Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Can Suspension Lead To Sack Letter?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Suspension Lead To Sack Letter?? (796 Views)

Senate Lifts Suspension On Police Recruitment / Breaking: FG Order Banks Not To Sack Workers / Outcry As Nigerian Banks Set To Sack Thousands Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Suspension Lead To Sack Letter?? by Ladefe: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Please my dear friend needs an advice on what to do. He told me that he had quarel in his place of work with his colleague and he was suspended. Though after narrating what happens my advice to him Is dat he should just resign based on what he told me 1 he said his monthly pay is 40k as a graduate of 6 to 7 years 2 no condition of service I.e no entitlement or pension he said what they do is pay as you come. With these my candid advice to him is dat he should resign and look for better job but the fear of unknown and indecision worrying him. But my question now is that can he resign while he is on suspension? And repackage himself better pls HR in the house your advice.
Re: Can Suspension Lead To Sack Letter?? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2016
I want to know too
Re: Can Suspension Lead To Sack Letter?? by Phylmat80(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2016
Fighting in any work place is considered as a gross misconduct offence which could lead to termination of appointment. If your friend is on suspension, he could resign without any trouble.
Re: Can Suspension Lead To Sack Letter?? by Ladefe: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=Phylmat80 post=42997206]Fighting in any work place is considered as a gross misconduct offence which could lead to termination of appointment. If your friend is on suspension, he could resign without any trouble.

Thanks, that's my candid advice before but he said may be he should wait till his suspension elapsed.
Re: Can Suspension Lead To Sack Letter?? by publicenemy(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Ladefe:
Please my dear friend needs an advice on what to do. He told me that he had quarel in his place of work with his colleague and he was suspended. Though after narrating what happens my advice to him Is dat he should just resign based on what he told me 1 he said his monthly pay is 40k as a graduate of 6 to 7 years 2 no condition of service I.e no entitlement or pension he said what they do is pay as you come. With these my candid advice to him is dat he should resign and look for better job but the fear of unknown and indecision worrying him. But my question now is that can he resign while he is on suspension? And repackage himself better pls HR in the house your advice.

He should serve his suspension. And resign @ the end of the month so he isn't leaving in acrimonous circumstances.

(1) (Reply)

Kedihealth Recruitment urgent Trainee / Office Assistants Needed At Shasha Orisunmbare / A Government Consultancy Firm Needs 5 Female Bdes In OGBA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.