Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira (5102 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Make 1 Million Naira Starting From 1k This November: Project 1k To 1m In 1 Month / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by demowo: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2009
Pls Can any body help. I have 1 million naira, i want to invest the money and not touch it for at least a year. i have thought of the option of Fixing the money, but over a year that wont to be good value for my money.

So i have decided to go with the stock market, i would like anyone to advise what shares to buy a growth shares, not a long term investment, and i would be ready to pull out the money in a year.

Please any ideas which Shares would be best for this purpose.

Thanks,
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
Stock is good.
Bond is great as well.
And if you can go into some buy and selling, import some things and sell and make some money.
But if you want risk free, buy some Bonds from the govt.
Good luck
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by demowo: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2009
thanks, but i dont knw much about govt bonds, the interest on it and where to get them from
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Greycells(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2009
@Demowo

I work for an Investment Bank - FutureView Financial Services Ltd (www.futureviewgroup.com).
You can reach me to arrange a meeting with the peeps on the bond desk at my office to discuss the possibility of your investment in the bond market.
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2009
demowo:

thanks, but i dont knw much about govt bonds, the interest on it and where to get them from

I am not too familiar with Nigeria's bond but i am sure they have one.
I see a dude post that he works with some investment coy, so talk to him, but be wise, cos so many people work for so many thing these days.
G-reycells:

@Demowo

I work for an Investment Bank - FutureView Financial Services Ltd (www.futureviewgroup.com).
You can reach me on adeola.a@futureviewgroup.com or 07070999662 to arrange a meeting with the peeps on the bond desk at my office to discuss the possibility of your investment in the bond market.

Please be sure you are what you said you and let us be our brother's keeper.
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by demowo: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2009
am not interested in farming at all. i could look in to the future view, i wont mind recieving a brouchure my email address is demoamo@gmail.com.
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2009
Then, give ideas of what you would like to invest in.
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Greycells(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2009
@Demowo, I have emailed you my company's profile. Do you want to visit our office on Plot 161d Raufu Taylor Close, Off Idejo Street, Victoria Island (or you prefer peeps from my office to come to your office).

Fhemmmy:

I am not too familiar with Nigeria's bond but i am sure they have one.
I see a dude post that he works with some investment coy, so talk to him, but be wise, cos so many people work for so many thing these days.

Sorry boo, I am for real and I am sure that is obvious considering the details provided. I do not work for "some investment company" as insinuated in a manner that seems derisive. However, I appreciate your word of caution (by asking him to be wise) since you suggested that he invests in stocks or bonds, and he is inclined towards bond.

I work for FutureView Financial Services Limited - a leading Investment Bank (in the mould of defunct Goldman Sachs, Merill Lynch et al) in the country with subsidiaries such as FutureView Mortgages Limited ( a mortgage bank located on Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi), FutureView Bureau de Change ( a Class A Bureau de Change with a N500 million capitalisation), FUG Pensions (Futureview Unity Glanvills - a Pension Fund Adminstration) and FutureView Securities (one of the biggest traders on the floor of the stock exchange by volume traded).

I would have posted my company's profile online for you to see. But the pdf file is close to 1mb (however see the attached one-pager on some of our clients). Kindly post your email to enable me forward my company profile to you to allay your fears. I wish you well.

Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by demowo: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2009
@Fhemmmy i said it at the beginning of the post, i would like to invest in share, and i would like to have ideas of growth share, short term investment, say for about 1 yr.

And i actually know future view and would be Glad to do business with them, i know they are one of the major issue houses for new share issues.
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Greycells(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2009
@Demowo

Did u get my email? I forwarded my company profile to you earlier (not that it matters since u know Fview before now).

Holla back!
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by suxes2005(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2009
Since u are not interested in Fish Farming which is one of the best method of making money within six months. You can turn 1M to 4M within 6 months. It all depends on you but LOOK B4 U LEAP. Watch the shares or stock you will buy into

SHALOM
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by grandstar(m): 12:33am On Jul 16, 2009
Give it to me! Give it to me!
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by itseacadem(m): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2009
demowo:

Pls Can any body help. I have 1 million naira, i want to invest the money and not touch it for at least a year. i have thought of the option of Fixing the money, but over a year that wont to be good value for my money.

So i have decided to go with the stock market, i would like anyone to advise what shares to buy a growth shares, not a long term investment, and i would be ready to pull out the money in a year.

Please any ideas which Shares would be best for this purpose.

Thanks,

Partner with me in my business ventures with $500 Minimum to $1, 000 Maximum and make 150% for 5 months or 300% for 7 months. For details, see my signature. . .
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by walestar2(m): 4:04am On Jul 18, 2009
Becareful poster and don't get scam
Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by CHARLOE(m): 2:00am On Jul 22, 2009
Hi,
i can invest ur money for u for 1.5yrs in my biz (digital fotografy) @ an agreed interest rate. contact me for further discusion-
tel- 08030822276
e-mail- digipixstudio@yahoo.com
addy- DIGIPIX daniels plaza, 11 thomas salako str, ogba, lagos.
cheers-tunde charles

Re: What Can I Do With 1 Million Naira by Greycells(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2009
CHARLOE:

Hi,
i can invest ur money for u for 1.5yrs in my biz (digital fotografy) @ an agreed interest rate. contact me for further discusion-
tel- 08030822276
e-mail- digipixstudio@yahoo.com
addy- DIGIPIX daniels plaza, 11 thomas salako str, ogba, lagos.
cheers-tunde charles

Kai grin. Is d model your employee? Plsss, send me an invitation to invest in your business too oh grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

US, UK, Canada and any countries Numbers For Whatsapp Verification / Crude Oil Business / 6 Digits Cardless Offline Pos Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.