Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) (2445 Views)

Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / Super Clean 2008 Toyota Voltron (fully Pimped) For 2.2m (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by china2nigeria(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2016
Hey guys, please am a little bit confused here, am just a guy of 30yrs, and i want
to go for any of these 4 suv below, i really need you to advice me on which of them
to go for, i urgently need your advice, tell me which is more durable and easy to
maintain

My options are:

2010 Toyota Venza

2009 Toyota Highlander

2007 Range Rover Sport

2006 Porsche Cayenne

Pix below

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE

Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by goldbearer: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Do you have a house of ur own if not bro buy land and start rather buying a car that will depreciate in value in six months. Lands and properties do appreciate always think twice. If. U want class buy benz cars

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by adekennis(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2016
To consider second hand value when you get tired of the car... Please dont go for any other one apart from Toyota highlander..pls pls pls... Dont go near the LR3 range, the dashboard would start cracking after few months... Pls heed to my advise.. I have dealers sd frnds.

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by china2nigeria(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2016
goldbearer:
Do you have a house of ur own if not bro buy land and start rather buying a car that will depreciate in value in six months. Lands and properties do appreciate always think twice. If. U want class buy benz cars

bro i didn't say advice me on how to live my life ooo.lol...got my own house 4yrs ago

8 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2016
goldbearer:

You don't build houses with the money meant for cars, they are two different things.

@ OP

I'd advise you go for a Hyundai ix35 tear rubber, so that you don't become the best friend of a local mechanic after three months. I'm talking from experience. All these beautiful looking tokunbo cars can't be compared to brand new ones no matter how sleek they look.

However, if you do insist on buying a tokunbo, I'd advise you go for the Venza or Highlander. . . cos as the old saying goes: Toyota parts no dey cost grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by china2nigeria(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2016
blackberlin:

You don't build houses with the money meant for cars, they are two different things.

@ OP

I'd advise you go for a Hyundai ix35 tear rubber, so that you don't become the best friend of a local mechanic after three months. I'm talking from experience. All these beautiful looking tokunbo cars can't be compared to brand new ones no matter how sleek they look.

However, if you do insist on buying a tokunbo, I'd advise you go for the Venza or Highlander. . . cos as the old saying goes: Toyota parts no dey cost grin

Thanks bro
Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by 2016Deity: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2016
The highlander or the venza.

Toyota always have this awesome second hand value, just in case you wanna sell someday.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by HumphreyBold(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2016
Bros , please grab that Venza with speed , if you don't grab it , I go vess oh wink

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by china2nigeria(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2016
HumphreyBold:
Bros , please grab that Venza with speed , if you don't grab it , I go vess oh wink

grin....i dey think am too

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by Stateside: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2016
Anything Toyota
Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by china2nigeria(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Stateside:
Anything Toyota

ok
Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by shitshappen(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'm already in love with the Venza, if you buy any other one that is not venza I go bash you for Lagos hold up with my tuketuke.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by Stateside: 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Resale of any Toyota in Nigeria is easier and you get more money. Also, cost of maintenance is much easier than any of the other alternatives

Good luck
Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by GoldenJulius(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Op go with the highlander
Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by china2nigeria(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
shitshappen:
I'm already in love with the Venza, if you buy any other one that is not venza I go bash you for Lagos hold up with my tuketuke.

hahaha abeg oooo grin grin
Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by china2nigeria(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Finally am settling for this....what do you think? grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by Edunwa302(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
china2nigeria:
Congrat
I gat pretty luv for white rides

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by Gramondhigh(m): 4:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Happy for u! God its my turn next ooii
Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by MrHenri: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Go for Venza
Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by HumphreyBold(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
china2nigeria:

Congrats Bros , Abeg buy golf 3 for me na embarassed
Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by zeestone99(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
china2nigeria:

Bros u made d right choice, venza swt well well, gallant wheels, plus Toyota get second hand value.. Abeg if u want install solar or inverter for ur house, or u get anybody wey dey interested call me on 08117398294 or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com
Cheers
Re: Please Advice Me On Which Of These SUV Should I Buy... Urgent (pix Inside) by Ikhige(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
This youngman or someone using his pictures is a crook, I spoke with him today with clear intent and comented on one of his thread which I think was deleted, with folks like this kid, you will start to see reasons with naija style of jungle justice...BEWARE

(1) (Reply)

2012 Acura MDX Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399a6.5m / »»» Sound Ford Sport Trac Truck @ N1.4M Negotiable ««« / Lagos: Toks. 2007 Lexus Rx 350 @3.450m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.