Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (121287 Views)

42 Year Old Divorced American Woman Destroyed On Internet For This Post / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by OneHead: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2017

42-year-old Folasade Dairo and her sweetheart, Nick Dimpka tied the knot in Maryland USA,, giving us one of the most beautiful mother-son sights ever.

The gorgeous bride, a mother of four, walked down the aisle in the arms of her son and the stirring picture, caught so impressively by Klala Photograhy (@Klalaphotography), has rightly gone viral.

The bride and her son are Internet sensations as the photo has now gone viral.

The Nigerian mum who glowed on her son’s arm to the the altar said after the beautiful ceremony:

“My life is a testimony, at 42 with four beautiful children when my ex left, he told me ‘who will want you with four kids?’

“But to God be the glory, Olowogbogboro gave me a God fearing man and here I am today.

“So dreams do come true. Faithful God. Thanks.”

The mom of four said after the ceremony… “So dreams do come true…” Yes it actually does!

According to the wedding photographer, the love shared by the couple couldn’t be hidden.

“The groom was overwhelmed and very happy,” he says.

“[He was] dancing and thanking God and same with the bride.

“Where have you have been all my life”

“[He kept looking at his bride like:] ‘where have you been all my life that I have been searching for happiness?”

“We are just so glad to be part of their story” he concludes.

See Details of this woman and son...more pictures..http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/see-beautiful-pictures-nigerian-mother-son-wedding-usa/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by MhizzAJ(f): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2017
The son is very handsome
The man that got married to her did well sha after four kids

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Feranchek(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2017
42 with 4 kids, and my friend's gf of 23 is asking him when he'll come see her people cos her friend of 24 is doing her igba nkwu next weekend.

Life no be competition biko. Live your own make I live my own.

And according to IcE Prince Zamani '' To the finish line even though na me dey run last''

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by holysainbj(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Finally na refurbished shaa...make e b better one o
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by ItuExchange(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations! Or what do you want me to say?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Franzinni: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
My question is....

Madam why did your ex leave you?? Because you are telling us about the beast who went away ...But hope it is not because the beast met karashika! And had to run...

Why I put mouth nah because ...Make this one no for run too oo...

If you are still dating please don't try to decode this message ...You won't understand till you are married ....

12 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by blackbeau1(f): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
For a mother of 4, she's absolutely gorgeous.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by dolphinife: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
This woman is beautiful after 4 children

Egan ni eee

20 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by olamil34(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
why did this hit fp

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by free2ryhme: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congrats to them both
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
ELEYI LE GAAN O. GOD IS WONDERFUL. shocked
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by onyeezeigbo: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
The ex husband must be very ashame right now,what we think it not possible God made it possible .ogechukwu ka mma

17 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Lalas247(f): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Who is the guy in Blue cheesy
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by lalayan: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The son is very handsome
The man that got married to her did well sha after four kids
grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Daeylar(f): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good for her, congratulations

My life is a testimony, at 42 with four beautiful children when my ex left, he told me ‘who will want you with four kids?’

Imagine this? I wonder if the four kids are his?, if they are that was such a stupid statement to make, I wonder who will want the man with 4 kids

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by handsomeyinka(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
May God bless the union...I wish all the single ladies in the house a happy married life in advance..Get serious with your boyfriend so he can take you to the altar before Christmas day....AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Saheed9: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
hope it's not the first time the groom is getting married.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by nnokwa042(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Feranchek:
42 with 4 kids, and my friend's gf of 23 is asking him when he'll come see her people cos her friend of 24 is doing her igba nkwu next weekend.

And according to IcE Prince Zamani '' To the finish line even though na me dey run last''
small boys of nowadays,when u dey enjoy her upper iweka u no remember say u be small boy then u dey claim Lagos boy now come and do her igbankwu u write Igbo by force , undecided pls see her family at once marry her then u can enjoy her upper iweka till ur old biko

9 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by MARKETfund: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
"Dimkpa"
That's an Igbo guy.

Yoruba & Igbo Make una dey here dey fight.
Life is more meaningful to live if you askew all that divide us and embrace all that unite humanity.

11 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by pweetygiftofGod(f): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
God maketh all things beautiful in his time, I call him “the only God of possibilities ”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Michaelmercy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
;DLol dis one na gobe oooo 😁😂😃
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by jackie35(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
OneHead:

42-year-old Folasade Dairo and her sweetheart, Nick Dimpka tied the knot in Maryland USA,, giving us one of the most beautiful mother-son sights ever.

The gorgeous bride, a mother of four, walked down the aisle in the arms of her son and the stirring picture, caught so impressively by Klala Photograhy (@Klalaphotography), has rightly gone viral.

The Nigerian mum who glowed on her son’s arm to the the altar said after the beautiful ceremony:

“My life is a testimony, at 42 with four beautiful children when my ex left, he told me ‘who will want you with four kids?’

“But to God be the glory, Olowogbogboro gave me a God fearing man and here I am today.

The mom of four said after the ceremony… “So dreams do come true…” Yes it actually does!

According to the wedding photographer, the love shared by the couple couldn’t be hidden.

“[He kept looking at his bride like:] ‘where have you been all my life that I have been searching for happiness?”

See Details of this woman and son...more pictures..http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/see-beautiful-pictures-nigerian-mother-son-wedding-usa/

What else does she want to born again?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Burgerlomo: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Partnerbiz3: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
So she started at 15?.
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Feranchek:

"Still on the finish line"

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by madridsta007(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
OneHead:

Details about why her ex left her? Was it ex-husband -the father of the 4 kids?

Or another ex?

Of course the media will hide this part of the story that brings circumspect. It will spoil the Alice in the Wonderland narrative.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by JesseThunder(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Happy for her
Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by rossyc(f): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congrats to her, she's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA by VickyRotex(f): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
I could mistake the Mother and Son for a couple. She looks so young.

God Bless her home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Adjusting To Life As A Widower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.