Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

The Mother Of My Children Wants To Come Back Pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mother Of My Children Wants To Come Back Pls Help (1039 Views)

Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mother Of My Children Wants To Come Back Pls Help by jackbristow(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Pls friends is just a good advice on what to do thanks It all begins wen i first new her it was one month wen she got pregnant for me so i to told her to keep the baby that i wil marry her.BUt soon later she brot all a charater out if i talk to her she dont listen she would fight wit me i even wanted to pay her bride price then but i decided not to.til she gave to my first girl i wanted to drive her my father was beging that she would change,then she got pregnant 2nd time stil thesame maner so as she gave birth i drov her away but stil caring for my children.Its been 6months now and she is stil beging she want to come back she haue went to report in my church and they said the want to settle us.pls what should i do friends help me out
Re: The Mother Of My Children Wants To Come Back Pls Help by Richy4(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Sir are you really serious about what you have just typed? let us say the first pregnancy was a mistake... what about the second one... You do not want to have anything to do with her because of her cantankerous nature still you keep getting her pregnant....isn't that an act of irresponsibility?

What do you really want her to do now? how will she take care of two kids while you live alone like a bachelor? who will take care of those kids sir? what do you think will be the best interest for the kids?

I suggest you sit down sir and think about what you wanted out of this relationship because whether you like it or not both of you are in it together. you have something in common which happens to be the kids.....even if you want out, then a procedure on how the kids will be taken care of should be stated and documented.....

I believe that no one should live his life unhappy on this planet...Life is just too short.....If the relationship is not cool or is not what you expected, then do not go into it.... But now that you have got kids there's always a way to take care of them.... child support
My interest is on those kids not the adults because both of you can handle your differences but do not include the kids on......

2 Likes

Re: The Mother Of My Children Wants To Come Back Pls Help by Onegai(f): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2016
Dude, you just got great advice. Take it. Sit down and document how you will care for your kids and provide for them. Discuss with her.
Re: The Mother Of My Children Wants To Come Back Pls Help by RISINGSUN4LUV(f): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2016
@op, base on your write up, its seems you both love each other or what was that? she dont have good character yet you got her pregnant twice? stop allowing side distractions and concentrate. take her back and you both should work on your relationship. think of the well being of your children as well. its not easy being a single parent i must tell you.

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of My Children Wants To Come Back Pls Help by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2016
U have ur job, u can cater for ur kids. That's just gud enough. Leave her wherever she is let her learn that life isn't a bed of roses. Even if u guys were rude to each other when una just meet, common sense no suppose tell am by now say person weh she don born 2 for and weh ready to pay her dowry no be person weh she go dey give anyhow character? She even lucky say u collect d pregnancies.

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of My Children Wants To Come Back Pls Help by PresVA: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oga, stop running from your responsibilities. . When you were impregnating her you didn't know she was ill mannered.

Once may be a mistake but twice?

Please don't chase the mother of your kids into the streets. . Sort your differences and make amends. .both of you, not just her because I know you have your faults too...

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of My Children Wants To Come Back Pls Help by ahnie: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
When two elephant lock horns...its the grass that suffers the after effect#Baba God please pick this man calls#
Re: The Mother Of My Children Wants To Come Back Pls Help by ancashy(f): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
RISINGSUN4LUV:
@op, base on your write up, its seems you both love each other or what was that? she dont have good character yet you got her pregnant twice? stop allowing side distractions and concentrate. take her back and you both should work on your relationship. think of the well being of your children as well. its not easy being a single parent i must tell you.
Madam trust me they do not love each other, men do not need to be in love with a woman b4 sleeping with her.Never enter into a relationship not to talk of Marriage if you do not want to.It's pure hell.

(1) (Reply)

Single Door Wardrobe(price Reduced) / Denmark Lady Saves And Adopts Nigerian Child. / I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.