gold run

Exactly what am saying. Why sell to people promising them what you can't reveal to them. Just to make money. "If it's not helping people, it's not making sense". Help them or don't take their hard earned money, as simple as that. I have equally bought many e-books like that, and they solve no problem.
Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by menxer: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oyediran11:

Yes, that's exactly what I have done. They won't tell beginners to stop buying e-books. All they are interested in is selling and making money, not about the buyers. Like I said, internet business is not for all, it's for only those who are ready to face the challenges. At the beginning, one can get the basics online without spending a dime. Why would one buy because 'they' promised it's going to make the person money without understanding the basics?

Bros, ask yourself, how many professors of finance and economics with award winning books to their credit are millionaires?

I bet there are many millionaires out there that have never read an economics textbook?

It's not writing about it, it's all about putting it to work, profitably.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by Oyediran11(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
menxer:

Bros, ask yourself, how many professors of finance and economics with award winning books to their credit are millionaires?

I bet there are many millionaires out there that has never read an economics textbook?

It's not writing about it, it's all about putting it to work, profitably.

You are missing something here sir, probably because of your parochial interest, who knows? You're asking how many finance/economics professors... But putting to work. The question now is, putting what to work? Something thy don't know? Something that has never been written or practiced? You know the truth, stop collecting people's money when you have nothing to give them
Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by menxer: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oyediran11:

You are missing something here sir, probably because of your parochial interest, who knows? You're asking how many finance/economics professors... But putting to work. The question now is, putting what to work? Something thy don't know? Something that has never been written or practiced? You know the truth, stop collecting people's money when you have nothing to give them

What parochial interest do you think I have in this?

The point I was trying to make, which you missed is, so many successful people in businesses are not knowledgeable of "textbook economics."

Knowing what customers/clients want and giving it to them at a price they can afford and are willing/ready to pay is a sure bet to success in business, do you need a textbook or ebook to tell you that?
Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by Oyediran11(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
menxer:

What parochial interest do you think I have in this?

The point I was trying to make, which you missed is, so many successful people in businesses are not knowledgeable of "textbook economics."

And, am I preaching the buying of textbooks here? Nevertheless, reading is the best thing you can give to your soul. I don't think I've met someone with the believe that reading books isn't good. It makes you think deeper, see clearer and act more. You better read books, good books!
Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by menxer: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oyediran11:

And, am I preaching the buying of textbooks here? Nevertheless, reading is the best thing you can give to your soul. I don't think I've met someone with the believe that reading books isn't good. It makes you think deeper, see clearer and act more. You better read books, good books!

Hahahahahahahahaha

We wouldn't be having this conversation if the obverse was the case with me.

Anyways, let's not derail the thread....
Our Internet gurus are hiding the secret of making money online from us.
grin
Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by Oyediran11(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
menxer:

Hahahahahahahahaha

We wouldn't be having this conversation if the obverse was the case with me.

Anyways, let's not derail the thread....
Our Internet gurus are hiding the secret of making money online from us.
grin

Thanks. All I'm saying is buying e-books as a beginner is not good. Learn the basics. Learning the basics will surely clear you on what and when to buy. There're people who will still share some secrets with you without asking for money. We need to help each other without asking for money. If you're good at what you do, people will beg to pay you for it later.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truth The 'internet Marketing Gurus' Never Tell You by google1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
How to Earn Money from Shorte.st (My Favorite Tool) http://viid.me/qtvpMB

(1) (Reply)

Turn Cosmestics Into Money! / 10 Naira Sugar Is How Many Cubes In Your? / Please I Need Clamshell Plastic Containers (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.