Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Mikel Memes After Scoring In The UCL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mikel Memes After Scoring In The UCL (1660 Views)

Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland. / SO SAD! 19-year Aspiring Doctor Dies After Scoring 233 In Jamb (photos) / Real Madrid Equals Laliga Scoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Memes After Scoring In The UCL by Talk2bryant(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2016
After mikel scored the equalizer against PSG, Nigerians took to twitter to express their delight and shock grin grin
Imagine the commentator said... It's Mikel of all people, what's that supposed to mean now grin grin
#saynotoRacism that's what they did to Iheanacho too

Is it a crime to score 6 goals in 10yrs grin grin grin

Re: Mikel Memes After Scoring In The UCL by Oladimejy(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2016
I was happy when mikel score but i was more happy when agbara cavani score because naijabet must pay my money

1 Like

Re: Mikel Memes After Scoring In The UCL by ifex370(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Oladimejy:
I was happy when mikel score but i was more happy when agbara cavani score because naijabet must pay my money

Oshe!! grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Memes After Scoring In The UCL by Kenzico(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2016
I screamed Loud n Mad when Mikel scored!!
Re: Mikel Memes After Scoring In The UCL by redvektor(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2016
i was happi for mikel yesterday

i love d last pic that yoruba actor funny guy i dont no his name thought
Re: Mikel Memes After Scoring In The UCL by Oladimejy(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2016
redvektor:
i was happi for mikel yesterday

i love d last pic that yoruba actor funny guy i dont no his name thought
Na stingy man ooo..his name is sanyeri
Re: Mikel Memes After Scoring In The UCL by Oladimejy(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Kenzico:
I screamed Loud n Mad when Mikel scored!!
Shoro niye

(1) (Reply)

A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr / Deloitte Is Hiring, See If These Roles Fit You / Nairalanders: Help Benjamin Tola Regain His Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.